The ancient lands.

+3
The Freedom Fighter
Chaos_Overlord
Twixie Hushimo
7 posters

Help! Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black!

Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! VOZLn

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medalw11Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Empty Help! Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black!

Post by Twixie Hushimo August 10th 2011, 7:10 am

Alright, I have an Emboar, have caught a lot of the Pokémon and I'm going back to evolve them all, so if you have certain level Pokémon in mind I probably have or can get it.

Now, so far I've done very well in the game. I just can't get the Elite Four down, and I hear that N's castle pops up after that, and I'm just wondering, do you have to defeat N with the Pokémon you have without being able to heal them at a center or something? God, this is going to be so hard!
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medalw11Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medal13

: Male
     Rep11

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Empty Re: Help! Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black!

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 10th 2011, 12:10 pm

Try to get to level 50. Also, N heals you before you fight him, so don't worry about that. His team is pretty diverse, so a good variety of types will help.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

: Female
     Rep13

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Empty Re: Help! Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black!

Post by Twixie Hushimo August 10th 2011, 12:32 pm

Thanks. My Emboar is nearing or has reached level 70, but I'm going to practice by exploring everywhere and walking only in the grass to level up all of my Pokémon. That way, I'll help fill in my Pokédex some and I'll be ready for N. But it is good to know he heals you. So far, the hardest bosses I've had to fight were Elesa and the very last gym leader, but I had difficulty getting through Chargestone cave and Victory Road. Is N hard?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! ZtZYh

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Blackr10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medalw11Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Zigzag10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! White10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medal13Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 10th 2011, 1:10 pm

I know in the older games you could just take the Elite Four on and do your best. If you win, awesome; if you lose, you gain levels and experience. The problem though is you lose money AND your Pokemon become less happy.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! GOMM8

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Blackr10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medal13Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash August 10th 2011, 3:27 pm

It took me a few tries to beat them. Know who you can beat, and start with them first, after that it's no big deal because as already stated you'll gain some EXP.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Imagee10

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Blackr10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medalw11Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Zigzag10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! White10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medal13Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 10th 2011, 3:43 pm

Get actually good pokemon
    Or better yet play a good pokemon game

Last edited by NeoMetalSonic on August 10th 2011, 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! ZtZYh

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Blackr10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medalw11Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Zigzag10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! White10Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Medal13Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 10th 2011, 3:45 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Get actually good pokemon
    Or better yet played a good pokemon game
    Or run around in circles. Isn't that how the Pokewalker works?
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 10th 2011, 10:21 pm

At least get a Dark type or something that can take down the Elite Four members with Psychic and Ghost Pokemon.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 August 14th 2011, 8:42 pm

N wasn't difficult, but his boss afterward is a lot more difficult. As for the E4, I struggled with the fighting guy because I had no psychic type. As for the psychic and dark E4 trainers, a Scrafty (it's evolution) is the perfect solution as it's fighting/dark. He can even help against the ghost trainer too.
    Sir Bedivere
    Sir Bedivere

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! WFmvl

Rep1

Post by Sir Bedivere August 15th 2011, 4:16 am

Chaos_Overlord wrote:At least get a Dark type or something that can take down the Elite Four members with Psychic and Ghost Pokemon.

Dark pokemon are useful against the Psychic and Ghost, but weak against the fighting. They are also help against the last trainer's damn annoying Cofagrigus.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Help!  Can't Beat the Elite Four in Pokémon Black! Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 August 15th 2011, 4:42 pm

Sir Bedivere wrote:
    Chaos_Overlord wrote:At least get a Dark type or something that can take down the Elite Four members with Psychic and Ghost Pokemon.

Dark pokemon are useful against the Psychic and Ghost, but weak against the fighting. They are also help against the last trainer's damn annoying Cofagrigus.

Trust me, if you have a Scrafty you can take out the ghost, psychic, and dark trainer pretty easily. The only one you wouldn't be able to beat with a Scrafty is the fighting type, so a Scrafty and a psychic type (or some pokemon with a psychic move; psychic is preferred over flying because the fighting guys have stone edge to kill flying types) are really great options for 2 of 6 of your pokemon.

Then fill the other slots with a balanced team. I don't remember what N has, but the Elite Four can easily be taken down by a well-trained Scrafty with versatile moves, and a psychic type.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord August 16th 2011, 8:55 am

One thing to note: the game forces you to use Reshiram first against N. So if you can get away with it, leave the sixth slot in your team open, cause I don't know how the game decides to take out one of your team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content