SpeedyBlueDude
8 posters

What Are Your PC Specs?

SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

What Are Your PC Specs? GOMM8

: Male
     Rep4

What Are Your PC Specs? Empty What Are Your PC Specs?

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 25th 2012, 11:02 pm

So go ahead, post your computer specs!

Here are my laptop's specs.

What Are Your PC Specs? 7647758548_62405e7d61_b

The GPU is a NVIDIA GT 550M, CUDA 2GB.

Shows as an illegal vendor on Specy for some reason.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

What Are Your PC Specs? 56qtD

What Are Your PC Specs? Medalw11What Are Your PC Specs? Medal13

Rep16

What Are Your PC Specs? Empty Re: What Are Your PC Specs?

Post by Super Racer Z July 26th 2012, 6:57 am

CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core 3.6 GHz
    RAM: 8 GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    Graphics Card: HIS Radeon HD 6950 IceQ X Turbo 2GB
    Monitor: emachines E233H 23" at 1920x1080
    Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse 3 multimedia keyboard.
    Trackball: Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
    Storage: Main drive is a 128 GB Samsung 830 SSD. Second drive is a 160 GB Hitachi HDD.

Last edited by Super Racer Z on July 27th 2012, 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon July 27th 2012, 3:16 am

Kernel Version: Linux 3.4.5-1-ck (w/ BFS)
    Window Manager: Dwm
    Ram: 2 GB
    Processor: Intel Celeron
    Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 7200 GS
    Hard-drive: 500GB SATA internal hard drive. External drives I own are: 250 gb, 500 gb and 1 tb.

I own other machines but, this is just my main rig.
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

What Are Your PC Specs? Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 July 27th 2012, 10:10 pm

OS Microsoft Windows XP
    RAM 1.00 GB
    CPU Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.40GHz
    GFX ATI Radeon 9600/9550/X1050 series
    Monitor uhh LCD widescreen monitor?? something like that
    Storage Split drive, 60 GB & 120 GB
    -This is a desktop

Hoping to get a laptop soon!
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran August 14th 2012, 8:18 am

You're all noobs.

Now. Engaging Dr. Weird voice. *ahum*

Gentlemen, ... behold![/Dr. Weird voice]

• MOSCE: Runs when PC starts, can simulate OSes I've programmed it to simulate in a WINE-like fashion, or run any OS in tandem in a VirtualBox-like fashion if I put the files in the right place. It's generally set to be 64-bit, but can be whatever-number-I-want-so-long-as-the-CPUs-can-handle-it-bit. Can do much more than all of this, but that's all classified. It's my expansive playground of computer stuff, built from the ground up, and can do much more than what I listed, but that's all classified.
    • Windows 7, 64-bit (Main install): General browsing, screwing around 'n' stuff. Highly modified so as to be incompatible with below OS even if they somehow are made to interface, and be difficult to impossible to be infected by infections meant for general public OSes.
    • Windows 7, 64-bit (Quarantine/crapshoot install): Anything potentially hazardous, games riddled with virii/virii-by-any-other-name, (DRM) etc.
    • Linux?, 64-bit: Extremely modified Fedora install, may not even be classifiable as Linux any more. OS I use most for general purposes, probably impenetrable defenses, arbitrarily altered source code such that even the few Linux-oriented virii out there can't work on it if they manage to pierce said defenses, extremely efficient as well, user interface neat and tidy, custom-made by me to my own liking.
    • Fedora, Ubuntu, Arch, PCLinuxOS: All latest versions & 64-bit at the time of this writing, used for experimenting on more vanilla OSes.
    • TARA, 64-bit: Experimenting with using my PC to automatically control all sorts of household things on this OS, 'cause I'm lazy and want more free time to do as I please instead of household chores. Doesn't have much aside from the base of the OS itself, but I've made a vocoder for TARA's voice so far; her voice is modified from GLaDOS voice files.
    • AoF handler: Handles the Archive of Fortitude, definitely exists, all other information classified.
    • MAMMON, 64-bit: Experimental, attempting to make computer sapient and capable of advanced, self-guiding software evolution through self-modifying code, so far unsuccessful; MAMMON gives the impression of slight intelligence and awareness, but more detailed studying of his behavior reveals that he is in fact not; is behaviorally maybe a few dozen times more advanced than an average NPC AI in a modern video game; has utterly destroyed me in several simple games after being programmed to "understand" said games; Funny note: I programmed it to interface with Terraria fully, and it "likes" playing the game, whether alone or with me, but clearly doesn't understand it due to the open sandbox-like environment, and tends to build nonsensical structures out of random materials, hunt monsters for several in-game days without ever using the resources after, mine ores/otherwise search for resources for ages, banking them all in chests, then craft nonsensical things from the resources, (E.g. makes iron swords en masse despite only ever needing one, conversely makes torches in very small amounts despite obviously needing very many, makes devices with no intended use and just banks them) and/or make contraptions with no real point or that don't even work, though they're usually amusing.

