Dark Shade
Jmh
Hushimo
Sonic Adventure 2
Chaos_Overlord
The Freedom Fighter
SoleannaGirly
16 posters

What do you hate and love about sonic06?

JMan
    JMan

What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you hate and love about sonic06?

Post by JMan July 25th 2011, 7:15 pm

0LunarShadow wrote:The gameplay was actually better then I thought it would be. I mean, if you go out looking 4 glitches of course you're gonna find some, but other then that, it's glitchless 4 me.

Except that one stage with the snowboard...Oh and that Knuckles part with the lights...FFFF...can't believe I spent so much damn time on those. -_-

Really I thought the except opposite the gameplay was worse then I was expecting lol. I'm not a story person really when it comes to game but this one automatically fails for disrespecting knuckles every chance they get.

Last edited by JMan on July 25th 2011, 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 GOMM8

What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep38

What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you hate and love about sonic06?

Post by Hushimo July 25th 2011, 7:30 pm

JMan wrote:I'm not a story person really when it comes to game but this one automatically fails for disrespecting knuckles every chance they get for me lol.

How, exactly, did they disrespect Knuckles?
    JMan
    JMan

Rep0

Post by JMan July 25th 2011, 8:33 pm

They made him a handicap by having on fingers and drop the card. But yea I mean story is good if your into bestiality.

Last edited by JMan on July 25th 2011, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mario94
    Mario94

What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 3qll2

Rep4

Post by Mario94 July 25th 2011, 8:47 pm

Love: Graphical enhancements and somewhat smooth gameplay.

Hate: Aside from everything else, a hedgehog, a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog, kissed a human girl. That will never scrub clean, SEGA!!
    HyperGogeta
    HyperGogeta

Rep0

Post by HyperGogeta July 26th 2011, 3:45 pm

It has ALOT of things that couldve been ironed out, but it was at least playable. It is, however, NOWHERE near as bad as people say it was.

It was actually the MOST fun I've had with a sonic game in quite a while and can't wait to buy it again for my PS3 once I get it for my birthday. Its extremely entertaining, no limit to the secrets, and when you download the Super Sonic Mods and enable speed x2, Flying, unlimited action bar characters into the game... It's quite possibly the 3rd best Sonic game.

My biggest pet peeve is Shadows gameplay and His "Combo Homing attack." It sucks because WHENEVER you get done with the strike, you go up in the air ever so slowy, and its really hard to make a good move to the left or right. Also, the delay on Sonics homing attack where you had to wait a second got on my nerves to, but you get used to ALL OF IT, and it basically just becomes 2nd nature over a while. I devoted my time and skill to learn the game and study it, so it's all pretty easy to me.

I LOVE Silver's gameplay AND story. His darkest moment in the ENTIRE game though is that damned cave where you have to get that big, sandy, heavy ball into the end of the tunnel. That took WEEKS.

Overall... I liked it. HAd it been a success with more time to work on it, it had been the GREATEST SONIC GAME OF ALL TIME. Then they maybe would've re used that type of gameplay again, and Silver would've gotten a better rep than what he did. Nevertheless, I gotta give that game a thumbs up for the potential it had. Definetly fun, and I loved it.

The loading times sucked too.
    JMan
    JMan

Rep0

Post by JMan July 27th 2011, 2:22 am

Load for talk to npc for mission then Load for Starting the Mission then Load for Successfully completing the mission Even Longer loading for failing the mission
    Lance the Fox
    Lance the Fox

Rep0

Post by Lance the Fox August 3rd 2011, 10:20 pm

Likes: The music, watching friends failing, the character Silver, Shadow kicking Silver and the Doc's glasses.

Dislikes: The kiss, the one-way crush scene, repeating kidnappings, the amount of loading screens, and the jungle's hub world.
    Erazor
    Erazor

What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 Imagee10

What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 Blackr10What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 Medalw11What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 Medalg10What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 White10What do you hate and love about sonic06? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 3rd 2011, 10:39 pm

Liked: Silver's debut, playing as Sonic and Silver, a few of the tunes, the plot, the voice acting (mostly), the numerous villains, the bosses, the character models and stage environments, the CG cutscenes, Zebrahead and Bentley Jones.

Dislike: Amigos, playing as Shadow (th-this is terrible!), 2/3 of the main characters aren't different enough gameplaywise to warrant seperate stories, snowboarding, the most well designed stages are ruined by forcing you to carry Elise through them, side quests (especially the three trials, holy crap), Elise's in-game model and the town environments, the in-game engine cutscenes, the in-game character animations, the load screens, Omega's voice modulating, having to unlock abilities, the absurd furries-meet-realism aesthetic.
    Mephiles550
    Mephiles550

Rep6

Post by Mephiles550 August 3rd 2011, 10:49 pm

I liked playing as Sonic, Shadow, Rouge, Blaze, and even Omega to some amount. I could look over glitches for the characters As long as the gameplay isn't boring which is the worse thing a game should be.
    The music was amazing!
    I liked everything in the plot (minus elise....eugh....)Especially shadow's story!
    People always say the graphics in this game are good I think their overrated but their above passable definitally.

I hate: Everything I didn't say I liked
    SHADOWS VEHICLES ARE THE EPITAME OF ASS! Worst part of the game!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content