The ancient lands.

3 posters

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight...

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Imagee10

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medalw11You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medalg10You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Zigzag10You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Empty You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight...

Post by XNinjaRed March 15th 2009, 6:12 am

I now SERIOUSLY want them to make Shinobi for the Wii.
    I mean, look at the gameplay here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxnZKxDB2M8

This could EASILY translate to Sonic and the Black Knight's controls.
    Of course except for being on rails, but you get the point.

I mean look:
    Swing Wiimote = Swing Sword
    A = Jump
    A, A = Double Jump
    Z = Dash
    C = Shuriken
    B + Swing Wiimote = Charge Attack
    B + A = Ninja Magic
    Swing Nunchuck = Kick
    Control Stick = Run

See? It works!
    I mean, as a Sonic fan I can appreciate how Sega tries to make allot of Sonic games, but really Shinobi is nearly as important to me as Sonic.

Like if Sonic was my Grim Reaper, Shinobi would be my Buddha. (Yes, I'm somewhat of a fan of Buddha too)
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... GOMM8

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... White10You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medal13

Rep24

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Empty Re: You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight...

Post by Ringtails March 15th 2009, 7:02 am

Isn't Shinobi that ridiculously hard game where like 70% of each level consisted of bottomless pits?
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Imagee10

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medalw11You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medalg10You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Zigzag10You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medal13

Rep4

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Empty Re: You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight...

Post by XNinjaRed March 15th 2009, 8:06 am

I guess you could call it that. Yeah.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... VOZLn

You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Blackr10You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medalw11You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medalg10You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... White10You know... now that I've played Sonic and the Black Knight... Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 20th 2009, 7:06 pm

Aw yes. I remember Shinobi being played on my PS2 by my uncle and a friend once. It looked awesome to be honest. It's something I'd rather watch others play then play myself though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content