sykog
Moran
NeoMetalSonic
13 posters

There are going to be changes around here

Poll

Name the chatbox

[ 9 ]
    There are going to be changes around here Bar_le1147%There are going to be changes around here Bar_ri11 [47%] 
    [ 10 ]
    There are going to be changes around here Bar_le1153%There are going to be changes around here Bar_ri11 [53%] 

Total Votes: 19
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

There are going to be changes around here Imagee10

There are going to be changes around here Blackr10There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here Zigzag10There are going to be changes around here White10There are going to be changes around here Medal13There are going to be changes around here Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

There are going to be changes around here Empty There are going to be changes around here

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 18th 2012, 11:33 pm

This is how you see it now
    There are going to be changes around here 2djebg7

This is how you will see it after I'm done
    There are going to be changes around here 20pac7r

But however I'm going to give her chance
    I'm allowing you to choose the new title and fate of the "Neo"box
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

There are going to be changes around here Empty Re: There are going to be changes around here

Post by Moran July 18th 2012, 11:34 pm

Nope.
    sykog
    sykog

There are going to be changes around here Blackr10There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here Medalg10There are going to be changes around here Zigzag10There are going to be changes around here Medal13

Rep29

There are going to be changes around here Empty Re: There are going to be changes around here

Post by sykog July 18th 2012, 11:38 pm

Get out. Right now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 18th 2012, 11:38 pm

sykog wrote:Get out. Right now.

*Get ot

Anyway, Neobox has a better ring to it, so whatever.
    Zez
    Zez

There are going to be changes around here VOZLn

There are going to be changes around here Blackr10There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here Zigzag10There are going to be changes around here Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 18th 2012, 11:42 pm

+1 for Neobox.
    sykog
    sykog

There are going to be changes around here Blackr10There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here Medalg10There are going to be changes around here Zigzag10There are going to be changes around here Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 18th 2012, 11:45 pm

Zez wrote:+1 for Neobox.
    This is blasphemy.

There are going to be changes around here Blackr10There are going to be changes around here Medal13There are going to be changes around here Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 18th 2012, 11:46 pm

GUYS STOP, YOU'RE TEARING US APART!
    Zez
    Zez

There are going to be changes around here Blackr10There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here Zigzag10There are going to be changes around here Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 18th 2012, 11:47 pm

84 wrote:GUYS STOP, YOU'RE TEARING US APART!

What a story, Lisa.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog July 18th 2012, 11:47 pm

I shall frive through the depths of Dramarville till this is resolved!

There are going to be changes around here Blackr10There are going to be changes around here Medal13There are going to be changes around here Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 18th 2012, 11:49 pm

Zez wrote:
    84 wrote:GUYS STOP, YOU'RE TEARING US APART!

What a story, Lisa.

I DID NOT HIT HER, I DID NOT!
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 18th 2012, 11:51 pm

Ohai Eighty Fark.
    Jmh
    Jmh

There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here White10There are going to be changes around here Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 19th 2012, 12:54 am

If the Neobox wins, then I bet this is what Pianta will be saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQst2mFlJM
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

There are going to be changes around here Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 July 19th 2012, 12:57 am

Chatbox??

are you sure you want to do that?
    Jmh
    Jmh

There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here White10There are going to be changes around here Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 19th 2012, 12:59 am

TrueBlue52 wrote:Chatbox??

Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

There are going to be changes around here 56qtD

There are going to be changes around here Medal13There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo July 19th 2012, 1:00 am

Neobox, Piantabox...

Either works with me.
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

There are going to be changes around here Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 July 19th 2012, 1:13 am

Jmh wrote:
    TrueBlue52 wrote:Chatbox??

'...' is called an "ellipsis".

My friend taught me that today.

sorry, offtopic

Chatbox: looks good
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 19th 2012, 1:15 am

Jmh wrote:If the Neobox wins, then I bet this is what Pianta will be saying:

With sad music in the backround?
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

There are going to be changes around here Medal13There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo July 19th 2012, 1:30 am

Sushimo wrote:
    Jmh wrote:If the Neobox wins, then I bet this is what Pianta will be saying:

With sad music in the backround?
    It wouldn't be complete.
    Pianta
    Pianta

There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here Medalg10There are going to be changes around here White10There are going to be changes around here Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta July 19th 2012, 7:59 am

What a story, Mark.

Neo you were supposed to be on my side. I don't think we can be friends now.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

There are going to be changes around here Blackr10There are going to be changes around here Medalw11There are going to be changes around here Zigzag10There are going to be changes around here White10There are going to be changes around here Medal13There are going to be changes around here Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 19th 2012, 10:17 am

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART PIANTA
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

There are going to be changes around here White10There are going to be changes around here Medalg10There are going to be changes around here Medal13There are going to be changes around here Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 19th 2012, 10:20 am

God dman it Neo, stop trying to stir up dramar.

I don't care what it's called considering:
    1. I hardly ever use the thing, and
    2. no matter what it says in the corner I'm always going to call it the shatbox.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 20th 2012, 4:21 pm

IT'S OVER THE POLL IS DONE
    EVERYBODY GO HOME

Rep33

Post by 84 July 20th 2012, 4:24 pm

I propose...

THE CARLTON BOX

There are going to be changes around here Carlton
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo July 20th 2012, 4:54 pm

I seriously would've voted for The Carlton Box.

Rep33

Post by 84 July 20th 2012, 8:42 pm

I was a bit conflicted having to choose between Neo and Carlton, but NeoCube is the next generation of chatting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content