BoAEXE
    BoAEXE

Hi guys! ^O^ WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Hi guys! ^O^ Empty Hi guys! ^O^

Post by BoAEXE February 19th 2011, 12:28 pm

I am BoA.execute! Just call me BoA, or any other awesome nicknames! :D

I am an in training animangame (Anime + Game + Manga) artist and cosplayer who loves:

Sonic (Of course! I loved it since I was in 2nd grade! Which means I have loved Sonic for nearly 7 years! )
    Dragon Quest
    Kingdom Hearts
    Vocaloid
    Touhou
    Pokemon
    Smash Bros.
    Super Mario
    MegaMan
    Fire Emblem
    Harry Potter
    Rozen Maiden
    Kuroshitsuji
    Black Rock Shooter
    Final Fantasy
    Angel Sanctuary
    Angel's Feather
    Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (Yeah the name is weird, but it is big lollers.)
    Vampire Knight
    Castlevania

And ten facts about me:

1: I have asthma and Aspergers Syndrome
    2: I was supposed to be born on January 23rd, but it took me a day to get out of my mom's belly, so it became 24th!
    3: I got drunk twice by accident (One is my mom ordered a blue hawaii, and I accidentally sipped it, and got drunk. Other is that my dad ordered an alchoholic orange juice, and I accidentally drank it.)
    4: I have a persian cat, a toy poodle and two budgies.
    5: I am half Japanese and Taiwanese. But I am a registered Canadian.
    6: I am currently working on a crossover fanfic called Traum Krieger (Means Dream Warrior in German.)
    7: I am hoping to go to University of British Columbia when I graduate, then go to Juliard School of Music for Graduate School, since I am hoping to be a music teacher for my career.
    8: Other than art and cosplaying, I love singing (I take opera style lessons), playing the viola, violin and the piano.
    9: My current favorite sonic chara is Sonic, Tails, Amy and Shadow.
    10: My favorite Sonic pairs are Sonic X Amy.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Hi guys! ^O^ Imagee10

Hi guys! ^O^ Blackr10Hi guys! ^O^ Medalw11Hi guys! ^O^ Zigzag10Hi guys! ^O^ White10Hi guys! ^O^ Medal13Hi guys! ^O^ Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Hi guys! ^O^ Empty Re: Hi guys! ^O^

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 19th 2011, 12:37 pm

BoAEXE wrote:I am BoA.execute! Just call me BoA, or any other awesome nicknames! :D

I am an in training animangame (Anime + Game + Manga) artist and cosplayer who loves:

Sonic (Of course! I loved it since I was in 2nd grade! Which means I have loved Sonic for nearly 7 years! )
    Dragon Quest
    Kingdom Hearts
    Vocaloid
    Touhou
    Pokemon
    Smash Bros.
    Super Mario
    MegaMan
    Fire Emblem
    Harry Potter
    Rozen Maiden
    Kuroshitsuji
    Black Rock Shooter
    Final Fantasy
    Angel Sanctuary
    Angel's Feather
    Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (Yeah the name is weird, but it is big lollers.)
    Vampire Knight
    Castlevania

And ten facts about me:

2: I was supposed to be born on January 23rd, but it took me a day to get out of my mom's belly, so it became 24th!
    3: I got drunk twice by accident (One is my mom ordered a blue hawaii, and I accidentally sipped it, and got drunk. Other is that my dad ordered an alchoholic orange juice, and I accidentally drank it.)
    6: I am currently working on a crossover fanfic called Traum Krieger (Means Dream Warrior in German.)
    7: I am hoping to go to University of British Columbia when I graduate, then go to Juliard School of Music for Graduate School, since I am hoping to be a music teacher for my career.
    8: Other than art and cosplaying, I love singing (I take opera style lessons), playing the viola, violin and the piano.

OUT!
    Doodle
    Doodle

Hi guys! ^O^ Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by Doodle February 19th 2011, 1:28 pm

I cannot seem to judge whether you're a complete idiot or decent person from that post. I shall refrain from explicitly interacting with you until I am able to observe you more.

Welcome to the forums.
    Eileanach
    Eileanach

Hi guys! ^O^ WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Eileanach February 19th 2011, 3:49 pm

Wow what a wordy and rather random topic. Hello there nice to meet you. I hope you have a lovely time here and I apologise on the other two's behalf for seeming a bit rude, I hope that won't put you off hanging around and trying to enjoy the place.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Hi guys! ^O^ Imagee10

Hi guys! ^O^ Medalw11Hi guys! ^O^ White10Hi guys! ^O^ Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 19th 2011, 4:34 pm

So, you like to play Castlevania??? Needless to say welcome to the forums!
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Hi guys! ^O^ WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Schismatist February 19th 2011, 6:19 pm

BoAEXE wrote:I am BoA.execute! Just call me BoA, or any other awesome nicknames! :D

Dragon Quest
    Kingdom Hearts
    Vocaloid
    Touhou
    Pokemon
    Smash Bros.
    Super Mario
    MegaMan
    Fire Emblem
    Harry Potter
    Rozen Maiden
    Kuroshitsuji
    Black Rock Shooter
    Final Fantasy
    Angel Sanctuary
    Angel's Feather
    Vampire Knight
    Castlevania

And ten facts about me:

I am Autistic as well. The only downside of autism is that you at times are associated with such that are as low and mediocre as Chris Chan.
    BoAEXE
    BoAEXE

Hi guys! ^O^ WFmvl

Rep0

Post by BoAEXE February 19th 2011, 9:01 pm

Eileanach wrote:Wow what a wordy and rather random topic. Hello there nice to meet you. I hope you have a lovely time here and I apologise on the other two's behalf for seeming a bit rude, I hope that won't put you off hanging around and trying to enjoy the place.

Nothing can put me off so easily. lol

I am a emotionally pretty strong anyways. lol
    BoAEXE
    BoAEXE

Hi guys! ^O^ WFmvl

Rep0

Post by BoAEXE February 19th 2011, 9:01 pm

Schismatist wrote:

Dragon Quest
    Kingdom Hearts
    Vocaloid
    Touhou
    Pokemon
    Smash Bros.
    Super Mario
    MegaMan
    Fire Emblem
    Harry Potter
    Rozen Maiden
    Kuroshitsuji
    Black Rock Shooter
    Final Fantasy
    Angel Sanctuary
    Angel's Feather
    Vampire Knight
    Castlevania

And ten facts about me:

I am Autistic as well. The only downside of autism is that you at times are associated with such that are as low and mediocre as Chris Chan.

You too?

High five!
    Cy-Fox
    Cy-Fox

Hi guys! ^O^ WFmvl

Hi guys! ^O^ 2nio02t

Rep0

Post by Cy-Fox February 19th 2011, 9:18 pm

In either case, would you kindly refrain from double posting, please?
    BoAEXE
    BoAEXE

Hi guys! ^O^ WFmvl

Rep0

Post by BoAEXE February 19th 2011, 9:43 pm

Cy-Fox wrote:In either case, would you kindly refrain from double posting, please?

Did I? O.O

I don't think I did...

OTL I am new so yeah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content