NeoMetalSonic
sykog
*ShiningStar*
Alice Twilight
Jmh
Auflodern
SpeedyBlueDude
18 posters

What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep5

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

Post by TrueBlue52 August 3rd 2012, 2:42 am

I think wikia.com sucks.

(I think that's the one)

I like how detailed it is, but whenever I go to look up video game information or manga information, I get overloaded with ads that make the whole experience a nightmare.

It's not that I don't like ads. In fact, ads can be awesome. But these ads are lame. It's so shady when a website doesn't advertise properly. Who taught these people manners?

Frankenstein
    Frankenstein

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep1

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Worst Website On The Internet?

Post by Frankenstein August 3rd 2012, 2:43 am

*ShiningStar* wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

May I ask what's wrong with SSMB?
    And may I ask what isn't wrong with SSMB?

For starters the members are quite friendly unless you managed to piss them off somehow. And they can have civil debates for the most part. Not to mention the mods take their jobs seriously that there's no spam what so ever.

I can tell you from experience they do welcome you as part of their community. Its what you do in them is what really matters.

So go on. Tell me what's wrong with the place? I really want to know your stance on it.
    Frankenstein
    Frankenstein

Rep1

Post by Frankenstein August 3rd 2012, 2:44 am

Alice Twilight wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

I can, one of the mods is like (after watching ponies and liking them) Please don't hate on ponies or you'll be given a strike, to which he said after "We don't complain about you talking about sonic all the time" That place is horrible.

They blocked me from there, hence the reason I hate it more.

Hate to double post but...

I can see where you come from. I do admit they do force some stuff like ponies in your face. So its a double edge sword. Well for me anyways.
    Alice Twilight
    Alice Twilight

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Alice Twilight August 3rd 2012, 2:45 am

Frankenstein wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    And may I ask what isn't wrong with SSMB?

For starters the members are quite friendly unless you managed to piss them off somehow. And they can have civil debates for the most part. Not to mention the mods take their jobs seriously that there's no spam what so ever.

I can tell you from experience they do welcome you as part of their community. Its what you do in them is what really matters.

So go on. Tell me what's wrong with the place? I really want to know your stance on it.

>Members Quite friendly
    Like me getting trash talked to for not liking Generations?
    >Mods take their job seriously
    "We don't complain about you talking about Sonic all the time, so don't hate us for giving you warning posts for saying you don't like ponies"
    Frankenstein
    Frankenstein

Rep1

Post by Frankenstein August 3rd 2012, 2:49 am

Alice Twilight wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

>Members Quite friendly
    Like me getting trash talked to for not liking Generations?
    >Mods take their job seriously
    "We don't complain about you talking about Sonic all the time, so don't hate us for giving you warning posts for saying you don't like ponies"

Hmmmm... I suppose maybe they've been rather rough. But honestly though I don't believe the mods would strike you for not liking ponies though.
    FourCartridge
    FourCartridge

Rep1

Post by FourCartridge August 3rd 2012, 2:51 am

The pony thing was kinda the reason I left. There were a few others too, so I wasn't the only one.
    Frankenstein
    Frankenstein

Rep1

Post by Frankenstein August 3rd 2012, 2:55 am

FourCartridge wrote:The pony thing was kinda the reason I left. There were a few others too, so I wasn't the only one.

I did leave for a bit because I didn't that there was ponies and anime everywhere. I did came back but I really haven't said much in a long while so I'm still wondering why I'm around.

I'm thinking about leaving since one of the members keeps antagonizing me.
    Alice Twilight
    Alice Twilight

Rep0

Post by Alice Twilight August 3rd 2012, 2:57 am

Frankenstein wrote:

Hmmmm... I suppose maybe they've been rather rough. But honestly though I don't believe the mods would strike you for not liking ponies though.

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 NwYhG

Proof.
    Frankenstein
    Frankenstein

Rep1

Post by Frankenstein August 3rd 2012, 3:05 am

Alice Twilight wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

Proof.

The reason why they did that is because someone took a joke too far and cause a large war between bronys and non-bronys so the mods said stop it. I wasn't there at the time because I was elsewhere but I heard about it. So you can't have the words "Non-brony" in your avatar because of that.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 3rd 2012, 7:19 am

I hereby proudly present the worst website on the internet.

(Making fun of yourself is fun.)
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 VOZLn

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalw11What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 White10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 3rd 2012, 9:25 am

Jmh wrote:Funny.

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Fuck you I had this joke

:I

still got it
    iHawk
    iHawk

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk August 3rd 2012, 11:27 am

Frankenstein wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:Ugh don't get me started on SSMB.

