The ancient lands.

5 posters

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS?

Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? VOZLn

: Male
     Rep18

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Empty Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS?

Post by Hushimo HD March 11th 2012, 3:33 pm

So here's the thing. I'm thinking about buying a 3DS because I'm pretty much out everyday. So it would be nice to be able to game whilst out on the move. But, the big question that comes into my mind is if Sonic Generations is any good on the 3DS...because, if it is any good, it has to be done.

I've read some reviews on it, but it is a very mixed bag. So can anyone tell me if Sonic Generations for the 3DS is any good?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? ZtZYh

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Blackr10Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Medalw11Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Zigzag10Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? White10Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Medal13Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? 2nio02t

Rep76

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Empty Re: Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS?

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 11th 2012, 10:28 pm

I'd say if you're in need of some games for it, go ahead, it'll entertain you at least.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Medalw11Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Medal13

Rep11

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Empty Re: Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS?

Post by Chaos_Overlord March 12th 2012, 8:10 am

I have it. Its not a bad game by any means.
    Link451
    Link451

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 March 12th 2012, 11:04 am

Hmm.... well, I'd personally suggest getting Super Mario 3D Land or Ocarina of Time 3D over it, but it's all right.
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD March 12th 2012, 1:58 pm

Yeah, I was planning on getting Mario for it aswell. Is it true that there are less levels on the 3DS version over the console version?
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Medalw11Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord March 12th 2012, 3:14 pm

Yeah, there is only 7 levels compare to 9 on the console.
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD March 12th 2012, 3:16 pm

Hmm, that's a bit disappointing but, hey. You get what you pay for I suppose.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? GOMM8

Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Blackr10Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? Medal13Would anyone recommend Sonic Generations for the 3DS? 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash March 12th 2012, 7:54 pm

I haven't played it, but if you're a fan of RPGs I recommend Tales of the Abyss.
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD March 12th 2012, 7:56 pm

Hmm...I'll try that. Thanks!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 12th 2012, 8:16 pm

if you DO get ir, would you recommend it to me? xD
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD March 13th 2012, 4:33 am

What's IR?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 13th 2012, 3:24 pm

I meant ir to be IT. xD
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD March 13th 2012, 3:57 pm

I'll most likely get it and then yes. I will give you the verdict XD

I still need to get the 3DS first!
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord March 13th 2012, 5:32 pm

Tales of the Abyss is awesome. If you have one, you can get it for the PS2. The 3DS remake is damn near perfect at recreating the graphics and gameplay. I can't see a difference at all. At any rate, Abyss, and the Tales of series in general is a great RPG series.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content