Jmh
19 posters

The SEGA Forums have been hacked

darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep9

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Empty Re: The SEGA Forums have been hacked

Post by darkchaos2009 July 1st 2011, 1:45 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    darkchaos2009 wrote:
    wait....I thought doomsday and all hell breaking loose would be when eggman decides to go on a diet
    No. You see, SOA is prophesized (this IS a word, Firefox :/) to be an Anti-Haven City. In other words, all the true evil is kept locked in there, and should SOA die, it would flood the Internet. It seems the admins were smart and actually kept the door closed when SOA died.

So...wow, the staff is on their game. :P

the thing is though for how long????...hmmmmm...somehow I get the feeling that this may be the same thing as to what happened to nsider....they go to a maintanence then say their goodbye to said forum and we are stuck on some other forum to chat...then again i'm just theorizing here....heh wonder when this will all end (the hack I mean)
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Imagee10

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 White10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medalg10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medal13The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Empty Re: The SEGA Forums have been hacked

Post by Schnickelfritz July 17th 2011, 2:42 pm

Ikr, I was planning a big celebration thing for Sonic's twentieth there.
    Savvy
    Savvy

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Savvy July 18th 2011, 9:52 pm

Nobody is safe anymore, everything and everybody gets hacked. :(
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 19th 2011, 2:16 am

Savvy wrote:Nobody is safe anymore, everything and everybody gets hacked. :(
    even the most advanced technology can get hacked sadly enough :( .....hmmm....I'm still wondering when this whole hacking madness will end though..hopfully not like in 3 months though :(
    Nightmaren
    Nightmaren

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Nightmaren July 19th 2011, 9:40 am

At least it's not like what happened to the Playstation Network.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 GOMM8

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo July 19th 2011, 4:56 pm

Nightmaren wrote:At least it's not like what happened to the Playstation Network.

Yeah, that would have been unfortunate.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 VOZLn

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medalw11The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo July 19th 2011, 5:46 pm

I didn't really bother with any of the "change your personal info" crap because frankly, they're not going to try and hack a little girl's profile for absolutely nothing; plus, there are so many members on there that the chance that they'd hack me in particular is quite small.
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 21st 2011, 12:49 am

Hushimo wrote:
    Nightmaren wrote:At least it's not like what happened to the Playstation Network.

haha so true hushimo so true.....or is it?????

well anyways the hackers had no reason to hack the sega forums anyways...besides pissing some people off (mission accomplished there)and I don't think anyone there was foolish enough to put some of their identity or credit card whatsoever in their profile or something like that right???...either that or they were hatin on our awesome forum being better than theres which is why they hacked us lol:D
    Shade
    Shade

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 VOZLn

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medalw11The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Zigzag10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 22nd 2011, 8:53 am

darkchaos2009 wrote:
    Hushimo wrote:

haha so true hushimo so true.....or is it?????

well anyways the hackers had no reason to hack the sega forums anyways...besides pissing some people off (mission accomplished there)and I don't think anyone there was foolish enough to put some of their identity or credit card whatsoever in their profile or something like that right???...either that or they were hatin on our awesome forum being better than theres which is why they hacked us lol:D

Yeah...

Still, maybe SEGA forums' security wasn't good enough?

How else would they be hacked?
    The Ad
    The Ad

Rep0

Post by The Ad July 25th 2011, 2:46 am

Wow that sucks so what's going to happen?
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 July 26th 2011, 1:03 am

The Ad wrote:Wow that sucks so what's going to happen?
    do nothing but wait here of course thats what :(

@shade: well you do have a point there but I wonder was this the first time sega got hacked or was there more to it that we don't know yet??
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 GOMM8

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo August 1st 2011, 4:19 pm

As weird as this will sound, I'm starting to miss the Sega forums.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 ZtZYh

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Blackr10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medalw11The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Zigzag10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 White10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medal13The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 2nd 2011, 2:23 pm

They're back, by the way.
    hedgy
    hedgy

Rep6

Post by hedgy August 2nd 2011, 4:14 pm

Jay thanks for saying.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Imagee10

The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medalw11The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 White10The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 2nd 2011, 5:27 pm

Yay, the SEGA Forums are back! Oh wait, the SEGA Forums are back....
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 August 2nd 2011, 8:14 pm

