The ancient lands.

+2
PaytonBree
Moran
6 posters

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind.

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Empty Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind.

Post by Moran March 22nd 2012, 4:45 am

I'm gonna be active infrequently or not at all for a week or maybe a little more for the usual reason.

Also, I'm not ragequitting, this isn't a departure thread because of that, and I swear I'll strangle anyone who says otherwise the moment I get back.

ETA: Nope.avi

Last edited by Master Mly Hushimo on March 25th 2012, 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Empty Re: Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind.

Post by Guest March 22nd 2012, 5:31 pm

No mly for a week... Yay.
    PaytonBree
    PaytonBree

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. GOMM8

Rep9

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Empty Re: Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind.

Post by PaytonBree March 22nd 2012, 9:41 pm

Not yay. Without Mly this is boring sometimes >_>
    Techimo
    Techimo

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. VOZLn

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medal13Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medalw11

: Male
     Rep15

Post by Techimo March 23rd 2012, 5:30 pm

You will get used to it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 23rd 2012, 5:33 pm

So... When are you coming back?
    Techimo
    Techimo

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. VOZLn

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medal13Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo March 23rd 2012, 5:35 pm

Super S. Hushimo wrote:So... When are you coming back?
    I think he will be back in a few days.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 23rd 2012, 5:37 pm

Oh okay then. Half hope you come back soon.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Imagee10

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medalw11Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. White10Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh March 24th 2012, 3:12 pm

Have fun, Mly.

We'll make sure to save your seat until you get back.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. ZtZYh

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Blackr10Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medalw11Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Zigzag10Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. White10Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medal13Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 24th 2012, 3:34 pm

He's already back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 24th 2012, 3:38 pm

Not 1 week, more like 2 days
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. WFmvl

Rep1

Post by Gaming Misfit March 24th 2012, 5:44 pm

My comment was deleted.

Why.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 24th 2012, 6:01 pm

You made a comment?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran March 25th 2012, 12:53 am

Super S. Hushimo wrote:Not 1 week, more like 2 days
    That was more an "eventually" warning rather than a "starting now" warning. And things happened far differently than I expected, anyway. Far better, if you ask me.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Blackr10Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medalw11Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Zigzag10Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. White10Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. Medal13Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 25th 2012, 2:38 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:My comment was deleted.

Why.
    Are you sure? What did you say?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 2:58 pm

@Mly

Oh okay.
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Mly on hia--Disregard that I suck... Nevermind. WFmvl

Rep1

Post by Gaming Misfit March 26th 2012, 6:50 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Gaming Misfit wrote:My comment was deleted.

Why.
    Are you sure? What did you say?

I called him a rage-quitter. :3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 26th 2012, 7:05 pm

That does sound kind of familiar...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 29th 2012, 2:17 pm

Super S. Hushimo wrote:That does sound kind of familiar...
    Yeah, it does. But it's here now, and it's hilarious. :P
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 29th 2012, 3:29 pm

Yeah. Good job , Gaming misfit. +1 respect to you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content