8 posters

Introduction of a Creative Mindset

HyperShadow55
    HyperShadow55

Introduction of a Creative Mindset WFmvl

Rep0

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Empty Introduction of a Creative Mindset

Post by HyperShadow55 April 10th 2012, 8:47 pm

HyperShadow55's the name, creativeness if my game. Glad to see their are Sonic communities still out there. I thought Sonic forums hit a massive decline after 2008.

I'll be pretty active, I can assure you that. My interests are: Writing, Role-playing, Gaming, etc. As far as my favorite gaming series go, I'll have to go with Sonic and Metal Gear.

I hope to get to meet some nice people during my adventures here. :)
    Anonymous

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Empty Re: Introduction of a Creative Mindset

Post by Guest April 10th 2012, 8:49 pm

Welcome to TSC.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Imagee10

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medalw11Introduction of a Creative Mindset White10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Post by Jmh April 10th 2012, 9:14 pm

You sound like a really awesome user, I get an odd feeling that you may bring a part of the forums to life.

Welcome.
    sykog
    sykog

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Blackr10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medalw11Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medalg10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Zigzag10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 11th 2012, 12:44 am

Why hello there.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Introduction of a Creative Mindset ZtZYh

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Blackr10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medalw11Introduction of a Creative Mindset Zigzag10Introduction of a Creative Mindset White10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medal13Introduction of a Creative Mindset 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 11th 2012, 2:42 am

Welcome to The Sonic Community! Sonic forums still thrive, particularly us. Other parts of the fandom, like the spriting community, seem to be taking heavy hits, but we'll live on, so have fun expressing your creativity here!
    Techimo
    Techimo

Introduction of a Creative Mindset VOZLn

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medal13Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo April 11th 2012, 4:08 am

You seem awesome. I can't wait to get to know you!
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD April 11th 2012, 4:36 am

Ohai there! Welcome! I hope to see you around.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran April 11th 2012, 2:33 pm

Oh, hello. I see you're narcissistic. That's my job.

Nice to meet you, seeing as you seem to at least have a brain in your skull. I'm a deity whose core nature is that of unrelenting life and the change that living brings. As such I'm known by many names for many reasons, everything from Prometheus to Mammon, but call me Mly. Short and sweet. Currently, I greatly use deception for my own playful amusement, and occasionally benefit malicious or otherwise, so all of what I just said may be completely untrue.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 11th 2012, 3:23 pm

Master Mly Hushimo wrote:Oh, hello. I see you're narcissistic. That's my job.

Nice to meet you, seeing as you seem to at least have a brain in your skull. I'm a deity whose core nature is that of unrelenting life and the change that living brings. As such I'm known by many names for many reasons, everything from Prometheus to Mammon, but call me Mly. Short and sweet. Currently, I greatly use deception for my own playful amusement, and occasionally benefit malicious or otherwise, so all of what I just said may be completely untrue.

Cool story bro.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Blackr10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medalw11Introduction of a Creative Mindset Zigzag10Introduction of a Creative Mindset White10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medal13Introduction of a Creative Mindset 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 11th 2012, 4:03 pm

That's Mly, he's a cat. Just give him a yarn ball and you'll be fine.

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Blackr10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medal13Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 April 11th 2012, 4:39 pm

I'm 84, I'm probably the nicest member at TSC. Enjoy your stay.

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran April 11th 2012, 4:49 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:That's Mly, he's a cat. Just give him a yarn ball and you'll be fine.
    Hmph. I'm a Siamese cat. I'm like an elf among an already haughty and extremely intelligent species. And I'm offended.

*goes to sulk and swish his tail around angrily in a corner*
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 11th 2012, 6:58 pm

Master Mly Hushimo wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:That's Mly, he's a cat. Just give him a yarn ball and you'll be fine.
    Hmph. I'm a Siamese cat. I'm like an elf among an already haughty and extremely intelligent species. And I'm offended.

Yes, yes, you're Siamese, are you pleased?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 11th 2012, 8:25 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Master Mly Hushimo wrote:Hmph. I'm a Siamese cat. I'm like an elf among an already haughty and extremely intelligent species. And I'm offended.

I never knew he was Siamese...
    Jmh
    Jmh

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medalw11Introduction of a Creative Mindset White10Introduction of a Creative Mindset Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 11th 2012, 9:53 pm

Super S. Hushimo wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Siamese_Cat_Cross-Eyed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 11th 2012, 10:13 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Super S. Hushimo wrote:

Introduction of a Creative Mindset Siamese_Cat_Cross-Eyed

Oh Okay. That must be him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content