Pessimistic
    Suicidal
    Quiet
    Pooka
    Pooka

Four words that best describe you Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep1

Four words that best describe you Empty Re: Four words that best describe you

Post by Pooka December 23rd 2012, 1:30 pm

Well well... Not sure why would yours be like that but, nevermind.

Optimistic
    Depressive
    Raging
    Nervous
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran December 23rd 2012, 5:28 pm

Omnicidal, maniacal, loathesome, romantic.

Four words that best describe you VOZLn

Four words that best describe you Blackr10Four words that best describe you Medal13Four words that best describe you Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 December 23rd 2012, 5:39 pm

Good.
    Great!
    Awesome!!
    AMAZING!!!
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran December 23rd 2012, 5:41 pm

Silly 84, you're not a good man.

You're a great one.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Four words that best describe you Imagee10

Four words that best describe you White10Four words that best describe you Medalg10Four words that best describe you Medal13Four words that best describe you Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz December 23rd 2012, 7:22 pm

84 wrote:Good.
    Great!
    Awesome!!
    AMAZING!!!
    You forgot OUTSTANDING!
    Hushimo HD
    Hushimo HD

Rep18

Post by Hushimo HD December 23rd 2012, 7:47 pm

- Reserved
    - Shy
    - Pessimistic
    - Depressed

Ummm...yeah.

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Four words that best describe you White10Four words that best describe you Medalg10Four words that best describe you Medal13Four words that best describe you Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz December 23rd 2012, 8:28 pm

Not
    Very
    Good
    At
    Counting
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Four words that best describe you 56qtD

Four words that best describe you Medal13Four words that best describe you Medalw11Four words that best describe you Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo December 23rd 2012, 10:41 pm

Quiet,
    Antisocial,
    Intelligent,
    Curious.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 23rd 2012, 11:50 pm

Crazy
    Radical
    Menthol
    Dope

Four words that best describe you Blackr10Four words that best describe you Medal13Four words that best describe you Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 December 24th 2012, 12:21 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    84 wrote:Good.
    Great!
    Awesome!!
    AMAZING!!!
    You forgot OUTSTANDING!

Those damn four word limits.
    Corvine
    Corvine

Four words that best describe you 3qll2

Rep1

Post by Corvine December 24th 2012, 6:53 pm

Corvine
    Corvine
    Roc
    Articulate
    Pianta
    Pianta

Four words that best describe you Medalw11Four words that best describe you Medalg10Four words that best describe you White10Four words that best describe you Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta December 25th 2012, 10:10 am

Bad
    Ass
    Mother
    Fucker
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran December 25th 2012, 11:16 am

Pianta wrote:Always
    riding
    Lan's
    dick
    Go back to your Shithole Station. I'm already tired of your haughtiness, and your orgasm aid will not be able to save your from my unrelenting, infinite wrath if you piss me off further.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Four words that best describe you Medalw11Four words that best describe you Medalg10Four words that best describe you White10Four words that best describe you Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta December 25th 2012, 3:54 pm

It's pretty cute you care so much about what I say or do! I'll GTFO. This forum is still shit anyway~ I see you got demoted again, too bad man. All that rage. Ahum. Merry Christmas to you too, Mly. <3
    DW_
    DW_

Four words that best describe you WFmvl

Rep0

Post by DW_ December 25th 2012, 4:30 pm

Mly wrote:
    Pianta wrote:Always
    riding
    Lan's
    dick
    Go back to your Shithole Station. I'm already tired of your haughtiness, and your orgasm aid will not be able to save your from my unrelenting, infinite wrath if you piss me off further.

At least you tried, Mly. Shame you can't ban my ass given that you're not admin.

Shithole Station? Well, I got four words to deascribe you: Complete, utter asinine moron.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 25th 2012, 5:30 pm

Once again, Pianta and any other members who share Pianta's views, if you do not like the site, why post here saying how much you hate it here? Seems like a waste of time to me.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Rep21

Post by Pianta December 25th 2012, 6:28 pm

I come back because I try to like this forum. I used to have FUN here. But seeing as no one of you gives any of us a chance and just be dicks to us - to me, nope.jpg. This happened TWICE to me now. Can't possibly believe you guys downgraded to this. Isn't it sad? Just keep thinking you guys are the best most amazing sanik forum out there and you'll be fine. I'll be over here laughing.
    DW_
    DW_

Rep0

Post by DW_ December 25th 2012, 7:16 pm

Yioibon wrote:Once again, Pianta and any other members who share Pianta's views, if you do not like the site, why post here saying how much you hate it here? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Mly said that if we had problems with him to "march down here and say them to his face," so we did. Got a problem? Blame Mly.

Oh wait, you won't, because you worship the ground he walks on and the threads he posts in.
    Corvine
    Corvine

Four words that best describe you 3qll2

Rep1

Post by Corvine December 25th 2012, 7:26 pm

Hey guys, could we keep this topic about its original subject? Maybe move this conflict to another topic.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 25th 2012, 8:14 pm

DW_ wrote:
    Yioibon wrote:Once again, Pianta and any other members who share Pianta's views, if you do not like the site, why post here saying how much you hate it here? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Mly said that if we had problems with him to "march down here and say them to his face," so we did. Got a problem? Blame Mly.

Oh wait, you won't, because you worship the ground he walks on and the threads he posts in.
    Go toss Lan's salad over at TSS.
    Most of the problems here stem from people like you, who keep coming back here dissing the forum and running their mouth.
    Mly is just another member here, no worshiping going on, did you take your meds before you came on here?
    DW_
    DW_

Rep0

Post by DW_ December 25th 2012, 8:28 pm

Avoiding my point, are we? Didn't actually expect me to take Mlytard up on his challenge, did you?

Also please stop bandwagoning. You only hate Lan because Mly does.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 25th 2012, 8:36 pm

DW_ wrote:Avoiding my point, are we? Didn't actually expect me to take Mlytard up on his challenge, did you?

Also please stop bandwagoning. You only hate Lan because Mly does.
    Wrong, I dislike Lan for many reasons even though he is a fellow admin, what he stands for is supporting tards like you. You guys think you can take down TSC by converting members to your TSS cult mindset. Well, not on my watch. You're in my cross-hairs son, better leave quietly. 14/88.
    DW_
    DW_

Rep0

Post by DW_ December 25th 2012, 8:41 pm

But it's funny how your threats of the banhammer fell hilariously short in trying to silence me? I'm not scared of being banned. Now run aling and lick the toe jam from between Mly's toes.

Also lpl cult mindset. You realise that we're getting morenjew members than you? To put it bluntly: way to go, Captain Irony.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 25th 2012, 8:49 pm

DW_ wrote:But it's funny how your threats of the banhammer fell hilariously short in trying to silence me? I'm not scared of being banned. Now run aling and lick the toe jam from between Mly's toes.

Also lpl cult mindset. You realise that we're getting morenjew members than you? To put it bluntly: way to go, Captain Irony.
    All Jew sock accounts that you goys created to make your pathetic forum look like it has a big member count.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content