Music Sharing

Hushimo
    Hushimo

Music Sharing GOMM8

Music Sharing Medal13

Rep38

Music Sharing Empty Music Sharing

Post by Hushimo April 2nd 2011, 2:58 pm

Who are your favorite bands, your favorite songs or albums of theirs, and if available, share their videos or song files.

Me:
    Favorite bands: Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Screaming Trees, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Pagoda, Linkin Park, Led Zeppelin, and Serium for now.

Best albums: Facelift, Jar of Flies, Sap, Sweet Oblivion, Meteora, Electric Ladyland, Telephantasm, With the Lights Out, and IV.

Best songs: Nutshell, Would?, Pennyroyal Tea, You Know You're Right, Dollar Bill, More or Less, Forgotten, By Myself, Lying From You, Alone (Pagoda), Stairway to Heaven, Oh The Guilt, and All Along The Watchtower.
    Zaborg
    Zaborg

Music Sharing WFmvl

Rep0

Music Sharing Empty Re: Music Sharing

Post by Zaborg September 16th 2011, 12:14 pm

Hey,

Hmm, I kinda liked Lady Gaga's albums, I still listen to them. And that's pretty much it, I listen to mainstream mainly, so I can't really say what bans or artists I like the most.
    But, I'm starting to listen more and more "different" kind of music. :) Never thought that my music taste could change so much...
    Erazor
    Erazor

Music Sharing Imagee10

Music Sharing Blackr10Music Sharing Medalw11Music Sharing Medalg10Music Sharing White10Music Sharing Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Post by Erazor September 17th 2011, 12:30 am

Bands/Musicians:
    Bentley Jones
    Scissor Sisters
    Coldplay

Albums/Songs:
    [Bentley Jones - Finally Free, TRANS//LATION 2, Alpha Dog/Song, Oh-Wei-Oh/Song, ST4LK3R (Fantazia Projekt Mix), Stay (Fantazia Projekt Mix [CD exclusive])]

(Also, really looking forward to his version of MUZIK by Curtis Young.)

[Scissor Sisters - Night Work, Ta-Dah!, Laura/Song, It Can't Come Quickly Enough/Song]
    [Coldplay - Parachutes, X&Y, Violet Hill/Song, Politik/Song]

Links:

I'm not about to share song files, but Bentley Jones has some songs for free up on his site. Anything else I posted can be found on YouTube.

http://bentleyjones.com/
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Music Sharing VOZLn

Music Sharing Medalw11Music Sharing Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord September 24th 2011, 10:43 pm

My favorite bands are Rise Against, Hedley and 10 Years.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo

Music Sharing WFmvl

Music Sharing Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Yoyo September 26th 2011, 10:04 pm

Favourite Bands: Cage The Elephant, Rise Against, 30 Seconds To Mars, Manchester Orchestra, Yellowcard, Hey Monday, Foo Fighters, Foster The People
    Favourite Albums: Thank You Happy Birthday by Cage The Elephant, Revolutions Per Minute by Rise Against, Torches by Foster The People
    Favourite Songs: Aberdeen by Cage The Elephant, Paper Wings by Rise Against, Waste by Foster The People, Way Away by Yellowcard, April Fool by Manchester Orchestra

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content