4 posters

Group boards and RP board officially open

Cy-Fox
    Cy-Fox

Group boards and RP board officially open WFmvl

Group boards and RP board officially open 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep0

Group boards and RP board officially open Empty Group boards and RP board officially open

Post by Cy-Fox March 10th 2011, 2:23 pm

The forums for the special groups at TSC are now open. They should only be visible to you if you are in the group they are for. Since it's rather silly to open up a whole new category for the open groups, I decided to create sub-forums of the areas that they cover for each group:

Foxes with Frag Grenades (General Gaming)
    Echindas with Easels (Fan Art)
    Sonic Scribes (Fan Fiction)
    Wacky Workbenchers (Random)

Since a month has passed since the groups have been set up, polls will be set up to elect the new group leader for the month. In order to synch things up properly, the leaders' tenure will run up on the end of the month.

I have also set up a RP forum and character development subforum. The staff and I will be working on moving RP topics from Fan Fiction to the new board, and we would also like some public input on what our RP policies should be.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Group boards and RP board officially open ZtZYh

Group boards and RP board officially open Blackr10Group boards and RP board officially open Medalw11Group boards and RP board officially open Zigzag10Group boards and RP board officially open White10Group boards and RP board officially open Medal13Group boards and RP board officially open 2nio02t

Rep76

Group boards and RP board officially open Empty Re: Group boards and RP board officially open

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 10th 2011, 5:36 pm

Or..just make it. Okay, I'll get around to that.
    Shade
    Shade

Group boards and RP board officially open VOZLn

Group boards and RP board officially open Medalw11Group boards and RP board officially open Zigzag10Group boards and RP board officially open Medal13

Rep2

Group boards and RP board officially open Empty Re: Group boards and RP board officially open

Post by Shade March 11th 2011, 6:25 pm

Good work, Cy-Fox!

I like the work which has been done here.

Keep up the good work!
    Jmh
    Jmh

Group boards and RP board officially open Imagee10

Group boards and RP board officially open Medalw11Group boards and RP board officially open White10Group boards and RP board officially open Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh March 11th 2011, 7:59 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:Good work, Cy-Fox!

I like the work which has been done here.

Keep up the good work!
    ^ Yeah, what he said.
    Cy-Fox
    Cy-Fox

Group boards and RP board officially open WFmvl

Group boards and RP board officially open 2nio02t

Rep0

Post by Cy-Fox March 23rd 2011, 2:51 am

Election topics will be wrapped up at the end of the week. Since it's taken so long to rack things up, new group leaders will be put into service when the tallies are done and will be in place until April 30th. April's voting will take place on the week of the 24th and end on midnight of the 29th.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content