The Freedom Fighter
SonicFanPS2
Schnickelfritz
Nuva
17 posters

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo

sykog
    sykog

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Imagee10

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Blackr10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalg10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Zigzag10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Empty Re: Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo

Post by sykog July 19th 2012, 12:26 am

That is correct sir. Anyways, I wanna see this movie sometime.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medal13

Rep20

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Empty Re: Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo

Post by Nuva July 19th 2012, 12:28 am

Like, November? That's probably when I'll see it.
    sykog
    sykog

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Blackr10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalg10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Zigzag10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 19th 2012, 12:42 am

I dunnno, eventually
    Alex The Hedgehog

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog July 19th 2012, 8:36 pm

yeah, those cameos are neat. Though that might not be all. They might also bring some main video game characters in as background characters.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 19th 2012, 9:14 pm

Well Sonic is in it and has a speaking role.

Movie of the year 2012.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 White10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalg10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medal13Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 19th 2012, 9:26 pm

sykog wrote:That is correct sir. Anyways, I wanna see this movie sometime.
    Actually, no. It's NOT correct, sir. The vowel inflection of your lyrics was clearly kin to that of the SA version of the song, whilst his chorus is that of the SA2 version. Nu.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 20th 2012, 12:36 pm

To be fair I like the SA2 version better so I went with that one even though I figured he was probably going with 1.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 24th 2012, 5:23 pm

Same.
    Zez
    Zez

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 VOZLn

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Blackr10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalw11Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Zigzag10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 24th 2012, 6:23 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Well Sonic is in it and has a speaking role.

Movie of the year 2012.

Proof?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 24th 2012, 7:01 pm

The proof is in the pudding, my friend/
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 24th 2012, 9:30 pm

Actually I heard the same, he appears in a Sonic Sez style announcement
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 24th 2012, 9:48 pm

He gets at least a line, all I'm asking for.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 VOZLn

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* July 24th 2012, 10:05 pm

Looks like a good movie! I can't wait to watch it! I hope Sonic appears as well!
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 25th 2012, 7:23 pm

Zez wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Well Sonic is in it and has a speaking role.

Movie of the year 2012.

Proof?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoWHc0Is78c&feature=player_detailpage#t=187s

It was shown during Sonic Boom
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 26th 2012, 4:55 am

Woah, way past cool dude. If only everyone wasn't screaming so I could of heard it better.
    Alex The Hedgehog

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog July 29th 2012, 10:38 pm

If you wanna know what sonic is saying during the speaking role, I'll just post the line right here

[quote]If you leave your game, you'll need to remember this: If you die outside your own game, You won't regenerate, EVER! Game Over.[quote]
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 White10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalg10Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medal13Wreck-It Ralph, a new movie with Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik cameo - Page 3 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 30th 2012, 2:26 am

If you die in Canada, you die in real life.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 30th 2012, 2:28 am

Have you tested this?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 30th 2012, 10:49 am

Nuva wrote:Have you tested this?
    Yes.

No.

They told me to say yes.

So yes.

But not really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content