Hard drives:
    • 8x 2TB, for Archive of Fortitude master copy, also contains AoF Handler in small partition on start of first drive.
    • 2x 2TB, holds MAMMON in about 12GB on first drive, about 38GB are MAMMON's "memories," the rest is empty but designated to future work on him.
    • 1x 2TB, 256BG partition for main Windows install, remainder for quarantine Windows install. (It's massive because it has to hold a lot of games.)
    • 1x 2TB, holds modded Linux? install.
    • 1x 2TB, 1TB devoted to Fedora, 512GB to Arch, 256 each to Ubuntu/PCLinuxOS.
    • 1x 4GB, (Gigabytes, not terabytes.) holds MOSCE core stuff. It's a modern hard-drive, just an extremely small size, custom-ordered. It's that small for data integrity purposes; MOSCE itself fits into a little under a GB on it, but the innermost core parts are growing slowly.
    • 1x 128GB, holds lowest and thereby most important tier of utilities used by MOSCE, currently a little less than half-full from MOSCE alone. TARA is on a separate 16GB partition of this drive for now, pushing it over half-full.
    • 2x 2TB, holds the increasingly higher-tier and less essential MOSCE things, first drive is completely full of stuff, some of which may be useless now with new additions. Second drive is barely inhabited right now, but growing rapidly.
    • 1x special accessory: Spikes, stab through all hard drives with extreme force, fracturing them all around from the holes, rendering all data unusable; for extreme cases only.

RAM: 128GB in a big ol' wall of RAM card slots, all slots holding 8GB RAM cards. 128 megabytes dedicated specifically to MOSCE, the rest varies.
    CPUs: 16x 4 Ghz, 2MB cache, first one handles any processing required by MOSCE before doing anything else.
    GPU: 2 NVidia whatchajiggers, don't care about 'em, they're useless 'cept for gameplay on this monstrosity.
    Motherboard: Secret, I'm getting paid fucktons of monies to test it because of connections. Works good, to say the least.
    Cooling/anti-dust: Heat monitors all over the place, activates additional cooling/heating if outside nominal temperature ranges. (Water has actually almost froze with the PC on once.) Completely airtight casing, no fans; heat brought in/out through heat pumps & convection across the case.
    Other: 2 hours of battery life, extremely paranoid surge protection, ludicrously strong electromagnetically shielded casing, (Computer laughs in the face of your little baby neodymium magnets!) case-mounted muffling, modified SMART because my hard drives should live 'til they're considered tiny in the year 2050, anchored such that it shouldn't shake unless there's an extreme earthquake, hella tough casing.
    Input: 3 top button mouse w/ custom-made 3D scroll-sphere & 12 side buttons; full keyboard w/ toggle-able back-light, (Scroll lock key activates it 'cause it's otherwise useless.) 80 extended function buttons, (4 rows of 20 little plastic nubs, modded onto the top.) & custom-ordered case (Had to get it to hold the added buttons.); 16 foot pedals set to respond to pressing of just one or simultaneous pressing of two, (Use it to switch between OSes loaded by MOSCE and windows/interfaces within OSes.); voice recognition (Through MOSCE. Corporate versions shit, made my own, is better.); touch screen. (OSes also modified to make use of touch screen capabilities, e.g. scaling something by hand, etc.)
    Output: 18" 16:9 monitor w/ custom-edited UI for managing display settings; 2x 6" 3:1(? Ballpark guess.) monitors, side-mounted on main monitor (Left is command-line on MOSCE at all times, right is usually custom IM client software, also takes Steam conversations and puts them here.); 2x LED displays, also side-mounted (Status readouts; looks kinda like digital clock readouts, not little panels with lights in them, if "display" wasn't specific enough or not the word I was looking for or whatever.); 2x custom-built speakers, monitor-nested. (Printer doesn't work no more, but exists.)
    Expansion slots: 8x USB 3.0; 4x SD card slot; 3x DVD/CD/BluRay disk drive; Cartridge slots for ... I'm not naming all of 'em, but if a classic game console used carts, it's there (They're in an external case, but don't do anything without running data to an emu in the PC proper.); audio (L/R) & video in (The jacks like found on TVs.); 2x whatchajiggers (Old-timey cable plugs that screwed into the backs of TVs, one for actual cable, one for classic games. Can't remember the actual name.); 1x full set of audio jacks.

