yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING

SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 GOMM8

: Male
     Rep4

yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Empty Re: yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 26th 2012, 12:28 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:How dare they satiate their addictions for fear of going into withdrawal and experiencing immense emotional and physical pain instead of simultaneously and spontaneously quitting cold turkey? The nerve!
    There not going to go into withdrawal because they didn't smoke for 5 hours. And if they really had to, they should have left somewhere private, away from everyone.
    Bliz
    Bliz

yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

Post by Bliz July 26th 2012, 12:32 am

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:How dare they satiate their addictions for fear of going into withdrawal and experiencing immense emotional and physical pain instead of simultaneously and spontaneously quitting cold turkey? The nerve!
    There not going to go into withdrawal because they didn't smoke for 5 hours. And if they really had to, they should have left somewhere private, away from everyone.
    Yeah that's a horrible excuse. They were just inconsiderate. Especially the smokers IN THE CROWD. Everything is super squished and to just blow smoke in everyone's face is ridiculous.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Imagee10

yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 White10yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Medalg10yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Medal13yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz July 26th 2012, 1:25 am

FlyingCupcake wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:There not going to go into withdrawal because they didn't smoke for 5 hours. And if they really had to, they should have left somewhere private, away from everyone.
    Yeah that's a horrible excuse. They were just inconsiderate. Especially the smokers IN THE CROWD. Everything is super squished and to just blow smoke in everyone's face is ridiculous.
    Yeah, I know. I was being sarcastic. My dad smokes and I hate it.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Imagee10

yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Blackr10yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Medalw11yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Zigzag10yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 White10yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Medal13yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 26th 2012, 2:32 am

*ShiningStar* wrote:
    TheGeekyAngel wrote:
    Eh. Don't knock it til you try it.
    Not sure if serious.

*grabs belt* Your ass better not be serious.
    CAT FIGHT!
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran July 26th 2012, 3:03 am

Smoking, eh?

You don't know what coughing is 'til you're sat on a bench with a coal power plant, a paper factory, and a sewage processing plant right nearby; your father at your left sucking on a cigar like he needs money; and some random, ancient lady at your right with probably a dozen cigarettes jammed into her mouth at once; with the wind whipping back and forth such that you'll smell at least two disgusting smells at once, one from the people and one from the machinery, but which two exactly is ever-changing.

... I found out that I had lung cancer two days later. That's actually true, but the lung cancer was probably moreover from years of second-hand smoke from pretty much everyone around me rather than that incident. I just find the timing hilarious.

yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 VOZLn

yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Blackr10yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Medal13yOU GUYS WARPED WAS AMAZING - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 26th 2012, 3:16 am

Must resist urge to say...

WHAT A STORY, MLY!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content