The ancient lands.

Sonic Retro: Molestation

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Sonic Retro: Molestation VOZLn

Sonic Retro: Molestation Medalw11Sonic Retro: Molestation Medalg10Sonic Retro: Molestation Zigzag10Sonic Retro: Molestation Medal13

Rep2

Sonic Retro: Molestation Empty Sonic Retro: Molestation

Post by Gamma The Great

An investigation into the allegations that Sonic Retro admin Tweaker, (Dustin Wyatt) molesting an underage girl have ended with no charges filed.

Scarred Sun, (Courtney Grimes) has since revoked Tweaker's staff position after allegations learned through a Skype chat log. The log, which was only released to a select few sources, is far too graphic to publish or even paraphrase in much detail. Dated December 7th 2011, it shows Tweaker writing explicitly about what appeared to be alleged past sexual experiences, one of which was the hallmark of the initial claim made against him.

Skype allegedly checked and confirmed the authenticity of the messages upon request. Tweaker denies any truth of the remarks made.

After the disturbing comments were allegedly made, Scarred Sun called the police, to Tweaker's surprise.

"You’d think that in any situation, especially of such a sensitive and serious nature, that she would at least try and discuss it with me first, or give any indication that she was interested in clarifying the situation," Tweaker said.

After the police arrived, Tweaker gives the following recounting: "I explained the situation as I was aware of it and after a while, they left. The next day a CPI worker interviewed the alleged victim after which she determined nothing had happened. I never heard from another police officer after this."

The delay in reporting is being blamed on a third party present between Tweaker and Scarred Sun; InstantSonic. He had allegedly made the case more well known than it initially was by releasing voice clips and screenshots of the conversation, none of which were later recovered.

Tweaker stated that he has no intention to formally rejoin the Sonic fan community in the wake of this incident.

Official Sonic Retro topic.
    Share this post on: reddit

Schnickelfritz

Post October 11th 2012, 6:51 pm by Schnickelfritz

This is why we're the best. Unless that's the reason Zezima left.....
    The Freedom Fighter

Post October 12th 2012, 12:35 am by The Freedom Fighter

This sounds a lot like the Sonic Cult incident.
    Zez

Post October 17th 2012, 2:33 pm by Zez

Schnickelfritz wrote:This is why we're the best. Unless that's the reason Zezima left.....

They forgot to use the blacklight on my sheets.
    *ShiningStar*

Post October 17th 2012, 5:14 pm by *ShiningStar*

Tsk tsk. This is messy. And very shameful.

Post October 17th 2012, 5:35 pm by Alex The Hedgehog

*ShiningStar* wrote:Tsk tsk. This is messy. And very shameful.

I concure. *shakes head* ugh, that creep.
    *ShiningStar*

Post October 17th 2012, 5:43 pm by *ShiningStar*

Alex The Hedgehog wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:Tsk tsk. This is messy. And very shameful.

I concure. *shakes head* ugh, that creep.
    What's even worse is that he probably thought he was not going to get caught. How sick.
    Yioibon

Post October 18th 2012, 4:09 am by Yioibon

Always check ID...ALWAYS!
    Zez

Post November 8th 2012, 12:06 am by Zez

*ShiningStar* wrote:This is messy.

"Very poor choice of words." - Joker

Post November 8th 2012, 12:08 am by Moran

I think it's the perfect choice of words.
    Zez

Post November 8th 2012, 2:10 am by Zez

The Freedom Fighter wrote:This sounds a lot like the Sonic Cult incident.

What could go wrong with a site named Cult?

Post  by Sponsored content