T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo GOMM8

: Male
     Rep6

Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo Empty Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo

Post by T@ilz June 7th 2011, 12:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQX_6ovlPdU
    I need this game. It looks fun, crazy, etc. Problem is, stores are estimating 60$ for it's price tag? Seem worth it? I honestly think so, being a gigantic fan of the Rayman series. I mean, when's the last time Raymans had a new game? Not a port.
    Think this game looks good? I know I do. :D
    Also, the game was also announced that instead of being a downloadable episodic title, it's being released as a full retailed game.

Last edited by T@ilz on June 7th 2011, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo Medal13

Rep38

Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo Empty Re: Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo

Post by Hushimo June 7th 2011, 2:11 am

One of the only actual decent games shown at E3 thus far.
    BlazePrower9205

Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by BlazePrower9205 June 7th 2011, 7:48 pm

I'm so glad there's a new Rayman game. I'm getting tired of seeing nothing but Rabbids games.
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz June 7th 2011, 10:08 pm

Hushimo wrote:One of the only actual decent games shown at E3 thus far.
    I agree. It's honestly my favorite shown as well.

[quote="blazeprower9205]I'm so glad there's a new Rayman game. I'm getting tired of seeing nothing but Rabbids games. [/quote]
    Same. I do like the Rabbids, but party games grow old too fast. Plus Ubisoft needs a break from them. BUT there was a Rabbids game revealed at the conference and it's called "Rabbids: Alive and Kicking". It's exclusivly for Kinect. It kinda annoyed me, but hey, as long as there's a Rayman game too.

Oh, and BTW, I replaced a link to an IGN video since the previous video was removed, so feel free to click the new link posted if you want to see gameplay.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo ZtZYh

Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo Blackr10Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo Medalw11Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo Zigzag10Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo White10Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo Medal13Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 7th 2011, 11:33 pm

I'd like to think that Ubisoft realized that Rayman's their mascot and decided to actually make him have a real game.

Also, whoever was playing Tetris really needs to work on their skills. :P
    Link451
    Link451

Rayman Origins gameplay stage demo Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 June 23rd 2011, 10:09 pm

Looks cool, I might end up getting it. There's already a lot of upcoming games to look forward to, so we'll see if I have the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content