The ancient lands.

5 posters

Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64)

Light_Framez
    Light_Framez

Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) Empty Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64)

Post by Light_Framez August 17th 2012, 11:31 pm

I was searching up Mario & luigi - superstar saga one day and it took me to an interesting site.

It's a site packed with free classic games from the first console ever made to the N64(they even have dreamcast games!). It's still a beta so some games might not be there and they may add Gamecube games or even wii,xbox,ps3 games in the mere future.

You don't even have to download them. Just download the Plugin & start playing. While you play there's a chat box on the left hand side of the screen where you can chat with others who are also playing the game, you gotta sign up first ... don't worry it only takes 5 seconds. There's also a forum page where you can chat about your experiences and all that fun stuff.

If you saved your progress on one of the games, left the site.. And thinking that all their saved progress is gone. Fear not! You can ALWAYS come back to the game where you left of.

http://www.vizzed.com/videogames/

Enjoy, I hope to see you guys there!

P.S THEY DON'T HAVE SONIC ADVENTURE 2 YET!!#@#@!#!###@#!........
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) ZtZYh

Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) Blackr10Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) Medalw11Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) Zigzag10Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) White10Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) Medal13Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) 2nio02t

Rep76

Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) Empty Re: Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64)

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 18th 2012, 1:07 am

Interesting idea at least. Not sure I have time to try it out though.
    Blues_Of_Diplomatic
    Blues_Of_Diplomatic

Rep0

Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) Empty Re: Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64)

Post by Blues_Of_Diplomatic September 13th 2012, 2:15 am

I've tried out Sonic CD and it worked pretty well. But there can be some errors depending on how the game loaded, Other then that vizzed works. And I didn't get any antivirus warnings.
    Duck King
    Duck King

Free Online Games? (GBA,Dreamcast,N64) 3qll2

Rep1

Post by Duck King September 13th 2012, 6:26 pm

I've tried Vizzed. Eh. It was okay.
    Kalaborative
    Kalaborative

Rep0

Post by Kalaborative October 18th 2012, 5:00 pm

I don't usually download the free games because some of them don't really even work or you have to be a part of the community to play them. I play some online games like multiplayer 8-ball.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content