ETA: Software:
    • Emulators for every damn game console I can legally have an emu of.
    • Antivirus, defragging, etc. all handled through MOSCE on a program I haven't thought of a good name for, because your inferior mortal OSes are derp with everything technical due to being designed for non-nerds.
    • IM clients: Everything there handled through modded Empathy client run on my vanilla Fedora install.
    • Games: Steam on Windows gaming install, haven't changed much (Yet.), Gay Ben's dickery makes modding the Steam client too annoying. Games of note: Terraria, Minecraft, (Heavily modded; not my mods, I'm not that bored. Yet.) Hearts of Iron, Super Trololo Adventure, Mount & Blade: Warband.
    • Browser: Extremely customized version of Firefox on vanilla OSes; browser built from ground-up on MOSCE.
    • Other internet stuff: Mainly on MOSCE; Custom tools for all sorts of protocols, concepts for custom protocols that no other computer can use, (No other computer save for the few lesser ones I own in some cases, at least.) DoS/BWRape tools, virii, (Both of the former are for testing purposes, not malicious ones.) many classified things.
    • Miscellanea: Craptons of encryption/compression tools across all OSes, some altered from others or built from scratch; some are just more difficult to decipher due to the fact that I'm the only one who uses them, (Abandoned those, but they're still saved for reference.) others are genuinely more effective holding up to attacks than modern standard stuff. Altered Python, Perl, Java, as well as vanilla ones. Others too, but not commonly used and I forget all of 'em.

Note that I probably forgot a cajillion things; as such, I'm even more superior to your noob ass than described above.

*trololos away*

(Note: Noob-bashing in jest, PC specs real.)
    Pooka
    Pooka

What Are Your PC Specs? Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka August 15th 2012, 10:26 am

Wow Mly. Anyways, the following computer is a failure. If I feed it Sonic 4, it lags and lags... and lags. Never got a real idea of speed in Sonic 4 on my comp. Anyways, from mah Xfire profile:

Manufacturer: Custom Hardware
    Processor: Intel Celeron D (352)*
    Memory: 2 GBs
    Hard Drive: 460GBs
    Video Card: Intel G41 Express Chipset Rev. 3
    Monitor: LG LCD Display
    Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio Device
    Operation System: Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 32-bit/Windows XP Professional SP3 32-bit
    Motherboard: FOXCONN G41MD*

*Those two pieces are ultimate bottlenecks, gah!!
    awesomesaucexp
    awesomesaucexp

What Are Your PC Specs? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by awesomesaucexp September 13th 2012, 10:54 pm

I just built a new computer, actually. I still need to replace the stock heatsink on my CPU, though...

Manufacturer: Me, and whoever made all the individual parts
    Processor: Intel core i5 2500k
    Memory: 16gb
    Hard Drive: 256gb SSD
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 2GB
    Monitor: 40 inch HDTV (which has major issues recognizing the HDMI input of my GPU)
    Sound Card: None
    Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

What Are Your PC Specs? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by SonicVaan December 11th 2013, 10:35 am

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 12/11/2013, 15:18:17
    Machine name: NEONSYNTH-PC
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
    Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
    System Manufacturer: LENOVO
    System Model: 2189
    BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.72.275ECN92WW(V8.04)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8060MB RAM
    Page File: 2588MB used, 13531MB available
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
    Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    DAC type: Internal
    Display Memory: 1696 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
    Shared Memory: 1632 MB
    Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: LGD033A
    Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.996Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver File Version: 9.17.0010.2932 (English)
    Driver Version: 9.17.10.2932
    DDI Version: 11
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 12/14/2012 01:42:34, 12615680 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 65535
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
    Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (German)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    Date and Size: 11/20/2010 11:44:23, 350208 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 37.1 GB
    Total Space: 149.9 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 ATA Device

Drive: G:
    Free Space: 98.1 GB
    Total Space: 100.0 GB

Drive: H:
    Free Space: 49.3 GB
    Total Space: 50.0 GB

Drive: M:
    Free Space: 145.7 GB
    Total Space: 150.0 GB

Drive: O:
    Free Space: 95.0 GB
    Total Space: 100.0 GB

Drive: V:
    Free Space: 71.1 GB
    Total Space: 150.0 GB

Drive: E:
    Model: PLDS DVD-RW DS8A8SH ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (German), , 0 bytes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content