The ancient lands.

3 posters

Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 ZtZYh

Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Blackr10Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Medalw11Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Zigzag10Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 White10Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Medal13Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Empty Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 12th 2012, 4:13 am

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/reggie-wii-u-will-fend-off-next-xbox-and-ps4

I'm hoping it's true, it'll lead to a more interesting console war I think.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Imagee10

Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 White10Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Medalg10Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Medal13Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Empty Re: Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4

Post by Schnickelfritz October 13th 2012, 12:28 am

Yeah.... I doubt it, unfortunately. Nintendo seems to have the wrong idea with new systems. What most people look for in a new console is just improved graphics capability, game length and quality, and overall better hardware. Nintendo focuses too much on gimmicks as their core selling point, and it looks like the WiiU is just barely going to be on par with the PS3 and X-Box 360 in those areas.
    Kalaborative
    Kalaborative

Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 WFmvl

Rep0

Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4 Empty Re: Wii U Will Fend Off Next Xbox and PS4

Post by Kalaborative October 18th 2012, 4:55 pm

I'm just hoping Nintendo does well, they have so much potential going for them, but then xbox is doing extremely well also, so its a real close race between them. I pretty much have no preference, but if I had to root for one, I'd go with the Wii U!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content