Schnickelfritz
The Freedom Fighter
Nuva
8 posters

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems

Nuva
    Nuva

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Imagee10

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13

: Male
     Rep20

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Empty Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems

Post by Nuva June 27th 2012, 1:25 am

So I was playing Unleashed at a friends house (since I don't have an xbox or ps3 and my friends are nice) and he made a rather interesting observation. As a Werehog, it takes quite a few punches to take out a basic eggrobo, and fighting 4 or 5 at a time is considered a lot. Yet, as regular Sonic, a single homing attack is all that is needed to break one, or if you boost you can effortlessly blast through huge mobs of them. This means that Sonic is faster and stronger than the Werehog, making the Werehog's only useful ability it's stretchy arms. Thoughts? Aside from the Werehog was a dumb idea, I already get that from you guys.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems ZtZYh

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Blackr10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Zigzag10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems White10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems 2nio02t

Rep76

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Empty Re: Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2012, 1:26 am

I would say it's hard to judge, but Sonic may still be stronger. Keep in mind Sonic is using high speeds when he takes down most of his enemies. Nevertheless, he can use that pesky slide kick to take out enemies really slowly, so you may be on to something.
    Anonymous

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Empty Re: Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 1:27 am

I've always wondered that.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems White10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalg10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 27th 2012, 11:03 am

Yeah. I saw an interesting thread on SoA a while back that showed how, due to the fact that Sonic stops himself with his arms and hands up against a wall and he runs at the speed of sound, he's really frickin' strong. It doesn't surprise me that he would be stronger than the Werehog. Nevermind the fact that in '06 he can do it while holding a person and running a lot slower as well as not curling up.

EDIT: This is my 1000th post!
    Nuva
    Nuva

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva June 27th 2012, 2:20 pm

Congrats on the 1000!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems ZtZYh

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Blackr10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Zigzag10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems White10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2012, 3:55 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:Yeah. I saw an interesting thread on SoA a while back that showed how, due to the fact that Sonic stops himself with his arms and hands up against a wall and he runs at the speed of sound, he's really frickin' strong. It doesn't surprise me that he would be stronger than the Werehog. Nevermind the fact that in '06 he can do it while holding a person and running a lot slower as well as not curling up.

EDIT: This is my 1000th post!
    Well, with Elise, she was doing that weird shield, so that helped him.

And congratulations! Have a cookie. Cookie
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Blackr10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Zigzag10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems White10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 27th 2012, 5:23 pm

Well no shit
    Moving at whatever Sonic speed at that point is much stronger than the Wolfhog's brute Strength
    iHawk
    iHawk

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk June 27th 2012, 6:26 pm

This is because of Sonics useful ability to combine his incredible aspect of speed and slightly powerful strength.

Speed of sound+Skull of steel=One nasty shred.

If they were just in a flat out punching contest to see who could knock a [for example] 30 pound dumbbell furthest, right on the spot, Werehog could knock it way further than Hedgehog could.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 6:55 pm

Basically, Sonic's speed outweighs the werehogs strength.
    iHawk
    iHawk

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk July 1st 2012, 5:14 pm

Sushimo wrote:Basically, Sonic's speed outweighs the werehogs strength.
    Well, if you want to be basic about it then yeah
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 2nd 2012, 1:31 am

Well to be fair he did say basically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 2nd 2012, 3:15 pm

Basicness is awesome. Less reading.

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems VOZLn

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Blackr10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 4th 2012, 4:56 am

The werehog is more or less a lost puppy...
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems 56qtD

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo July 4th 2012, 12:04 pm

For basic comparison...

Speed of sound > Brute strength

Simple mathematics.

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Blackr10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 4th 2012, 3:21 pm

Except Sonic can stop himself using only his arms. That means he has to have enough strength to counteract the force that he is generating.

Think of it as getting thrown into a wall... at the speed of sound.
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Blackr10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Zigzag10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 2:01 am

This topic now contains more logic than the previous 10 years of Sonic games combined.

Not very impressive, considering.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 6th 2012, 2:02 am

Well to be fair a lot of platformers don't have logic. I mean, if a fat Italian plumber can travel through sewer pipes and kick turtles then I think anything is fair game.

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 2:05 am

Nuva wrote:Well to be fair a lot of platformers don't have logic. I mean, if a fat Italian plumber can travel through sewer pipes and kick turtles then I think anything is fair game.

That's my saturday night, you're welcome to tag along... but you have to bring your own overalls.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 6th 2012, 2:07 am

You're Italian too? That's cool, although I'm only 1/8ths as far as I know.
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Blackr10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medalw11Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Zigzag10Sonic is stronger than the Werehog, it seems Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 2:08 am

Kicking turtles isn't an amazing feat.

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 2:10 am

You should see how good I am at it.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 6th 2012, 2:12 am

Probably not as good as a professional turtle kicker.

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 2:13 am

I am THE professional turtle kicker.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva July 6th 2012, 2:13 am

Luigi?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 2:58 am

Mama Luigi to you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content