The ancient lands.

+5
sykog
SonicFan 1
Joe Cool
Zez
XNinjaRed
9 posters

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever!

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Imagee10

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalg10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Zigzag10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Empty From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever!

Post by XNinjaRed March 7th 2009, 5:19 am

It requires *gasp* tactic?!
    :O: [:center][img]h
    Zez
    Zez

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! VOZLn

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Blackr10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Zigzag10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

Rep24

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Empty Re: From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever!

Post by Zez March 7th 2009, 5:24 am

Noez, not tactic! lol.

Last edited by Zezima on March 8th 2009, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! GOMM8

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

Rep-3

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Empty Re: From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever!

Post by Joe Cool March 7th 2009, 9:32 am

XNinjaRed wrote:It requires *gasp* tactic?!
    :O: [:center][img]h
    OMFG HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! White10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 8th 2009, 12:31 am

Lol.
    sykog
    sykog

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Blackr10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalg10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Zigzag10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 8th 2009, 1:11 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:Lol.
    Please, Iv'e been warnig people awhile now. Don't just post one word.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! White10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 8th 2009, 1:20 am

sykog77 wrote:
    WHAT? Seriously that is so bloody stupid. What else do want me to say. The Z-man did it too. -_________-
    sykog
    sykog

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Blackr10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalg10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Zigzag10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 8th 2009, 1:22 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    WHAT? Seriously that is so bloody stupid. What else do want me to say. The Z-man did it too. -_________-
    You have a point. But still....
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 8th 2009, 1:23 am

Facepalm.
    Zez
    Zez

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Blackr10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Zigzag10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 8th 2009, 1:24 am

I'll edit my post.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog March 8th 2009, 1:30 am

Its just one month Its just one month Its just one month..........

NOO!!!!!! I WANT THIS GAME!!!!!!!
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 8th 2009, 1:36 am

sykog77 wrote:Its just one month Its just one month Its just one month..........

Have a cookie for Hilarity Valor: Cookie [:center][img]h No, Metal, this is Skoy's Cookie! Bad!
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 8th 2009, 2:04 am

Zezima wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:Its just one month Its just one month Its just one month..........

Have a cookie for Hilarity Valor: Cookie [:center][img]h No, Metal, this is Skoy's Cookie! Bad!
    Lol. Bad Metal Sonic bad.
    Pianta
    Pianta

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalg10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! White10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta March 8th 2009, 6:35 am

I can feel your pain...
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalg10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Zigzag10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 8th 2009, 11:50 am

For anyone who wants to witness the awesomeness that is this battle, look here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ZtiJ0KvCU
    4:34 - 7:47
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog March 8th 2009, 8:41 pm

Hmm, it seems like you just block for a really long time.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 9th 2009, 1:22 am

sykog77 wrote:Hmm, it seems like you just block for a really long time.
    There are other ways to beat him without blocking. But you see, that's what makes the fight awesome!
    It requires TACTIC!
    Besides, you do these kinds of things in Ninja Gaiden too, one of my favorite games ever.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog March 9th 2009, 1:31 am

XNinjaRed wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:Hmm, it seems like you just block for a really long time.
    There are other ways to beat him without blocking. But you see, that's what makes the fight awesome!
    It requires TACTIC!
    Besides, you do these kinds of things in Ninja Gaiden too, one of my favorite games ever.
    WHow do you block though? Just hold down a button?
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 9th 2009, 3:31 am

You hold down a button to block. However you can only block for a little while. If y ou block too long, you'll stop blocking for a while. Thus it's important to block at the time your enemy attacks. You CAN'T hold block all the time and expect to win just like that.
    Pro
    Pro

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Pro March 14th 2009, 12:21 pm

HARDEST BATTLE IN THE WHOLE GAME!
    ALSO, BEST BATTLE IN THE WHOLE GAME!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! ZtZYh

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Blackr10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Zigzag10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! White10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 14th 2009, 1:56 pm

I didn't care for it. It didn't have any importance to the story, and I couldn't beat him with him flailing those vertical Chaos Spears.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 15th 2009, 5:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y80GnMUEe4o
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 15th 2009, 7:20 am

I beat Lancelot in 32 seconds in the Lancelot Returns mission. :D coolguy
    Pianta
    Pianta

From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalw11From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medalg10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! White10From now on I call Return of Lancelot the Best Sonic Boss Battle Ever! Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta March 24th 2009, 12:15 pm

Lancelot is eaaaaaaaaaasy. But still love it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 15th 2009, 4:23 pm

This is the most retarded topic I've ever seen. This boss was the most worst designed boss in Sonic history, all he did in the second fight was constantly use that retarded chaos control of his over and over again. No matter how many times you fight him in the second boss battle, even for fun, it's just anoying.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog April 15th 2009, 7:21 pm

Okay, after playing the game, this boss is awesome, but not the best in the series, just for the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content