The ancient lands.

4 posters

So i Was Going though The Store And Saw

Poll

Wats The Best Sonic game From The Genesis Era

[ 0 ]
    So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Bar_le110%So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Bar_le110%So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Bar_le1167%So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Bar_ri11 [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Bar_le1133%So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Bar_ri11 [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    The Blue Blur
    The Blue Blur

So i Was Going though The Store And Saw WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Empty So i Was Going though The Store And Saw

Post by The Blue Blur March 21st 2011, 11:18 pm

3 Games Sonic r Sonic 06 and sonic genesis

But Back on the point

i also Saw sonic classic collection i brought it and

It Was Awesome

sonic 1 2 3 s&k s3k

And It Was Great Port But Thats Mine Opinion

What Do You Think About The Old Sonic Games Ports

Sonic Classic Collection And Wats Your Opioin If You Have Played i Repeat You Have Played Sonic r sonic 06 and sonic genesis how bad are they. Type these Here Also Theres a Poll And Here Is The Final Poll Im Doing For Now Hopefully

Also For Those Reading this have a nice day

how are you feel tell me in this topic if you want

Danic
    Danic

Rep0

So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Empty Re: So i Was Going though The Store And Saw

Post by Danic March 22nd 2011, 1:13 am

Yeah. I liked that game a lot, but I lost it
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

So i Was Going though The Store And Saw ZtZYh

So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Blackr10So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Medalw11So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Zigzag10So i Was Going though The Store And Saw White10So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Medal13So i Was Going though The Store And Saw 2nio02t

Rep76

So i Was Going though The Store And Saw Empty Re: So i Was Going though The Store And Saw

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 22nd 2011, 3:25 pm

So then you saw four Sonic games. :P
    T-Man
    T-Man

Rep0

Post by T-Man March 22nd 2011, 3:50 pm

I don't have Sonic Classic Collection, but I do have Mega Collection Plus and those ports were good, I suppose. And IMO, the best Sonic game from the Genesis era was S3&K.

As for your other question, I never played Sonic Genesis, but Sonic 06 is an unholy abomination and Sonic R is meh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content