Sonic Chao
11 posters

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts

Sonic Chao
    Sonic Chao

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts WFmvl

: Male
     Rep3

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Empty Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts

Post by Sonic Chao February 28th 2011, 9:56 am

Hello. So, Sega has recently released the new awesome game, In my opinion, which is called "Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1". I've tryed the demo, and thought it was quite good.

I just wonder, is there anyone else who have bought the game, or played the demo? If so, what is your thoughts about it? Do you like it? If you hate it, please tell us why you hate it. =)

Have a nice day! :D
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Imagee10

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Blackr10Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medalw11Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Zigzag10Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts White10Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medal13Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medalg10

Rep35

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Empty Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 28th 2011, 10:02 am

Why is this here?
    Did you blindly miss the "Sonic games" section?
    Sonic Chao
    Sonic Chao

Rep3

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Empty Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts

Post by Sonic Chao February 28th 2011, 10:30 am

I guess i did, thanks.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Blackr10Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medalw11Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Zigzag10Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts White10Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medal13Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 28th 2011, 11:34 am

Your Welcome
    Sonic Chao
    Sonic Chao

Rep3

Post by Sonic Chao March 2nd 2011, 1:07 pm

May someone please move this to the "Sonic Gaming" section, please?

Thank you. =)
    Nuva
    Nuva

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medalw11Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 25th 2011, 1:40 am

I bought it, and my only complaint is that it was too short (granted, this is Sonic, so that's pretty much always the case). Loved it, especially when I got Super Sonic.
    Dravid Feryl
    Dravid Feryl

Rep0

Post by Dravid Feryl March 25th 2011, 1:02 pm

I only have the demo on the Xbox 360, but just playing that much is kinda cool. Kinda would like to get it.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts VOZLn

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom March 26th 2011, 12:21 am

For what it was worth, I enjoyed S4E1 (Sonic 4: Episode 1), and I look forward to E2. Sure, it did have some issues which irked me a bit, but it was nothing that impeded on my fun.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts VOZLn

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medalw11Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord March 27th 2011, 7:16 am

I had it, it was kinda fun. It was too short, though and Eggman was pathetically easy.
    DaBlueShadow
    DaBlueShadow

Rep0

Post by DaBlueShadow April 6th 2011, 8:35 am

Too short, rehashes from Sonic 1 and 2 and its suppose to be called a sequel. Then episode add ons to make more money out of it. Sega making easy sales these days, its great!
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts GOMM8

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo April 26th 2011, 9:59 pm

DaBlueShadow wrote:Too short, rehashes from Sonic 1 and 2 and its suppose to be called a sequel. Then episode add ons to make more money out of it. Sega making easy sales these days, its great!

I was ready to add something to this topic, but then I noticed someone stole my thoughts.
    theez

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts 3qll2

Rep0

Post by theez April 29th 2011, 8:08 am

The only bad part is that when you get to the special stages they are Sonic 1 style and in my opinion they are a bit to hard.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 29th 2011, 8:57 pm

The special stages are a little easier once you realize that if you pause it you can restart infinitely, so losing from time isn't a problem anymore.
    BlazePrower9205

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by BlazePrower9205 May 1st 2011, 3:00 pm

It's an alright game. Only problem I have with it is the physics, but they're not that big of a deal to me.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts ZtZYh

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Blackr10Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medalw11Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Zigzag10Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts White10Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts Medal13Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Your thoughts 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 1st 2011, 4:45 pm

Graphics: Good, but not as great as the originals. I really wish they would have went with sprites, sprites need the love and attention.

Music: The Wii version has the superior music for me, crazily enough. When I first heard the music in HD, I wasn't impressed. Then I got the Wii version, and everything felt more natural and likable. This has led me to liking the HD music a bit better now, but Wii still stand triumphant.

Characters: With only two real characters, it's incredibly important to not screw up. Eggman is fine, although they could have had him emote more, but oh well. Sonic has lost his impatient emote, but he does still retain his character anyway, so no worries.

Story: Incredibly weak, even by old-school standards. Sonic's on vacation, Eggman wants vengeance, but has a budget to follow, which weakens almost all badniks and Egg-O-Matics. And the island happens to be a Tails Co. rocket silo home.

Gameplay: Despite physics issues, very well done. Everything seems to work well, and this game's Super Sonic is the most fun I've ever had as him. The level design is mostly good, except it may be the Sonic game with the least amount of extra paths yet, and there are too many Homing Attack Bridges and bottomless pits being back-to-back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content