Let's Get Something Straight

Independence76

Let's Get Something Straight GOMM8

Let's Get Something Straight Medalg10Let's Get Something Straight Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Let's Get Something Straight Empty Let's Get Something Straight

Post by Independence76 August 28th 2012, 2:41 am

After being apparently "humiliated" in the chatbox without further explanation, I feel that sharing my whole side of the story without external interruption is the most reliable testimony.

Zezima rarely talks about site social circles with me. Sure, I've talked to a number of people but I don't really have much in common with them. I've surely had fun in the chatbox with Zezima a number of times (all recent).

People have been using it as a joke-hub, and I saw this as no different. For every single "conflict" in the past 72 hours, he has laughed at virtually every messaged typed into the chatbox. He also admitted to calling today's fiasco before I was banned "hilarious." (This was said in Messenger).

He has repeatedly made me aware of how view on the issues and it's all been very light-hearted. Sure, the Shining + Angel vs. Zezima thing was serious at first, but as far as I was aware, it had died down.

No pressure, no cause for alarm. I entered the chat, seeing some of it was still going on, and wanted to mention my view on the situation: that this was the internet and it wasn't a big deal.

I didn't even know if anybody was serious, especially after Zezima's "hilarious" comment.

That really set me off on a comedy-spree. Also, people began bringing up my "awkwardness." It was joked about last night and I saw it as just another light-hearted crack.

Now, suddenly, I'm the one being blamed for it all. I had *no sign* to tell me it was legitimately serious besides The Freedom Fighter's kicks (and I couldn't tell if it was a joke either - it's been used endlessly for messing around).

I get banned, then I'm Public Enemy #1. Now everyone is shallow and assumes I was "always in the social circle and knew precisely what was happening."

I've already had "evidence against me" thrown in the chatbox, but the widespread misunderstanding gives the misconception that it is in Zezima's favor. My argument was discounted and ignored.
    sykog
    sykog

Let's Get Something Straight Imagee10

Let's Get Something Straight Blackr10Let's Get Something Straight Medalw11Let's Get Something Straight Medalg10Let's Get Something Straight Zigzag10Let's Get Something Straight Medal13

Rep29

Let's Get Something Straight Empty Re: Let's Get Something Straight

Post by sykog August 28th 2012, 4:09 am

Well, looks like I missed out today. What was the conflict exactly?
    Independence76

Rep4

Post by Independence76 August 28th 2012, 4:15 am

sykog wrote:Well, looks like I missed out today. What was the conflict exactly?

There was an apparent conflict between Speedy and Zezima, which I didn't know about. I came into the chat, being my normal humorous and sarcastic self in the midst of a serious discussion.

I was then kicked twice (but continued to joke around - there was no honest indication to it being serious besides TFF's remarks).

I was then banned from the chatbox, talked with TFF and Zezima privately, got unbanned 6 hours later, tried to talk with Zezima about my misunderstanding, and he began to insult and humiliate me in front of Shining and Jmh.

I was simply out of the social loop.
    sykog
    sykog

Let's Get Something Straight Blackr10Let's Get Something Straight Medalw11Let's Get Something Straight Medalg10Let's Get Something Straight Zigzag10Let's Get Something Straight Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 28th 2012, 4:26 am

Independence76 wrote:
    sykog wrote:Well, looks like I missed out today. What was the conflict exactly?

There was an apparent conflict between Speedy and Zezima, which I didn't know about. I came into the chat, being my normal humorous and sarcastic self in the midst of a serious discussion.

I was then kicked twice (but continued to joke around - there was no honest indication to it being serious besides TFF's remarks).

I was then banned from the chatbox, talked with TFF and Zezima privately, got unbanned 6 hours later, tried to talk with Zezima about my misunderstanding, and he began to insult and humiliate me in front of Shining and Jmh.

I was simply out of the social loop.
    Well, I haven't seen the entire archives, so I don't really know what to tell you. What I did see though is that Lan told you to stop and I guess you didn't. Anyways, the chatbox is a place I hardly take seriously, but occasionally, (and I don't know how bad this conflict got) there's a time where the jokes aren't needed.
    Independence76

Rep4

Post by Independence76 August 28th 2012, 4:29 am

sykog wrote:Well, I haven't seen the entire archives, so I don't really know what to tell you. What I did see though is that Lan told you to stop and I guess you didn't. Anyways, the chatbox is a place I hardly take seriously, but occasionally, (and I don't know how bad this conflict got) there's a time where the jokes aren't needed.

It was confusing, considering one admin was telling me to stop, and the other telling me my comments were "hilarious."

Anyway, nobody told me the situation when I jumped in (nor took the time to tell me the actual unfolding situation), and now I'm blamed for it all.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog August 28th 2012, 4:31 am

So, you're still banned from he chatbox or no?

