James Prower
15 posters

Is the Tails Doll curse real?

James Prower
    James Prower

Is the Tails Doll curse real? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Empty Is the Tails Doll curse real?

Post by James Prower March 1st 2011, 8:30 am

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!!! To add more details, my friend has claimed to MEET THE TAILS DOLL! He even woke up in a hospital thinking there was a wound on his arm! Confused Confused Confused
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Rep0

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Empty Re: Is the Tails Doll curse real?

Post by Schismatist March 1st 2011, 9:32 am

James Prower wrote:THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!!! To add more details, my friend has claimed to MEET THE TAILS DOLL! He even woke up in a hospital thinking there was a wound on his arm! Confused Confused Confused
    ....... If you're in the hospital and you're thinking about the TAILS DOLL of all things you could be thinking about, then you're certainly a true fan.
    T-Man
    T-Man

Rep0

Post by T-Man March 1st 2011, 10:33 am

Schismatist wrote:....... If you're in the hospital and you're thinking about the TAILS DOLL of all things you could be thinking about, then you're certainly a true fan.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Anyway, James Prower, the answer is no. I mean, really, think about it. IT'S A FREAKIN' VIDEO GAME. lol And if a supernatural force could or would possess just ONE video game character, why should it have to "absorb Super Sonic's power" so it can reenact the TV scene from The Ring? The curse was a joke from the start, and I'm really surprised anyone older than 9 believes in it. Faecpalm No offense.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Imagee10

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Medalw11Is the Tails Doll curse real? White10Is the Tails Doll curse real? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh March 1st 2011, 4:16 pm

I saw the tails doll today after I picked up my copy of Battletoads at Gamestop.
    MidnightTC
    MidnightTC

: Female
     Rep0

Post by MidnightTC March 1st 2011, 4:19 pm

hm... I'm not sure...
    James Prower
    James Prower

Rep0

Post by James Prower March 2nd 2011, 8:28 am

Hey guys, I am a skeptic on this topic also, MY FRIEND encountered it, and of course, as a skeptical man, I am forcing it to rational explanation, so baseline: IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!
    James Prower
    James Prower

Rep0

Post by James Prower March 2nd 2011, 8:31 am

T-Man wrote:
    Schismatist wrote:....... If you're in the hospital and you're thinking about the TAILS DOLL of all things you could be thinking about, then you're certainly a true fan.

Anyway, James Prower, the answer is no. I mean, really, think about it. IT'S A FREAKIN' VIDEO GAME. lol And if a supernatural force could or would possess just ONE video game character, why should it have to "absorb Super Sonic's power" so it can reenact the TV scene from The Ring? The curse was a joke from the start, and I'm really surprised anyone older than 9 believes in it. Faecpalm No offense.
    lol Say that to my friend, I'm the skeptic here
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Rep0

Post by Schismatist March 2nd 2011, 9:46 am

James Prower wrote:
    T-Man wrote:

Where and who is your friend? We'll all fly to his house, fix him with our super powers, and then leave.
    chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment March 3rd 2011, 11:46 pm

he's real but you have to know the order before you can release him (from Sonic R.)
    Cy-Fox
    Cy-Fox

Is the Tails Doll curse real? 2nio02t

Rep0

Post by Cy-Fox March 4th 2011, 9:07 am

James Prower wrote:
    T-Man wrote:

Please refrain from double posting. If you have something to add to your post, edit your existing one.
    Sonamy43
    Sonamy43

Is the Tails Doll curse real? 3qll2

Rep3

Post by Sonamy43 March 6th 2011, 1:04 am

I kind of doubt it. I think the curse of the Tails Doll was just a joke or something.

Then again, once I thought I saw my Tails plushie blink, but that was probably my mind playing tricks on me as usual. ^^'
    SonicFreak!
    SonicFreak!

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Blackr10

Rep0

Post by SonicFreak! March 6th 2011, 6:51 pm

This is non-sense.
    Tails doll curse is just a fan-made rumor.
    It's a urban myth, it's no such thing folks.
    The Blue Blur
    The Blue Blur

Rep0

Post by The Blue Blur April 2nd 2011, 5:25 pm

i Saw a horrible tails doll that looked like tails doll

it was tails it tails was glued down it had a wire in his head with a ball on it

and it had written i can bear 2012 my last shown thing before i go to the might lord

Me i took it and put it in a teachers house she screamed good times :)
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Is the Tails Doll curse real? ZtZYh

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Blackr10Is the Tails Doll curse real? Medalw11Is the Tails Doll curse real? Zigzag10Is the Tails Doll curse real? White10Is the Tails Doll curse real? Medal13Is the Tails Doll curse real? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 3rd 2011, 1:18 am

Alright, here's the real story. I'm gonna shorten it up, because time is slim, but it's a big story, so listen well to this little summary.

The Tails Doll was created by a scientist named Ivo to do its thing. Nothing special about it. However..after Ivo disappeared, the Tails Doll was possessed by the spirit of Majora's Mask. That spirit has been haunting the world for several years, feeding off the energy of others, so one day it could beat Empress Cream, ruler of the universe. He lost the first fight, and in an effort to win the second, he summoned a giant monster called The Beast. The Holy Komodo Fighter killed The Beast, but Tails Doll survived. He escaped into the forests of New York, where King Big tracked him down, and him, me, and several soldiers of Mobius went to fight him. We couldn't beat him, so we sealed the evil spirit inside of a void of his own power, locking him away. The Tails Doll is no more, but Majora lives on inside someone named LightSpeedBlast (or LSB), trapped inside his body and forced to rot because LSB is so weak.

So no longer fear, Earth is safe from evil.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Is the Tails Doll curse real? VOZLn

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Medalw11Is the Tails Doll curse real? Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 3rd 2011, 3:10 am

Of course it is, for I am the Tails Doll.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Is the Tails Doll curse real? GOMM8

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo April 26th 2011, 9:30 pm

No.
    hamedthehedgehog

Is the Tails Doll curse real? 3qll2

Is the Tails Doll curse real? Rainbo10

Rep7

Post by hamedthehedgehog September 3rd 2011, 8:06 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Alright, here's the real story. I'm gonna shorten it up, because time is slim, but it's a big story, so listen well to this little summary.

The Tails Doll was created by a scientist named Ivo to do its thing. Nothing special about it. However..after Ivo disappeared, the Tails Doll was possessed by the spirit of Majora's Mask. That spirit has been haunting the world for several years, feeding off the energy of others, so one day it could beat Empress Cream, ruler of the universe. He lost the first fight, and in an effort to win the second, he summoned a giant monster called The Beast. The Holy Komodo Fighter killed The Beast, but Tails Doll survived. He escaped into the forests of New York, where King Big tracked him down, and him, me, and several soldiers of Mobius went to fight him. We couldn't beat him, so we sealed the evil spirit inside of a void of his own power, locking him away. The Tails Doll is no more, but Majora lives on inside someone named LightSpeedBlast (or LSB), trapped inside his body and forced to rot because LSB is so weak.

So no longer fear, Earth is safe from evil.
    Your just linking a bunch of wierd video game pupets isnt it?!
    supershadow
    supershadow

Rep0

Post by supershadow September 5th 2011, 2:34 am

i have a tails plushie and i use to play with it every day now i play wrestling with it now every time i wake up it's right next to me.I even put it in a secret place just in case my brother was messing with me and then the next day in my face again!!!. lol when i told my 15 year old brother he was scared of going to the room alone.

remember never stair at it's eyes!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content