The AMATEUR Art Exhibit

Parabola
    Parabola

The AMATEUR Art Exhibit WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Empty The AMATEUR Art Exhibit

Post by Parabola December 7th 2012, 7:52 pm

WELCOME TO THE AMAZING ART TOPIC OF YOUR DEAR FRIEND, PARABOLA! I have improved since I began to do some arts and show them to forums. To start out, I do a lot of graphic designing. I also draw, but I'm not as good at drawing. I wish I was, though. Well, I'm good at drawing, but it's hard to design my own drawing for the programs I use aren't that good. I don't like Gimp and other programs I want cost.

But anyway, I'll separate them by FOUR spoilers. Old drawings, New drawings, Old designs, New designs.

OLD DRAWINGS.:

NEW DRAWINGS.:

OLD DESIGNS.:

NEWER DESIGNS.:

I hope you guys like it. I have much more, but yeah, haven't uploaded them all...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The AMATEUR Art Exhibit ZtZYh

The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Blackr10The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Medalw11The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Zigzag10The AMATEUR Art Exhibit White10The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Medal13The AMATEUR Art Exhibit 2nio02t

Rep76

The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Empty Re: The AMATEUR Art Exhibit

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 8th 2012, 3:16 pm

You have some good stuff in there. I'm not sure if I like the noses or not of your Mobians, but otherwise they're fine.

You've got some really weird designs though. You'd have to explain what those are about. Silly
    Parabola
    Parabola

Rep0

Post by Parabola December 8th 2012, 3:51 pm

Well for the noses, I've transitioned a bit. I went through a period where I tried to make their noses look realistic and stopped because I wasn't satisfied. I changed my style of noses back like how the artists do them. I don't add that little stripe that goes from the bottom of their nose. I haven't really drawn anything recently. Though, I am heavily influenced by Tracy Yardley who does the art of the Archie Comics.

For designs, what do you mean weird? Oh, and that drawing of the guy playing video games is at the wrong spoiler, my mistake. It's supposed to be Benjamin Burnley. I drew it for his girl, Rhiannon. Umm, I love Tool and not to mention, Maynard's visual arts. Maynard Keenan is very unique on his arts and I tend to put them as backgrounds like my avatar and sig. I also like Sly Cooper, there's some odd Breaking Benjamin designs like my custom album art, and yeah, I had an obsession with Bean The Dynamite for a moment. I also did some funny ones like Serj Tankian's face, Claudio Sanchez's face. I don't know what you are asking me about them being weird, but I can relate. I have a weird imagination.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 8th 2012, 7:58 pm

Do you take requests, nega?
    Parabola
    Parabola

Rep0

Post by Parabola December 8th 2012, 8:42 pm

Depends, I'm currently doing one and a half requests (one is too easy so I consider it half). I can do Sonic Characters, I can do Chibis, I can do humans, but it's hard and takes forever for me to do. If you have a design request then hit me, I love doing designs and banners.
    Zez
    Zez

The AMATEUR Art Exhibit VOZLn

The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Blackr10The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Medalw11The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Zigzag10The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez August 13th 2013, 6:24 pm

A masculine Tails is genuinely horrific.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 13th 2013, 6:26 pm

The drawings themselves aren't bad, it's just the characters that scare me.
    Zez
    Zez

The AMATEUR Art Exhibit VOZLn

The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Blackr10The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Medalw11The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Zigzag10The AMATEUR Art Exhibit Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez August 13th 2013, 6:34 pm

A veritable house of horrors.

Requesting lock and void entry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content