The ancient lands.

New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis ZtZYh

New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis Blackr10New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis Medalw11New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis Zigzag10New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis White10New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis Medal13New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis Empty New Sonic Interview: Info on Episode II, Debunking Rumors, and the Dis

Post by The Freedom Fighter

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2012/03/new-sonic-interview-info-on-episode-ii-debunking-rumors-and-the-disturbing-future-of-the-series.html
    Share this post on: reddit

Hushimo HD

Post March 14th 2012, 6:00 am by Hushimo HD

I feel exactly the same way about this, Sonic Episode I was a bit rubbish to me. So I breathe a sigh of relief for the new one and am really looking forward to it being released.
    Anonymous

Post March 14th 2012, 3:27 pm by Guest

It wasn't the best game, but I liked it
    Zez

Post November 8th 2012, 12:31 am by Zez

And the Dis.

Post November 8th 2012, 12:37 am by Moran

Those damn Dis, always abducting our cats in the middle of the night.
    Zez

Post November 8th 2012, 2:22 am by Zez

Dis should meet Respect.

Post  by Sponsored content