The ancient lands.

5 posters

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things!

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! ZtZYh

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Blackr10Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medalw11Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Zigzag10Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! White10Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medal13Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Empty Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things!

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 11th 2011, 5:11 pm

http://blogs.sega.com/2011/11/11/sonic-cd-fan-art-explosion-contest-of-amazing-things/

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! VOZLn

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Blackr10Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medal13Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medalw11

Rep33

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Empty Re: Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things!

Post by 84 November 12th 2011, 12:43 am

I remember when they did something similar for Sonic and the Black Knight (Winners got their art showcased in the game). I think I drew something for that but I knew I had zero chance of winning so I didn't submit it.

For Sonic CD this sounds like a fun thing to do though so I am going to try my hand at this contest even if my chances of actually winning are little to none again.
    blue heart

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Empty Re: Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things!

Post by blue heart November 23rd 2011, 9:02 pm

a question for you are you really 61 years old but if you are that be weird cause you know you are 61 years old
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medalw11Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo November 23rd 2011, 9:55 pm

Nobody on here is their real age.

You are new to the Internet.
    blue heart

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! WFmvl

Rep0

Post by blue heart November 24th 2011, 12:12 pm

oooh so you are not really 13
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medalw11Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo November 24th 2011, 12:38 pm

Nope. Welcome to the 'net.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! ZtZYh

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Blackr10Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medalw11Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Zigzag10Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! White10Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medal13Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter November 24th 2011, 4:45 pm

Ashley Hushimo wrote:Nobody on here is their real age.

You are new to the Internet.
    I am.

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Blackr10Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medal13Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 November 25th 2011, 1:55 am

It is true I am not 61 years old, I'm 61 years young.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medal13Sonic CD – Fan Art Explosion & Contest of Amazing Things! Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo November 25th 2011, 2:09 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:It is true I am not 61 years old, I'm 61 years young.
    So your from the future?

On-topic:

I will probably try drawing some art even if I will lose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content