inFamous 3 plot ideas

iHawk
    iHawk

inFamous 3 plot ideas 3qll2

: Male
     Rep15

inFamous 3 plot ideas Empty inFamous 3 plot ideas

Post by iHawk August 3rd 2012, 1:33 pm

So everybody knows that Kessler was the evil Cole from another timeline. I'd like to expand on his history and everything he went through there.

so in my vision of inFamous 3, you play as Kessler through his story- but instead of being like Cole and preparing yourself to attack the Beast, you go through it like Kessler said and evade and defend yourself against the beast. But it won't be all that simple, (it would be hard to keep a full storyline going of doing nothing but running away from him), so there's 2 parts to his story.

The first part of the story is like my idea from above. Discovering your powers for the very first time, but being afraid to use them to fight the Beast, and run away with his wife. This would more or less be the tutorial part of the game, and wouldn't last for very long.

Once you reach the part where Kesslers family is killed, that marks the second part of the story. Going back in time to create the Ray sphere. This marks the second part of the game.

From this point on, you'll play as Kessler with his powers, and you will be working with the First Sons to build it. Except you wouldn't be so much 'working with them', more like working them to death.

And remember the one crazy old man who's father was killed by Kessler and had his fame overthrewn? Yeah, when your first infiltrating the First Sons and preparing to overthrow the current leader so that you can work on the Ray Sphere, he will be a boss as part of that. You fight him, gain command of them, and then there's that.

But that won't be all. The Ray Sphere was a pretty complicated object, and I remember the guy from inFamous 2 saying he worked with Kessler to create the Ray Sphere. So after you've gained control of the First Sons, the guy will serve as the brains of the story (like Tails's role in Sonic Colors), and he'll be giving you tasks to go out and get these items from the city and bring them back to the base. These items will be the items that were necessary to create the Ray Sphere, so the player is involved in a huge part of the game, where without them the Ray Sphere wouldn't be possible.

Of course, nothing is ever as easy as just going out and getting along. Along with retrieving the items, there will be people guarding them, enemies. But these enemies aren't all normal people, some of them will be other people with powers, such as yourself. But to make sure this doesn't come off as a DBZ type of 'everybody has perwerz' type of thing, there will only be about 2 or 3 VERY special/powerful people with them. But the other enemies you will encounter will be normal people who are just naturally strong, and have different ways of taking you out themselves.

So in a nutshell, here's my idea of inFamous 3-
    [u]

Play as Kessler from past.

Gain powers.

Run away from Beast.

Your family gets killed, that's when you travel back in time (via cutscene).

Once you get back in time, infiltrate First Sons to gain control of them.

Fight the current leader in a feirce 1on1, then gain control.

Your sidekick (the black old man from the beginning of inFamous 2 who said he worked with Kessler to make the Ray Sphere in the first place) is introduced to you for the first time.

He explains where they're currently at in the process of building the Ray Sphere.

Main plot of the game is gathering materials and receiving tasks from him to help create the Ray, defeating anybody in your path. Once the Ray Sphere has successfully been created, ending scene comes on where you and Cole meet for the first time on the roof, where he grabs his skull and transfers the memories.

Credit roll.
    What do you guys think?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

inFamous 3 plot ideas VOZLn

inFamous 3 plot ideas Medalw11inFamous 3 plot ideas Zigzag10inFamous 3 plot ideas White10inFamous 3 plot ideas Medal13

Rep26

inFamous 3 plot ideas Empty Re: inFamous 3 plot ideas

Post by Auflodern August 3rd 2012, 1:54 pm

tl;dr

What's wrong with just shooting random people with electricity? That makes me happy.
    iHawk
    iHawk

Rep15

Post by iHawk August 3rd 2012, 2:00 pm

Yeah dude, I had a tldr version of it where the bold started

I don't have a problem with that either hahaha, but there would have to be upgrades and whatnot
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

inFamous 3 plot ideas ZtZYh

inFamous 3 plot ideas Blackr10inFamous 3 plot ideas Medalw11inFamous 3 plot ideas Zigzag10inFamous 3 plot ideas White10inFamous 3 plot ideas Medal13inFamous 3 plot ideas 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 3rd 2012, 5:53 pm

I'd love an inFamous 3, but why for PC?
    iHawk
    iHawk

Rep15

Post by iHawk August 3rd 2012, 9:49 pm

Who said anything about pc exclusivity
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

inFamous 3 plot ideas ZtZYh

inFamous 3 plot ideas Blackr10inFamous 3 plot ideas Medalw11inFamous 3 plot ideas Zigzag10inFamous 3 plot ideas White10inFamous 3 plot ideas Medal13inFamous 3 plot ideas 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 3rd 2012, 11:55 pm

You did, by putting it in the PC forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content