13 posters

Which Sonic game has the best music ?

Blues
    Blues

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  3qll2

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep3

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Empty Which Sonic game has the best music ?

Post by Blues September 16th 2011, 12:06 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 Sonic 06 and Sonic 3 & Knuckles had the best music i think

Last edited by Blues on September 16th 2011, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot to add something)
    Techimo
    Techimo

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  VOZLn

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medal13Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medalw11

Rep15

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Empty Re: Which Sonic game has the best music ?

Post by Techimo September 16th 2011, 12:43 pm

Yeah I have to admit sonic 06 did so many things wrong but they got the music right.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medalw11Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medal13

Rep11

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Empty Re: Which Sonic game has the best music ?

Post by Chaos_Overlord September 16th 2011, 1:33 pm

yeah the one thing sonic 06 got right. As for me, I think Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Colors had the best music.
    BlazePrower9205

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by BlazePrower9205 September 19th 2011, 11:19 am

Sonic CD's Japanese soundtrack was always good to listen to. I also like the music from Sonic 1, 2, 3&K, Sonic Adventure 1&2, and Sonic Rush.
    Mephiles550
    Mephiles550

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  WFmvl

Rep6

Post by Mephiles550 September 25th 2011, 7:46 pm

Sonic Chronicles definitely.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  GOMM8

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Blackr10Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medal13Which Sonic game has the best music ?  2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash September 25th 2011, 10:58 pm

I really liked the music in Unleashed.
    Link451
    Link451

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 September 25th 2011, 11:24 pm

SA2 and Sonic '06 tied.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  56qtD

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medal13Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medalw11Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo September 26th 2011, 7:27 am

I think I have to agree with Link451, both of those games had really great music.
    Sonic87
    Sonic87

Rep0

Post by Sonic87 September 26th 2011, 4:29 pm

Hard to choose hard choose the sonic Games always get the music right. it just has that natural flow to it. But i would have to say either SA1,or Sonic unleashed.
    SonicPhantasy
    SonicPhantasy

Rep1

Post by SonicPhantasy September 27th 2011, 2:41 am

IMO I think Sonic 2 and Sonic Heroes had the best music, but that's just me.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medalw11Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord October 2nd 2011, 1:41 pm

After watching and listening to some of the Soundtrack, I say that Sonic Adventure has better music then Adventure 2, to revise my choice somewhat. Colors music is still awesome.

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Blackr10Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medal13Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 October 2nd 2011, 5:28 pm

Unleashed and Colours

Adventure 1 and 2 had some of my favourite tracks from the sonic series but as a whole their soundtracks weren't anything too special.

Also, 06 only had two tracks I would actually want to listen to more than once making the rest of the game's soundtrack very forgettable. At least it ends up going well with the rest of the game then.
    Army
    Army

Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Blackr10Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medalw11Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medalg10Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Zigzag10Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Medal13Which Sonic game has the best music ?  Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 2nd 2011, 6:22 pm

Sonic Heroes. Bingo highway, Team Sonic, and Team Chatoix are the best Songs in ANY soundtrack.
    The Viceroy

Rep0

Post by The Viceroy October 3rd 2011, 2:03 pm

♪Sonic Heroes!!♫ and Sonic Adventure 2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content