Corvine
*ShiningStar*
The Freedom Fighter
7 posters

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon ZtZYh

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Blackr10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalw11Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Zigzag10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon White10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medal13Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Empty Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 26th 2012, 6:10 pm

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/2499.html

Some of these are simple enough to solve, but it's still a good read.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by The Freedom Fighter on September 27th 2012, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon VOZLn

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Empty Re: Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon

Post by *ShiningStar* September 26th 2012, 6:21 pm

Number four, seven, nine, and ten always confused me to no end. Even to this day I am still trying to figure out why those happen.

It was a very interesting read! I never even thought about some of those mysteries before, until now.
    Corvine
    Corvine

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon 3qll2

Rep1

Post by Corvine September 26th 2012, 6:23 pm

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Tumblr_ma5gxbdO8E1relzc0o1_1280

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m83b734B9m1qbumrto1_400.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m83b734B9m1qbumrto8_1280.png[/img]

These are all relevant.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon VOZLn

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 26th 2012, 6:27 pm

You know, in HGSS, when I was taking my Diglett for a walk, I always wanted to know how it was capable of walking everywhere without leaving that hole of his.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Blackr10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalw11Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Zigzag10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon White10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medal13Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 27th 2012, 3:55 am

*ShiningStar* wrote:Number four, seven, nine, and ten always confused me to no end. Even to this day I am still trying to figure out why those happen.
    If I had to guess, seven makes a lot of sense since Pokemon of one gender are usually very rare, so they're a dying breed because they're only one gender. Nine is because parents are usually with their kids until they're old enough to treat the Pokemon like pets, and then those Pokemon can defend them from the dangers of the outside world. Ten year olds are allowed to go on journeys probably because most kids don't go the distance like Red, Gold, etc.
    Corvine wrote:Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Tumblr_m83b734B9m1qbumrto1_400

These are all relevant.
    I can at least explain that as false reporting. Since a lot of Pokedex entries are based on legends, it's merely a legend that Slugma is hotter than the Sun, since ancient science didn't know how hot the Sun was.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Imagee10

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Blackr10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalw11Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Zigzag10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon White10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medal13Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 27th 2012, 8:53 am

All of these are stupid questions which could easily be solved
    Pianta
    Pianta

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalw11Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalg10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon White10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta September 27th 2012, 9:03 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:All of these are stupid questions which could easily be solved
    Explain them to me!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon White10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalg10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medal13Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz September 27th 2012, 10:23 am

The biggest Pokemon mystery I'll ever have is how you can surf on a Magikarp and fly on a Pidgey.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Blackr10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalw11Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Zigzag10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon White10Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medal13Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 27th 2012, 10:47 am

Pianta wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:All of these are stupid questions which could easily be solved
    Explain them to me!
    WATCH ME AS I DROP THIS FUNKY BEAT....

Well I would if gamefaq didn't fail on me at this minute

Anyways ask me any question on the pokemon universe and I will surely answer
    Pooka
    Pooka

Top 10 Mysteries of Pokemon Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka September 27th 2012, 10:49 am

I 503'd at GameFAQs. Why its called 503 instead of 404, we'll never know. But that page includes anything about Lavender Town in those Blue/Red games? That's the only thing I lovely read about Pokemon.

NeoMetalSonic, are you ready to explain me more sides of the Lavender Town syndrome/curse/music/grim reaper/Oil Desert/Vicky/etc, or however you call it?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 27th 2012, 10:57 am

Pooka wrote:I 503'd at GameFAQs. Why its called 503 instead of 404, we'll never know. But that page includes anything about Lavender Town in those Blue/Red games? That's the only thing I lovely read about Pokemon.

NeoMetalSonic, are you ready to explain me more sides of the Lavender Town syndrome/curse/music/grim reaper/Oil Desert/Vicky/etc, or however you call it?
    Maybe

Ask away
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka September 27th 2012, 11:01 am

Could you please explain me the Lavender Town syndrome/curse/music/grim reaper/Oil Desert/Vicky/etc? Now I asked away, now go go go.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 27th 2012, 11:41 am

Pooka wrote:Could you please explain me the Lavender Town syndrome/curse/music/grim reaper/Oil Desert/Vicky/etc? Now I asked away, now go go go.
    The Lavender Town syndrome is a strange phenomenon that hearing LT town music will make you depressed and suicidal
    Most people who listen to this already had a bad time and the so call "Mass suicide" is grossly exaggerated

The Grim Reaper is from Christian folklore that is a enitiy who wears a black robe and wield a scythe and takes you to the afterworld
    There has been many interpretation of the Grim Reaper in other folk tales

Oil desert is stage in Sonic 4:Episode 2

Vicky is character in The Fairy Oddparents who plays as mean babysitter to the hero Timmy Turner
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 27th 2012, 11:55 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:The biggest Pokemon mystery I'll ever have is how you can surf on a Magikarp and fly on a Pidgey.
    Magikarp can't learn Surf.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 27th 2012, 12:04 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:The biggest Pokemon mystery I'll ever have is how you can surf on a Magikarp and fly on a Pidgey.
    But Tauros can
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka September 27th 2012, 12:44 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Pooka wrote:Could you please explain me the Lavender Town syndrome/curse/music/grim reaper/Oil Desert/Vicky/etc? Now I asked away, now go go go.
    The Lavender Town syndrome is a strange phenomenon that hearing LT town music will make you depressed and suicidal
    Most people who listen to this already had a bad time and the so call "Mass suicide" is grossly exaggerated

The Grim Reaper is from Christian folklore that is a enitiy who wears a black robe and wield a scythe and takes you to the afterworld
    There has been many interpretation of the Grim Reaper in other folk tales

Oil desert is stage in Sonic 4:Episode 2

Vicky is character in The Fairy Oddparents who plays as mean babysitter to the hero Timmy Turner

How magical your reply is.. but I never wanted Grim Reaper, Oil Desert, or Vicky. I wanted Lavender Town Grim Reaper, Lavender Town Oil Desert, and Lavender Town Vicky. Hence the many slashes!

Ok, here is the translation:
    "Lavender Town 'syndrome/curse/music/grim reaper/Oil Desert/Vicky/etc'"
    NOT
    "Lavender Town syndrome/curse/music, grim reaper, Oil Desert, Vicky, etc."

Also, what's the fuss with the "MissingNO" thingy?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 27th 2012, 1:48 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    But Tauros can
    Of course. Haven't you played Oregon Trail?
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka September 27th 2012, 6:15 pm

Now that GameFAQs is no longer 503'ing in my face, I get to see those mysteries. Nothing about "MissingNo" or Lavender Town. Heck... Everything but those two biggest mysteries? You must be kidding me...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content