Jmh wrote:Yay, the SEGA Forums are back! Oh wait, the SEGA Forums are back....
    which means that this place will be deserted....but don't fret i'll try to keep this place alive.....just don't know for how long though if its by myself and the mods and probably some of the people who were refuges.....oh man is this going to take some hard work....:(
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 8:18 pm

Can we just skip the grueling waiting period where we wait for them to slip up and reveal that they're idiots, and just ban anyone who said they were sad/mad/annoyed/whatever by the Sega fora being hacked right now?
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 August 2nd 2011, 9:19 pm

Mly wrote:Can we just skip the grueling waiting period where we wait for them to slip up and reveal that they're idiots, and just ban anyone who said they were sad/mad/annoyed/whatever by the Sega fora being hacked right now?
    eh.... sorry for bursting your bubbles buddy boy but that's not gonna happen...unless they hate everyone who complained and or that probably may be the last resort thing that they may do....who knows its not like they have a self destruct forum button anywhere right.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 9:25 pm

Not there, idiot. Here. People who actually like the Sega fora are clearly not fit to breathe, much less be here.
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 August 2nd 2011, 9:35 pm

Mly wrote:Not there, idiot. Here. People who actually like the Sega forums are clearly not fit to breathe, much less be here.
    fixed also
    so what do you suggest
    almighty deathlord...killing them in real life???(sarcasm)
    in all serious though I doubt they do that since THE (some)
    mods here originated from the Sega forums (same have I)and I don't think they would do that to their fellow comrades from the same forums they were from....unless those people spammed a lot or if they just were plain rude all the time and trolled like hell like *insert unintelligent metaphor here*...so chances are slim to none my boy
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 9:52 pm

1: Fora is the true plural of forum. People just say "forums" because they're idiots and don't know how Latin works. You're the one saying it wrong, you sewer-bound tardling.

2: There's a difference between people who migrated over here because they were tired of the terrible official fora and people who are stupid enough to believe the official fora are actually any good and have the annoying tendency to spread there cancerous inanity to everything they touch. The former is generally respectable. The latter should go die in a trash compactor, where they belong. They're not worth the water, carbon, and miscellaneous other crap that makes them up.
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 August 2nd 2011, 10:10 pm

Mly wrote:1: Fora is the true plural of forum. People just say "forums" because they're idiots and don't know how Latin works. You're the one saying it wrong, you sewer-bound tardling.

2: There's a difference between people who migrated over here because they were tired of the terrible official fora and people who are stupid enough to believe the official fora are actually any good and have the annoying tendency to spread there cancerous inanity to everything they touch. The former is generally respectable. The latter should go die in a trash compactor, where they belong. They're not worth the water, carbon, and miscellaneous other crap that makes them up.

1: I did the fix thing to see your reaction(and to annoy you)....didn't turn out the way I wanted it to apparently...then again we were taught at troll 101
    not to feed the trolls
    2: U MAD BRO???....ok seriously people migrated here from the forums because they wanted to interact with others that were on the same boards where they were at also its their own opinion on if the forums were good or better or whatever not just like if one person will decide for all of them

jeez..its like talking to a familiar person from an old forum again who had the tendency to argue with others
    all I'm going to say is its their opinion not mine not yours

btw:The SEGA Forums have been hacked - Page 2 HATERS_GONNA_HATE_by_spikewible
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 10:14 pm

Oh yes, use the "haters gonna hate" as a casual dismissal because you're clearly losing the battle. I'm in awe of your kung fu master skills. *eyeroll*
    darkchaos2009
    darkchaos2009

Rep9

Post by darkchaos2009 August 2nd 2011, 10:27 pm

Mly wrote:Oh yes, use the "haters gonna hate" as a casual dismissal because you're clearly losing the battle. I'm in awe of your kung fu master skills. *eyeroll*
    ohhohoho and I'm impressed by how sarcastic you were by finding my flaws and saying there is a flame battle and you just activated my trap card herp a derp

seriously though I'm not going to stoop low enough to be at THEIR (starts with a t)rank since it is basically your opinion that you're saying
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 10:28 pm

Who said this was a "flame battle?" This is a debate. And you're failing miserably.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content