Meh

Hushimo
    Hushimo

Meh GOMM8

Meh Medal13

Rep38

Meh Empty Meh

Post by Hushimo May 29th 2011, 12:02 am

Look, I hate dramatic speeches as much as you do, but this needs to be brought to our attention. I'm out of a founder account, you're out of a site with interesting features, and together we're out of activity and related miscellanea. I haven't been keeping up with this site as much as of late, but I'll go back to inviting like the sociopath I am soon.

All I ask, which is a request, not a demand, is that you invite people here, it's the most and least you could do, it's not as hard as it sounds, and the yields are usually high for the amount of work put in. It's the second most valuable thing you could to contribute other than posting. But if you don't, I don't care, wouldn't want you here anyway.

So that's our situation for the most part, I'll start coming here on a regular basis assuming I have an internet connection and decently functioning hardware. The rest will fall where it may. Later.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Meh Imagee10

Meh Medalg10

: Male
     Rep9

Meh Empty Re: Meh

Post by karkooshy May 29th 2011, 7:07 am

You have to have something going on to keep members here.
    It's no point mindlessly inviting users who'd get bored and leave anyways.
    I tell you, it's better to have 3-5 permanent members than to get 20+ that'll log in for a day or two then leave.
    Have some sort of activity planned out in advance, and have a few interesting topics posted to keep members interested... can't leave it all to the new users to stay and post.
    My exams are over in about a week. Will try to help out as much as I can after then :)
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Meh VOZLn

Meh Medalw11Meh Zigzag10Meh White10Meh Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 29th 2011, 9:07 am

I say we troll sonic blast into submission, and then you say that if you become permanent members of Sonic Community we will stop it. IT'S THE PERFECT PLAN!
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Meh Imagee10

Meh Blackr10Meh Medalw11Meh Zigzag10Meh White10Meh Medal13Meh Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 29th 2011, 11:53 am

Auflodern wrote:I say we troll sonic blast into submission, and then you say that if you become permanent members of Sonic Community we will stop it. IT'S THE PERFECT PLAN!
    THIS MAN A GENIUS
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Meh ZtZYh

Meh Blackr10Meh Medalw11Meh Zigzag10Meh White10Meh Medal13Meh 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 30th 2011, 12:03 am

No trolling affiliates.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Meh VOZLn

Meh Medalw11Meh Zigzag10Meh White10Meh Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 30th 2011, 12:25 am

and.. this is why you're no fun
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Meh ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 30th 2011, 9:22 pm

Auflodern wrote:and.. this is why you're no fun
    Oh, I am. More than most realize.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Meh Imagee10

Meh White10Meh Medalg10Meh Medal13Meh Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 4th 2011, 10:48 am

I kinda lost control of RwS on here after my computer went down for a while. People have been asking me to bring it back, but I don't know if I'm committed enough to keep it alive for long.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Meh GOMM8

Meh Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo June 7th 2011, 1:16 pm

Oh apathy, you're always there when we need you the least.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Meh Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 June 8th 2011, 9:28 am

Auflodern wrote:I say we troll sonic blast into submission, and then you say that if you become permanent members of Sonic Community we will stop it. IT'S THE PERFECT PLAN!
    I 100% agree. I've dealt with the admins before, I've been banned because of their unkindness in wanting to accept my bold opinions. Paying them another visit wouldn't hurt. Not at all. I'm already registered on my second account there and I( told them it was me. They didn't care... (I didn't post either, but hey)

In any case, I think this forum could use a new layout. I find the big words unappealing and the layout (no offense) just looks awkward for a forum. First impressions can make a difference and I firmly believe if we changed the layout so the words aren't so big, people may stop and look at the topics.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Meh GOMM8

Meh Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo June 8th 2011, 11:29 am

What words?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Meh ZtZYh

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 8th 2011, 11:41 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    I 100% agree. I've dealt with the admins before, I've been banned because of their unkindness in wanting to accept my bold opinions. Paying them another visit wouldn't hurt. Not at all. I'm already registered on my second account there and I( told them it was me. They didn't care... (I didn't post either, but hey)

In any case, I think this forum could use a new layout. I find the big words unappealing and the layout (no offense) just looks awkward for a forum. First impressions can make a difference and I firmly believe if we changed the layout so the words aren't so big, people may stop and look at the topics.
    Have you tried Classic yet?
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Meh Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 June 12th 2011, 8:57 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

Have you tried Classic yet?

Just noticed it, classic is much better. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content