Schnickelfritz
Bliz
Generations
iHawk
AshuraSenku
PaytonBree
SpeedyBlueDude
13 posters

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide.

SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. GOMM8

: Male
     Rep4

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Empty Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide.

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 2nd 2012, 1:00 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/chavis-carter-shot-jonesboro-police_n_1730997.html

Chavis Carter Found Shot In The Head While In Patrol Car; Investigation Launched

A 21-year-old man was found shot in the head while handcuffed in the back of a patrol car Saturday night. Now police have launched an investigation to determine what happened.

[...]

"As protocol, he was handcuffed behind his back, double-locked and searched," said Jonesboro Police Department Sgt. Lyle Waterworth in an interview with WREG-TV.

Just minutes later, police said they heard a thumping noise, turned around and found Carter shot in the head.

As well, the CNN story mentions that he was left handed, but shot in his right temple. And right before being arrested, he had been on the phone with his girlfriend, saying he'd call her from jail.

Is the cop lying? Seems like it. Who do you believe?

I think Cop is lying and needs to face punishment/lose his job.
    PaytonBree
    PaytonBree

: Female
     Rep9

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Empty Re: Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide.

Post by PaytonBree August 3rd 2012, 7:40 pm

I think the cop shot him.
    AshuraSenku
    AshuraSenku

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. WFmvl

Rep0

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Empty Re: Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide.

Post by AshuraSenku August 3rd 2012, 8:50 pm

The cop obviously shot him. How can the man commit suicide with handcuffs on?

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. VOZLn

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Blackr10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medal13Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 August 3rd 2012, 8:52 pm

The force is strong with this one.
    PaytonBree
    PaytonBree

Rep9

Post by PaytonBree August 3rd 2012, 9:00 pm

AshuraSenku wrote:The cop obviously shot him. How can the man commit suicide with handcuffs on?

My point exactly. The cop obviously did it.
    iHawk
    iHawk

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk August 3rd 2012, 9:20 pm

Usually in stories like this there's a good cop
    Generations
    Generations

Rep0

Post by Generations August 3rd 2012, 9:22 pm

I'm just going to say this:
    OH MY GOD!!! That is freaky! The officer did it, I know it!
    That is all.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz August 4th 2012, 11:52 pm

Obviously the cop shot him. If he was searched, he shouldn't have had any weapon. If he was handcuffed, then he couldn't have shot himself. That whole left temple stuff could also prove he didn't shoot himself.
    #*$^ da po-po
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Imagee10

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. White10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalg10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medal13Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 5th 2012, 10:50 am

Colonel Mustard, in the police car, with a pistol.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. VOZLn

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalw11Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Zigzag10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. White10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 5th 2012, 11:00 am

why is there real news on a site like this?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. ZtZYh

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Blackr10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalw11Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Zigzag10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. White10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medal13Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 5th 2012, 1:29 pm

Because we care.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. White10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalg10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medal13Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 5th 2012, 2:20 pm

TSC- We know Dramar.
    Kraiola
    Kraiola

Rep0

Post by Kraiola August 11th 2012, 4:38 am

Guy gets shot in the head, with handcuffs on, while searched which most likely means he can't grab anything out of his pockets since he's handcuffed and he was searched?

Suicide.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 11th 2012, 10:57 am

Kraiola wrote:Guy gets shot in the head, with handcuffs on, while searched which most likely means he can't grab anything out of his pockets since he's handcuffed and he was searched?

Suicide.
    Obviously. It all fits together. This mystery has been solved.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalw11Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalg10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. White10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta August 11th 2012, 11:58 am

Americans... fuck logic.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 11th 2012, 3:36 pm

Pianta wrote:Americans... fuck logic.
    Hey. I can firmly say he did commit suicide. I know this type of stuff. I'm experienced in this field. Trust me, I've played LA Noire.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. 56qtD

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medal13Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalw11Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 11th 2012, 3:39 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    Pianta wrote:Americans... fuck logic.
    Hey. I can firmly say he did commit suicide. I know this type of stuff. I'm experienced in this field. Trust me, I've played LA Noire.
    God, you must be an expert.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 11th 2012, 3:41 pm

Nnoitra Hushimo wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Hey. I can firmly say he did commit suicide. I know this type of stuff. I'm experienced in this field. Trust me, I've played LA Noire.
    God, you must be an expert.
    Yes. I'll have you know I beat the game with a %60 success rating. That alone should impress you.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 11th 2012, 3:47 pm

I generally tend to ignore everything written in the Huffington Post, but I don't know in this case.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalw11Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medalg10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. White10Man Was Searched, Handcuffed, Shot In Head - Cops Say Suicide. Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta August 12th 2012, 7:24 am

If you've played LA Noire, you can tell if they're lying or not. You'd need evidence though.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 12th 2012, 8:32 pm

Pianta wrote:If you've played LA Noire, you can tell if they're lying or not. You'd need evidence though.
    Nah, I'm also a psychic, I can see people's faces through the internet. The officer's face is all like >:|. He's obviously serious and telling the truth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content