The ancient lands.

Generations 3DS Fixed

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Generations 3DS Fixed VOZLn

Generations 3DS Fixed Medalw11Generations 3DS Fixed Medalg10Generations 3DS Fixed Zigzag10Generations 3DS Fixed Medal13

Rep2

Generations 3DS Fixed Empty Generations 3DS Fixed

Post by Gamma The Great

Both console and portable versions of Sonic Generations were on display at PAX.

When we first showed off Green Hill in action there were plenty of concerns about the game mechanics. Those mechanics are handled on the 3DS by Dimps, who already give fans a bad taste in their mouth with Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I not being up to par. But on this second look, it would appear some of those concerns have been fixed, as they were in several Mushroom Hill playthroughs.

It appears the uncurling is fixed, some of rolling physics have been tweaked, and the level layout shows some improvements.

Judge for yourself. Take a look at the video and comment below.

Share this post on: reddit

The Freedom Fighter

Post September 11th 2011, 7:02 pm by The Freedom Fighter

3D remakes of levels sounds cool I guess.
    agentmanningctu

Post September 13th 2011, 12:38 am by agentmanningctu

Mmm. Sonic in 3D looks great. If it's anything like the LoZ remake, it will be fantastic.
    Nuva

Post October 3rd 2011, 10:45 am by Nuva

It looks to be great, I just wish that instead of being another Rush game (for the modern stages) they actually made it similar to the console version. I guess that it's just better to actually make a fully different game around the same concept then release a port.

Post  by Sponsored content