The ancient lands.

5 posters

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.

SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  GOMM8

: Male
     Rep4

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Empty New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 14th 2012, 7:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s-j9owzI7k

It looks ok, doesn't look as bad as Black Ops, but doesn't look as good as Modern Warfare 3. I'll end up buying it anyways, so it doesn't matter I guess.

What do you guys think.

Auflodern
    Auflodern

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  VOZLn

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medalw11New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Zigzag10New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  White10New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medal13

Rep26

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Empty Re: New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.

Post by Auflodern August 14th 2012, 7:14 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Doesn't look as bad as Black Ops

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:but doesn't look as good as Modern Warfare 3

I think you mixed up game titles, MW3 multiplayer sucked.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  56qtD

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medal13New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medalw11New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medalg10

Rep35

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Empty Re: New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 14th 2012, 7:14 pm

I'm glad they decided to change to mix up the enemies to the Chinese instead of having Spetsnaz again.

I already pre-ordered it so I'm committed to getting it.

I hope they let us customize emblems again.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 14th 2012, 7:20 pm

Auflodern wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Doesn't look as bad as Black Ops

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:but doesn't look as good as Modern Warfare 3

MW3's multiplayer only sucked because it had 'bad' maps.

Black Ops 2 was bad because everything about it sucked.

Nnoitra Hushimo wrote:I'm glad they decided to change to mix up the enemies to the Chinese instead of having Spetsnaz again.

I already pre-ordered it so I'm committed to getting it.

I hope they let us customize emblems again.
    Hopefully... although it got kind of tiring in Black Ops

'Let's check out the emblems in this lobby!

Generic Tomahawk

P***s

Generic Sniper

Bunny having *** with another bunny

Jack the skeleton

P***s

A girl in a suggestive position.

Bunnies having ***

Women's body part

an actual good and creative emblem

P***s

P***s'

I really don't want that again.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medalw11New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Zigzag10New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  White10New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 14th 2012, 7:23 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    Auflodern wrote:

MW3's multiplayer only sucked because it had 'bad' maps.

Yeah, being able to choose which guns you wanted and having to work for your reward was so goddamn terrible.

Wager Matches?! Psh who needs a little bit of harmless fun thrown into their experience!

Large maps that don't reward quickscoping? Please that's just retarded!

Weapons that are actually balanced instead of having two extremely overpowered weapons that everyone uses? fuck that!

combine that with a great story with badass characters, along with a zombie mode. I think you've been hit on the head with a large and heavy bag of stupid for thinking Black Ops was terrible.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 14th 2012, 7:28 pm

Auflodern wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:MW3's multiplayer only sucked because it had 'bad' maps.

Yeah, being able to choose which guns you wanted and having to work for your reward was so goddamn terrible.

Wager Matches?! Psh who needs a little bit of harmless fun thrown into their experience!

Weapons that are actually balanced instead of having two extremely overpowered weapons that everyone uses? fuck that!

combine that with a great story with badass characters, along with a zombie mode. I think you've been hit on the head with a large and heavy bag of stupid for thinking Black Ops was terrible.

Wager matches was fun.

Large Maps? Aside from like 2 of them, they were mostly mid range and small maps.

Lol please, MW3 every gun was used, although a certain few were top of their class, but the others could still compete/be used. Black Ops was just FAMAS G11 AK74U MP5K.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  56qtD

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medal13New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medalw11New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 14th 2012, 7:29 pm

Oh yea, and the list of perks here.

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 14th 2012, 7:40 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    Auflodern wrote:

Wager matches was fun.

Large Maps? Aside from like 2 of them, they were mostly mid range and small maps.

Lol please, MW3 every gun was used, although a certain few were top of their class, but the others could still compete/be used. Black Ops was just FAMAS G11 AK74U MP5K.

>lol
    Your point is already invalid but
    New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Let-me-explain-to-you-why-that-is-bullshit

How many times do you see something other than P90 or PP90M1 or Type 95? Other than someone just using a weapon for fun. How many times have you seen a sniper rifle without a small scope?

