Gamma The Great
sykog
Zez
7 posters

Sonic Riders 3?

Zez
    Zez

Sonic Riders 3? VOZLn

Sonic Riders 3? Blackr10Sonic Riders 3? Medalw11Sonic Riders 3? Zigzag10Sonic Riders 3? Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Sonic Riders 3? Empty Sonic Riders 3?

Post by Zez March 15th 2009, 2:04 am

If SEGA were to make another installment, what improvements would you like to see, etc?
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic Riders 3? Imagee10

Sonic Riders 3? Blackr10Sonic Riders 3? Medalw11Sonic Riders 3? Medalg10Sonic Riders 3? Zigzag10Sonic Riders 3? Medal13

Rep29

Sonic Riders 3? Empty Re: Sonic Riders 3?

Post by sykog March 15th 2009, 2:10 am

I don't really want a sequal. I want Sonic R 2.
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic Riders 3? VOZLn

Sonic Riders 3? Blackr10Sonic Riders 3? Medalw11Sonic Riders 3? Zigzag10Sonic Riders 3? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 15th 2009, 2:11 am

sykog77 wrote:I don't want a sequel. I want Sonic R 2.

But we both know it will never happen.
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic Riders 3? Imagee10

Sonic Riders 3? Blackr10Sonic Riders 3? Medalw11Sonic Riders 3? Medalg10Sonic Riders 3? Zigzag10Sonic Riders 3? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 15th 2009, 2:13 am

Zezima wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:I don't want a sequel. I want Sonic R 2.

But we both know it will never happen.
    So, I can still say I would rather have a swquel to that than a SR3
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Sonic Riders 3? VOZLn

Sonic Riders 3? Medalw11Sonic Riders 3? Medalg10Sonic Riders 3? Zigzag10Sonic Riders 3? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 15th 2009, 5:40 am

It depends on wether or not they are actually making one. Does the topic creator have any information on the source he is basing this off of?
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic Riders 3? Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog March 15th 2009, 1:22 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:It depends on wether or not they are actually making one. Does the topic creator have any information on the source he is basing this off of?
    No, we're just speculating.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Riders 3? ZtZYh

Sonic Riders 3? Blackr10Sonic Riders 3? Medalw11Sonic Riders 3? Zigzag10Sonic Riders 3? White10Sonic Riders 3? Medal13Sonic Riders 3? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 15th 2009, 1:48 pm

Hmm, I guess I'd like to see a water powered board system. I really liked those water cities in SR:ZG.
    For story, supposedly Sonic told Jet to meet him at the next World Grand Prix. If that's true, Sonic and pals could actually have a race with running as an option, instead of having to use Extreme Gear. Or he meant the EX World Grand Prix. Whatever.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Sonic Riders 3? VOZLn

Sonic Riders 3? Blackr10Sonic Riders 3? Medalw11Sonic Riders 3? Medalg10Sonic Riders 3? White10Sonic Riders 3? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 15th 2009, 2:13 pm

Take the attacks bubbles away like in ZG and make the attack button happen again like in the first Riders. Add more characters to the multiplayer and drastically increase the story length. That's about it.
    Kirbystar445
    Kirbystar445

Sonic Riders 3? WFmvl

Rep-1

Post by Kirbystar445 March 15th 2009, 2:55 pm

I like the zero gravity stuff, but it made it so all the races went the same way.
    fly here, grind there, use a power turn, then use gravity powers at this road.
    It was the same thing every time and it made it almost impossible for the players behind to catch up.
    I'd also like to so the tricks come back, those were fun, and maybe some more tracks than usual fo rmore replay-ablity.
    mayeb some more items to, to make the races more unexpected.
    Like on Mariokart DS, I could do the races over and over and it never got boring cause things always change.

And that's what I want to see, sorry about the long rambling post :P
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Riders 3? ZtZYh

Sonic Riders 3? Blackr10Sonic Riders 3? Medalw11Sonic Riders 3? Zigzag10Sonic Riders 3? White10Sonic Riders 3? Medal13Sonic Riders 3? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 15th 2009, 3:17 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Take the attacks bubbles away like in ZG and make the attack button happen again like in the first Riders. Add more characters to the multiplayer and drastically increase the story length. That's about it.
    All of this too.
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic Riders 3? Imagee10

Rep29

Post by sykog March 15th 2009, 6:54 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Hmm, I guess I'd like to see a water powered board system. I really liked those water cities in SR:ZG.
    For story, supposedly Sonic told Jet to meet him at the next World Grand Prix. If that's true, Sonic and pals could actually have a race with running as an option, instead of having to use Extreme Gear. Or he meant the EX World Grand Prix. Whatever.
    I like that idea.
    Blaze the Cat
    Blaze the Cat

Sonic Riders 3? 3qll2

Sonic Riders 3? Blackr10

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Blaze the Cat March 19th 2009, 5:09 pm

Keep the tricks system easy to use like Zero Gravity, but bring back the air system, minus the turbulence. I want boosting and attacking, darn it. Also, MORE Sonic characters should be unlockable. It's sad how ZG only increased the character cast by two. And, in all honesty, I'd prefer if ZG's music style was dropped. It seemed weirdly out of place and pretty boring, sorry to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content