3 posters

*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories!

*ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! VOZLn

*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Empty *ShiningStar*'s Short Stories!

Post by *ShiningStar* September 16th 2012, 9:33 pm

This is pretty much where I will be posting my collection of short stories and any other dabbles that come to my mind. I will try to post and update as much as I can, hopefully daily, but if not, weekly will be good too!

I will also be taking suggestions on what you would want me to write about! Any topic that is appropriate will do and any genre is fine with me! cheese
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! ZtZYh

*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Blackr10*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Medalw11*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Zigzag10*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! White10*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Medal13*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Empty Re: *ShiningStar*'s Short Stories!

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 16th 2012, 9:34 pm

I'll be awaiting to see what you come up with!
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 16th 2012, 10:21 pm

Dream Catcher

It was late at night and Rissa couldn't sleep. She was extremely tired, but she just couldn't find the heart to lay down her head to sleep. The pain was too over bearing for her. She looked out of her window to see the stars in the sky in hopes that it would soothe her enough to sleep. However, it just made it worse.

"I miss you sister." she whispered to herself.

"I just can't sleep without you." And with that, tears began to stream down her face.

Rissa began to cry more profusely. Never in her life has she ever been separated from her older sister for so long. She tried to stop the tears but everything in the room reminded her of Aaliyah. Aaliyah was not only her big sister, but she was her best friend as well. They did everything together. When their parents divorced Aaliyah was all she had left.

"I promise I will always be right be your side." Those were the words Aaliyah said to her on the day of the divorce. "I will never leave you behind."

Rissa picked up a picture of herself and Aaliyah. Aaliyah's words continued to echo in her head.

"You said you would never leave Aaliyah. But why did you? Why did you leave me behind?" she asked the portrait. "You said you'd never leave!" Rissa then threw the portrait onto the wall, shattering it. "WHY DID YOU LIE!!?"

Hearing the noise from another room, a young woman named Julia proceeded to go upstairs to Rissa's room. Upon entering, she saw a depressed Rissa crying heavily in her bed. As she looked around the room, she saw a broken picture of Aaliyah and Rissa. Julia proceeded to sit on the bed alongside Rissa.

"I assume you are missing your sister right?" she asked.

Rissa wiped the tears from her eyes and whispered "Yes. I really do mom. I can't even sleep without her! Why did she have to go!?"

"There there my dear, I know it's hard for you to live in a different place from Aaliyah. It's a major change for anyone. But don't worry." Julia removed a small trinket from her pocket and gave it to Rissa.

"What's this?" Rissa asked.

"This is a dream catcher your sister made for you when you had trouble sleeping as a baby. Even though it's from years ago, she wanted me to keep it for you in case you ever had trouble sleeping again. I think it's time I let you have it."

"Wow Mom! Thanks! It's really pretty!" Rissa said tying it to her bed.

"Don't thank me, thank Aaliyah." Julia said as she stared to exit the room. "Also, I think you should look at one of those feathers!" she said as she left.

Following her mom's advice, Rissa looked at one of the feathers to see something attached to it. Removing it, she opened it to reveal a letter. The letter read,

"I promise I'll always be right be your side. For nothing will tear us apart. I will never leave you behind. Because I am always right there in your heart."

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Blackr10*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Medalw11*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Zigzag10*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! White10*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! Medal13*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 16th 2012, 10:23 pm

Pretty heart-felt, you did a good job!
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 16th 2012, 10:27 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Pretty heart-felt, you did a good job!
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 16th 2012, 10:50 pm

From my Heart.

As you left the room, I didn't know how to feel. I was angry, I was hurt, but most of all I was sad. I didn't want it to come to this. It hurts so bad, to know that I hurt you. I'm writing this letter to say I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I was trying to love, but I went about it the wrong way. Ruining all that we had in the process.

Now I am standing alone and I deserve it for being so cold. I should have trusted you and stood by your side. I should have loved harder and have been more supportive. But I failed. I'm sorry I hurt you. I never meant for this to happen at all. All I wanted was to be by your side at any cost, I lost sight of what it truly meant to love. I let the drama corrupt me and make me bitter and I took out all my insecurities on you, but you were only trying to love. Now you feel as if you must walk away and I can't blame you.

