The ancient lands.

5 posters

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings

Jmh
    Jmh

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Imagee10

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medalw11The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  White10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Empty The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings

Post by Jmh June 28th 2012, 6:21 pm

http://www.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Extended_Cut_Endings

Warning: There are spoilers inside.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  GOMM8

Rep4

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Empty Re: The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings

Post by SpeedyBlueDude June 28th 2012, 7:13 pm

Haven't downloaded, and probably never will. I'm actually fine with how it ended.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medalw11The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  White10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medal13

Rep67

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Empty Re: The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings

Post by Jmh June 28th 2012, 7:55 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Haven't downloaded, and probably never will. I'm actually fine with how it ended.
    Technically, it doesn't change the endings, but rather expands upon them.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  ZtZYh

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Blackr10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medalw11The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Zigzag10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  White10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medal13The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 29th 2012, 6:09 pm

A review of the new extended ending by Angry Joe. Very spoiler filled though, so beware.
    http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/bt/aj/as/35752-me3-extended-cut-review
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude June 29th 2012, 8:06 pm

Maybe it was because I never played ME or ME 2, but seriously, I thought the ending was epic. And, I don't care that the past 5% of the game sucked. The other 95% was spectular.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 29th 2012, 8:34 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Maybe it was because I never played ME or ME 2, but seriously, I thought the ending was epic. And, I don't care that the past 5% of the game sucked. The other 95% was spectular.
    I certainly recommend getting the first two. The series isn't the same unless you've played the complete experience.

Also, what 5% are you talking about that sucked?
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude June 30th 2012, 1:15 am

The ending is the 5% im referring too.

Also, Nah. I found Mass Effect 3 to play way to much like a Gears Of War, just with RPG elements. Didn't find it too be an RPG really.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 30th 2012, 3:38 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:The ending is the 5% im referring too.

Also, Nah. I found Mass Effect 3 to play way to much like a Gears Of War, just with RPG elements. Didn't find it too be an RPG really.
    I would agree with that. Though, to be fair ME1 is more like an RPG, while ME2 is more like ME3, though slightly more RPG like.
    Zez
    Zez

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  VOZLn

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Blackr10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medalw11The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Zigzag10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 12:55 am

Jmh wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Haven't downloaded, and probably never will. I'm actually fine with how it ended.
    Technically, it doesn't change the endings, but rather expands upon them.

The creativity is mind-shattering.

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Blackr10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medal13The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 12:57 am

Would you say that in terms of the storyline... you don't have much effect?
    Zez
    Zez

The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Blackr10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medalw11The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Zigzag10The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut endings  Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 1:48 am

Massively.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content