Now then, in Black Ops, sure there's a smaller amount of weapons to chose from, however since all attachments are available from the start when you purchase them, everyone is going to find their favorite and use it. there could be an MP5k with a red dot and a Rapid Fire attachment in the same game.

Black Ops also has a contract feature which gives players the opportunity to get more points playing with guns they never would've used otherwise and maybe even using them outside of the contract.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 14th 2012, 7:53 pm

Nnoitra Hushimo wrote:Oh yea, and the list of perks here.

Looks like I'll be running Lightweight, Fasthand, and Extreme Conditioning mostly.

Auflodern wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:

Wager matches was fun.

>lol
    New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Let-me-explain-to-you-why-that-is-bullshit

How many times do you see something other than P90 or PP90M1 or Type 95? Other than someone just using a weapon for fun. How many times have you seen a sniper rifle without a small scope?

Now then, in Black Ops, sure there's a smaller amount of weapons to chose from, however since all attachments are available from the start when you purchase them, everyone is going to find their favorite and use it. there could be an MP5k with a red dot and a Rapid Fire attachment in the same game.

Black Ops also has a contract feature which gives players the opportunity to get more points playing with guns they never would've used otherwise and maybe even using them outside of the contract.
    You missed the also often used ACR, Scar-L, MP7. Plus the other many used Shotguns and Snipers. The other guns are also used, but not as often as the 3 I mentioned and 3 you mentioned.

Did most people even used Contracts? I stopped using them after a week into owning the game.

And regardless of the attachments available, people only used Red-dot and Extended Mags and maybe Dual Mags on the Famas. When did you ever see the shotgun or dragon breath used?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 14th 2012, 7:58 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    Nnoitra Hushimo wrote:Oh yea, and the list of perks here.

Looks like I'll be running Lightweight, Fasthand, and Extreme Conditioning mostly.

Auflodern wrote:

>lol

You missed the also often used ACR, Scar-L, MP7. Plus the other many used Shotguns and Snipers. The other guns are also used, but not as often as the 3 I mentioned and 3 you mentioned.

Did most people even used Contracts? I stopped using them after a week into owning the game.

And regardless of the attachments available, people only used Red-dot and Extended Mags and maybe Dual Mags on the Famas. When did you ever see the shotgun or dragon breath used?

I use them, it gives me a goal to work towards, and something to do so I'm not completely bored.

You have no idea how many times I've been killed by the shotgun attachment, it's actually really good too.

"Hey this guy only has a terrible assault rifle, I'll just get up close to him and move fast so he can't get a good shot. Oh wait I'm dead from one shot of his shotgun."

You can get dragon's Breath in multiplayer?
    Azzy
    Azzy

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Azzy August 14th 2012, 11:17 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    It looks ok, doesn't look as bad as Black Ops, but doesn't look as good as Modern Warfare 3. I'll end up buying it anyways, so it doesn't matter I guess.

What do you guys think.

I know this is the Beta but it still looks awful to me.

- High RoF weapons with no recoil or spread
    - Panic Knifing
    - Chuckled seeing the map, totally not pushing the Wetwork "nostalgia"
    - The Hunter Killer Drone/Paper aeroplane will be the number one annoying killstreak just like the Predator Missile/RCXD before it.

On the positive side the spawn system doesn't appear to be completely broken. Btw BlOps was better than MW3, but they were both laughably bad anyway.

I'll pass on this
    Auflodern wrote:Yeah, being able to choose which guns you wanted and having to work for your reward was so goddamn terrible.

Not sure if serious... But I'll give the benefit of the doubt. Wager matches and the story were ok.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Imagee10

New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  White10New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medalg10New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medal13New Black Ops 2 Gameplay From Gamescom.  Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 11:44 pm

This would be cool if anyone cared about Call of Duty at all ever.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 15th 2012, 12:44 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:This would be cool if anyone cared about Call of Duty at all ever.
    Except for the like, 4 users above, right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content