I wish I could turn back the hands of time and reverse the pain. I wish we could go back to the good old days, where it was just you and I. I wish I never let them get to me. I should have realized that as long as I had you, life was perfect. You were all I needed. You were all I wanted. You were perfection. And I broke it. I corrupted it trying to maintain it. And for that I am sorry.

I'm sorry for being a brat. I'm sorry for blaming you for my faults. I'm sorry for making you feel like the bad guy, when in reality, it was me all along. I'm sorry I was unsympathetic and didn't listen to you. I'm sorry I let my infallible pride get in the way of our love. If I knew what I knew now, maybe, just maybe, you'd still be right here with me.

I still care about you. That will never change. For as long as I live, I will love you. Even when you feel like you have had enough, I will love you. I will be there for you no matter what. Even though I may have made countless mistakes, some that had more damage than others, I will try my hardest to change. Not just for me, or for you, but for us. If you were to ever forgive me, I swear on my life I will put us first. If I could give up all I have just to be in your presence, to see you smile, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

You are my everything. I am so sorry I ever made you think otherwise. I would give the world to hear from you again. I love you with all my heart. No matter what happens, I will always love you. Don't ever forget that.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 25th 2012, 11:49 pm

The Grammar Nazi's Diary.

Dear Diary,

I abandoned my former website today after being a member there for over 19 years. I just couldn't bring myself to remain there any longer. It's a shame really. That site was pleasing to the eye and was a haven for members similar to myself. The site was perfect. That is, until I noticed one thing. When I logged in to discuss the concept of parallelism with my colleagues, I noticed that the site owner made an unacceptable mistake. He called the site the "English Forums". That was simply intolerable! The level of negligence and ignorance found in the site name was astonishing! It was then I realized that I could be a part of this cesspool anymore.

Bah! Can you believe this? The plural form of the word forum is fora. FORA! How dare they call themselves an esteemed site dedicated to the magnificence of English when they are making elementary mistakes such as, dare I say, "forums". It is appalling! How dare those accursed teachers let this ignoramus out of Primary school! Such a dimwitted individual cannot be allowed to grace the Earth while spreading the horrible disease of which he calls "English". No true speaker of English should ever make such a disgusting mistake. Something had to be done. So I took matters into my own hands and killed him.

Yes that is what I did. I killed him. I simply could not let this monstrosity continue. I used his blood to cleanse myself of the sins I committed by simply gazing upon such a mistake. Now I am appeased.

Farewell for now,
    The Grammar Nazi 6-26-20xx
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 25th 2012, 11:55 pm

That was amazing. Laughing
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 25th 2012, 11:58 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:That was amazing. Laughing
    Why thank you Lan!! cheese I'll start on the next part later!
    Light_Framez
    Light_Framez

*ShiningStar*'s Short Stories! WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Light_Framez September 26th 2012, 7:05 pm

Wow, That's pretty good.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 26th 2012, 7:12 pm

Light_Framez wrote:Wow, That's pretty good.
    Thank you! I'm glad you read and liked my stories!! cheese
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 26th 2012, 7:56 pm

The Grammar Nazi's Diary

Dear Diary,

It appears that I have been apprehended. The law enforcers stated that I am to remain here due to committing the immoral crime of murder. Foolish police. Do they not see that I am cleansing the world of sin? I should be revered as a saint! Not tossed in this hellhole of a cell. By eradicating that simpleton I saved the world from error! Slowly, I am blessing everyone! But do they see that? No! It is my job to ensure that they do.

As I drew up my plans to escape these facilities, I noticed a pair of peculiar eyes looking directly at me. I squinted in order to discern the person's physiognomies. Due to the darkness of the cell, I was unable to. However, I could not dwell on the mystery person for long as I had plans to conjure up. I needed to get back to work. I hear the cries of agony escape the humans lips in each passing second. They need their Savior to emancipate them from their sins. I shall become said Savior. I shall take on their pain and cleanse this putrid world of the vile mockeries who claim themselves to be English speakers. I will execute them all.

I will make sure nothing gets in my way. This world will be purified.

Farewell for now,
    The Grammar Nazi 6-27-20xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content