I know, old post, but don't care

It's pretty boring, a lot of fun threads get locked for not being serious

members are okay, but if you keep arguing for a while, they get angry that you don't give up. If you keep on arguing, they'll start bringing profanity into their posts, hoping it'll intimidate you. If you keep on debating, no matter how good your posts are or how many points you actually make, not only will they start cursing even more, but they'll start insulting you as well, and the mods won't care. They can easily go from okay to a raging CoD kid in a matter of seconds

We have a right to not like ponies. If you complain about them talking about ponies too much, then that gives them to right to give you a strike. If you simply say I don't like ponies and leave it at that, giving the person a strike is just being plain ignorant. Anybody can talk about anything they want, however much they want, but like I said, you shouldn't complain about them talking about something too much

Roarz is the most immature mod I've ever seen in my life, they curse way too much

So is Sean. He/She may not curse a lot, but is very mean

And they'er actually given too much credit for their 'awesome' modding. I once made a picture only post, a mod came in the thread and saw it, gave me a warning, and I never did it again. somebody else makes a picture only post, the mod comes in the exact same hread that it was posted in, and strolls on past it without the person getting a warning

what the heck type of mess is that?

But maybe I could forgive them of every single point there- every. single. thing. If they weren't such narcissistic elitists.

Also, Solkia
    Pianta
    Pianta

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Imagee10

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalw11What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalg10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 White10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta August 3rd 2012, 11:42 am

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Main_Page
    sykog
    sykog

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Blackr10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalw11What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalg10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 3rd 2012, 11:44 am

Oh, and there's Twitter too. It's so dumb.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 56qtD

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medal13What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalw11What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 3rd 2012, 1:28 pm

sykog wrote:Oh, and there's Twitter too. It's so dumb.
    I find it somewhat useful

: |
    iHawk
    iHawk

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk August 3rd 2012, 1:35 pm

I dun have a prollem wit Mlp btw
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 56qtD

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medal13What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalw11What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 3rd 2012, 1:36 pm

iHawk wrote:I dun have a prollem wit Mlp btw
    That's good, or else I'd have to...

just accept that fact.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 3rd 2012, 1:47 pm

Alice Twilight wrote:
    Frankenstein wrote:

Proof.
    So SSMB has a problem with people discussing Sonic all the time. Despite it being a SONIC forum.

Um wow. I have never seen anything so dumb.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalw11What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 White10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 3rd 2012, 1:50 pm

ok, now to be a serious person.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/

worst site ever, and anyone who goes there is dumber than dirt.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
    Generations
    Generations

Rep0

Post by Generations August 3rd 2012, 2:26 pm

Anything pervy.
    While I like girls, I'm not one to peek at them. Nor others who expose themselves on the net.
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 August 3rd 2012, 2:39 pm

I forgot to add:

Grooveshark
    Pandora
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 3rd 2012, 5:06 pm

Generations wrote:Anything pervy.
    While I like girls, I'm not one to peek at them. Nor others who expose themselves on the net.
    You may want to look at hentai, bruddah. They're cartoons, so there's no one on the other end demeaning themselves for your pleasure.
    Alice Twilight
    Alice Twilight

Rep0

Post by Alice Twilight August 6th 2012, 10:41 am

iHawk wrote:
    It's pretty boring, a lot of fun threads get locked for not being serious

members are okay, but if you keep arguing for a while, they get angry that you don't give up. If you keep on arguing, they'll start bringing profanity into their posts, hoping it'll intimidate you. If you keep on debating, no matter how good your posts are or how many points you actually make, not only will they start cursing even more, but they'll start insulting you as well, and the mods won't care. They can easily go from okay to a raging CoD kid in a matter of seconds

We have a right to not like ponies. If you complain about them talking about ponies too much, then that gives them to right to give you a strike. If you simply say I don't like ponies and leave it at that, giving the person a strike is just being plain ignorant. Anybody can talk about anything they want, however much they want, but like I said, you shouldn't complain about them talking about something too much

Roarz is the most immature mod I've ever seen in my life, they curse way too much

So is Sean. He/She may not curse a lot, but is very mean

And they'er actually given too much credit for their 'awesome' modding. I once made a picture only post, a mod came in the thread and saw it, gave me a warning, and I never did it again. somebody else makes a picture only post, the mod comes in the exact same hread that it was posted in, and strolls on past it without the person getting a warning

what the heck type of mess is that?

But maybe I could forgive them of every single point there- every. single. thing. If they weren't such narcissistic elitists.

Also, Solkia

I like how the mods break the rules aswell but god forbid if you break the rules.
    I think Carbo and roarz are both bad I remember saying I don't like Jontron and he pretty much said "I suggest you stop disagreeing with me and agree with my opinion or I'll give you a strike"

Someone needs to fire these guys and hire new ones who don't let their position get to their head.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Blackr10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalw11What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Zigzag10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 White10What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medal13What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 6th 2012, 12:09 pm

Generations wrote:Anything pervy.
    You are a terrible person.
    PaytonBree
    PaytonBree

What's The Worst Website On The Internet? - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep9

Post by PaytonBree August 6th 2012, 1:33 pm

*ShiningStar* wrote:
    Alice Twilight wrote:

Proof.
    So SSMB has a problem with people discussing Sonic all the time. Despite it being a SONIC forum.

Um wow. I have never seen anything so dumb.

My thoughts exactly, if they want to talk about MLP all the time, they should be an MLP forum. Sonic forums are based on SONIC. Durr.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content