Let's Get Something Straight VOZLn

Let's Get Something Straight Blackr10Let's Get Something Straight Medal13Let's Get Something Straight Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 August 28th 2012, 4:32 am

This is what happens when a private conversation is commenced publicly.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog August 28th 2012, 4:37 am

84 wrote:This is what happens when a private conversation is commenced publicly.
    We hold no secrets in the Tescian chatbox.
    Independence76

Rep4

Post by Independence76 August 28th 2012, 5:21 am

sykog wrote:So, you're still banned from he chatbox or no?

I got myself unbanned earlier, but Zezima banned me later on (I didn't even do anything wrong the second time).

84 wrote:This is what happens when a private conversation is commenced publicly.

I'm now asking myself why it was done here and not elsewhere.

It apparently was a pretty serious discussion.
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

Let's Get Something Straight Blackr10Let's Get Something Straight White10Let's Get Something Straight 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima August 28th 2012, 9:31 am

Let the archives speak for themselves.

Spoiler:
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Let's Get Something Straight White10Let's Get Something Straight Medalg10Let's Get Something Straight Medal13Let's Get Something Straight Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 28th 2012, 10:41 am

Wow, I feel like I walked straight into the ass end of that conversation yesterday. How much do you people talk about me, anyway? o.0

and, Indy, here's what you do. If something awkward or dramatic's going on, just say penis and shut up and listen.
    Independence76

Rep4

Post by Independence76 August 28th 2012, 12:59 pm

Zezima wrote:Let the archives speak for themselves.

Spoiler:

I said this before and I'll say this again:

That evidence doesn't refute anything I've said. It only supports it.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Let's Get Something Straight VOZLn

Let's Get Something Straight Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* August 28th 2012, 4:43 pm

Let me get this straight. Because for some reason you still fail to understand. You were being immature and making comments in the chatbox when we were trying to discuss a serious matter. Lan has asked you repeatedly to stop so that we can continue the discussion in an orderly manner. However, you continued your derailing. After more of Lan's warnings falling on deaf ears, he simply banned you so that our conversation with Speedy could continue. You brought that upon yourself. Had you simply been quiet and let the conversation commerce, there would have been no reason to ban you and you would currently still have access to the chat. So I repeat, it was YOUR fault you got banned. You have no one else to blame but you.

And I don't care who found what you were doing funny. That time was not the time to joke around. Point blank period. It was innappropriate, you refused to stop when warned, so you were banned. Simple as.

And I find it very hypocritical of you to say "[15:43:16 27/08/12] Independence76 : If you take offense to something someone said - big deal! It's the internet!". And let me tell you why, this is the internet, and you got banned. That offended you and *gasp* Oh my gwash, you're taking it seriously. What happened to "big deal"? Why are you so mad? It's the internet right? You shouldn't be taking it so seriously, but you are. Oh the irony.

SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 28th 2012, 5:17 pm

*ShiningStar* wrote:Let me get this straight. Because for some reason you still fail to understand. You were being immature and making comments in the chatbox when we were trying to discuss a serious matter. Lan has asked you repeatedly to stop so that we can continue the discussion in an orderly manner. However, you continued your derailing. After more of Lan's warnings falling on deaf ears, he simply banned you so that our conversation with Speedy could continue. You brought that upon yourself. Had you simply been quiet and let the conversation commerce, there would have been no reason to ban you and you would currently still have access to the chat. So I repeat, it was YOUR fault you got banned. You have no one else to blame but you.

And I don't care who found what you were doing funny. That time was not the time to joke around. Point blank period. It was innappropriate, you refused to stop when warned, so you were banned. Simple as.

And I find it very hypocritical of you to say "[15:43:16 27/08/12] Independence76 : If you take offense to something someone said - big deal! It's the internet!". And let me tell you why, this is the internet, and you got banned. That offended you and *gasp* Oh my gwash, you're taking it seriously. What happened to "big deal"? Why are you so mad? It's the internet right? You shouldn't be taking it so seriously, but you are. Oh the irony.

