Sonic Adventure 2
24 posters

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title

-RT
    -RT

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep1

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title

Post by -RT August 4th 2012, 6:48 pm

sykog wrote:
    -RT wrote:HOLY HELL, SEGA IS MARKETING THE FRANCHISE ABOUT CARTOONY TALKING ANIMALS TO KIDS? THOSE SILLIES.
    This is what you get when Sonic tries to grow up: Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Shadow-the-hedgehog-xbox
    Not that there's anything wrong with that, damn it!
    Pooka
    Pooka

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title

Post by Pooka August 7th 2012, 7:05 pm

I never played Shadow the Hedgehog (game) and I ponder what my reaction will be when I hold da gun.

Other than that, I can't seem to find anything wrong in Sonic 4, other than rolling physics, or Episode II's CD style bosses. Oil Desert's boss felt like something from CD, and there's always the boss in Wacky Workbench (most annoying zone ever!) Or shall I say those Generations "PIT!" signposts.

Despite that, it feels a bit like the classics, and I enjoyed it, especially Episode II.
    JMan
    JMan

Rep0

Post by JMan August 11th 2012, 3:16 am

Yes sonic 4 can't into this either it doesn't deserve that title

Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka August 11th 2012, 11:01 am

Its Generations at the end of this video not Sonic 4. Rolling is bugged, but it doesn't bother me. Eventually, I got used to not rolling sometimes, unless I'm on a hill in the classics.

Also in the video he rolled. Just see how overpowered the spindash is in Generations. Yeah, unbalanced rolling and spindashing.
    JMan
    JMan

Rep0

Post by JMan August 12th 2012, 5:06 am

Pooka wrote:Its Generations at the end of this video not Sonic 4. Rolling is bugged, but it doesn't bother me. Eventually, I got used to not rolling sometimes, unless I'm on a hill in the classics.

Also in the video he rolled. Just see how overpowered the spindash is in Generations. Yeah, unbalanced rolling and spindashing.

yea i know thats why I said sonci 4 can't do this either as sonic 4 rolling is more bugged than generations
    Nuva
    Nuva

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Imagee10

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Medalw11Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva August 12th 2012, 5:14 am

I will admit to being disappointed by the rolling in 4, but it seemed to be almost fixed in episode 2. At least you gained speed on a hill again, hah.
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 VOZLn

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Blackr10Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Medalw11Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Zigzag10Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez November 7th 2012, 11:46 pm

The only time I agreed with SA2.
    MegaMan
    MegaMan

Rep0

Post by MegaMan July 29th 2014, 2:57 am

What? You want it to be renamed "New Sonic the Hedgehog"?
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style July 29th 2014, 4:02 pm

I'd rather it not be called "Sonic 4." I once argued with KOY saying a 2D platformer sequel should be made and named "Sonic 4." However, this did not live up to my expectations, and believe it's more of a bland attempt to recapture what once was, but now isn't.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka July 30th 2014, 12:03 am

Why strip a sequel from its title?
    CyanSeaFront
    CyanSeaFront

Rep1

Post by CyanSeaFront August 28th 2014, 3:47 am

sykog wrote:
    -RT wrote:HOLY HELL, SEGA IS MARKETING THE FRANCHISE ABOUT CARTOONY TALKING ANIMALS TO KIDS? THOSE SILLIES.
    This is what you get when Sonic tries to grow up: Sonic 4 should be stripped of its title - Page 2 Shadow-the-hedgehog-xbox
    That's not a Sonic game.

Sonic 4 has only one problem and it's its name. It should have been "Sonic: New Beginning" or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content