You were so far off with that last comment it's sad really. Being unfairly banned from the chatbox isn't something someone says (which is what his message was about) it's something done, and it's an entirely different thing. Also, stop being a hypocrite, seriously. It's painful to watch how when it's anyone who ISN'T Angel that's banned, you're so quick to jump on the 'YOU DESERVED IT, IT'S YOUR FAULT' train. How many times did Angel get banned and you helped? I lost count. Either way, you trying to give feedback on these types of manner is hilarious and hypocritical.

and to be honest, Ind shouldn't be banned. He was trying to bring humor into a chatbox that for some reason people wanted Drama. He really didn't do anything bad or against the rules, that deserved a ban at least, he was just trying to stop a fight, that's more of a good thing.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Let's Get Something Straight 56qtD

Let's Get Something Straight Medal13Let's Get Something Straight Medalw11Let's Get Something Straight Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 28th 2012, 6:11 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:Let me get this straight. Because for some reason you still fail to understand. You were being immature and making comments in the chatbox when we were trying to discuss a serious matter. Lan has asked you repeatedly to stop so that we can continue the discussion in an orderly manner. However, you continued your derailing. After more of Lan's warnings falling on deaf ears, he simply banned you so that our conversation with Speedy could continue. You brought that upon yourself. Had you simply been quiet and let the conversation commerce, there would have been no reason to ban you and you would currently still have access to the chat. So I repeat, it was YOUR fault you got banned. You have no one else to blame but you.

You were so far off with that last comment it's sad really. Being unfairly banned from the chatbox isn't something someone says (which is what his message was about) it's something done, and it's an entirely different thing. Also, stop being a hypocrite, seriously. It's painful to watch how when it's anyone who ISN'T Angel that's banned, you're so quick to jump on the 'YOU DESERVED IT, IT'S YOUR FAULT' train. How many times did Angel get banned and you helped? I lost count. Either way, you trying to give feedback on these types of manner is hilarious and hypocritical.

and to be honest, Ind shouldn't be banned. He was trying to bring humor into a chatbox that for some reason people wanted Drama. He really didn't do anything bad or against the rules, that deserved a ban at least, he was just trying to stop a fight, that's more of a good thing.

Let's Get Something Straight XnSvp
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Let's Get Something Straight 56qtD

Let's Get Something Straight Medal13Let's Get Something Straight Medalw11Let's Get Something Straight Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 28th 2012, 6:21 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    Nnoitra Hushimo wrote:

Let's Get Something Straight XnSvp
    Like how you replied, deleted that reply, and then came back to reply with a dumb Gif. Like you had a sudden idea of 'OH WAIT, POSTING THIS GIF WOULD BE BETTER THAN MY OLD SERIOUS DECENTLY HAD A POINT POST, TIME TO DELETE AND REPOST'

Funny.
    Gotta have a laugh every now and then, eh? No? Fine with me.
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

Let's Get Something Straight 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker August 28th 2012, 6:24 pm

I really don't have much to say about this since I wasn't in the chatbox so I won't say much, but

the guy was trying to bring humor to a serious situation to lighten it up, I guess. We all do it sometimes. That's all I say. If I'm wrong or anything, I'll delete this post. Yeah. Not gonna say anything else.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 28th 2012, 6:31 pm

Nnoitra Hushimo wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Like how you replied, deleted that reply, and then came back to reply with a dumb Gif. Like you had a sudden idea of 'OH WAIT, POSTING THIS GIF WOULD BE BETTER THAN MY OLD SERIOUS DECENTLY HAD A POINT POST, TIME TO DELETE AND REPOST'

Funny.
    Gotta have a laugh every now and then, eh? No? Fine with me.
    >_< Was hoping you wouldn't see that. Didn't realize how rude It was until after I hit post >_<
    TheGeekyAngel
    TheGeekyAngel

Let's Get Something Straight WFmvl

Rep2

Post by TheGeekyAngel August 28th 2012, 6:33 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:

Was the "humor" and I use that term loosely called for? No. Okay then. Lan told him to be quiet and he didn't, so he was banned. And first of all, you don't realize that YOU start all of the drama. All of this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you and your "jokes" which, mind you, weren't funny.

Second of all, what if my sister chooses to defend me, fine! I really don't see how it concerns you. I didn't ask Lan to unban me, it was something he did on his own. And unlike you or Indy, I don't cry like a bitch to Zezima when I do get banned. And tell me you don't do that so I can get Zezima to show you the proof. Tell me I'm lying so we can spill out everything right here right now. If you got a problem with me, you keep it with me, don't drag Star into this.

And the fact that you are bringing up something that happened weeks ago and has been dropped now, shows you have no argument. You are salty beyond belief so tell me boy, how do you really feel? Why you really mad? You mad Zezima don't show you no love? That's why you mad?

Seriously though, you got me rolling! This was the funniest thing I've read all day. You made me laugh. Now Imma sit here and wait for you to tell me how you really feel. Cuz you and Indy mad. Yall real mad, and I think the issue goes deeper than what you are saying.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog August 28th 2012, 6:48 pm

Ok, well this kinda stuff doesn't need to be right at the topic in the suggestions page of the forum. It's gotten out of hand, and if there are still complaints, settle it somewhere else. This kind of stuff never really needed to be taken out of the chatbox.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content