My Sister's Future

Pooka
    Pooka

My Sister's Future Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep1

My Sister's Future Empty My Sister's Future

Post by Pooka July 25th 2013, 8:24 pm

First of all, this story contains violent and scary content (and by violent I mean very very violent). So if you're gonna read, and have a weak heart or something, don't tell us we didn't warn you.

THIS STORY IS RATED PG-13 DUE TO THE EXTREME AMOUNTS OF VIOLENCE AND GORE, PLUS THE PHYSIOLOGICAL HORROR THAT CAN BE DEVELOPED TO EVEN MORE HORRIBLE STATES AS THE STORY ADVANCES. Once again, I warned you, so don't blame me if you just read the madness anyways.

Oh, and the characters are human beings, with no connections to anything Sonic the Hedgehog (apart from any parodies that might suddenly show up).

Characters to be posted up later. Big thanks to Scientific Tails (registered here, originally from TTFF) for helping me with the grammar side of Chapter 2, and big thanks to Mokrie Dela from GTAForums.com for his critique that refined the epilogue to something different and more story like.

==PROLOGUE==

There were two siblings, an old brother and a young sister, who loved each other very much. 25 year old Maxy Diminti Faiwalker and nine year old Roxy were their names. They loved each other so much not only because they were siblings, but because their parents weren't home... they passed away. Their father passed away a month before Roxy's birth for an unknown reason. This was followed by their mother, passing away one year later after Roxy's birth due to a heart problem.

When their mother passed away, Maxy was a calm 17 year old teenager who had an obsession with everything computer related. Software, programs, 3D design, video games, and even hardware, he was good at everything he loved. His dream was to be a 3D designer for one of the movie making companies. His one year old sister, Roxy, was the sibling he waited for, to entice him, and she was one year old at the time, still requiring much care to mature into the sister he wanted to have. One day, he found his mother lying in her dark bedroom, covered in her purple blanket, her head lying on a white pillow, looking weaker and paler than ever. While he stood and trembled at the same time by her bed, she told him a sentence he'd never forget...

"Maxy, take care of Roxy... I can't... continue living for you two... Be like her father... give her care... and most importantly... love. I love you, Maxy..." she told Maxy while smiling weakly.

"I love you too..." Maxy responded, his face reflected sadness. He felt his mother, about to die.

His mother suddenly closed her eyes and her head fell down slightly on the pillow... she passed away. Maxy had his tears rolling along his sad face. The first tragedy happened a year and a month ago... then another, much stronger tragedy happened in that short period. Maxy became depressed.

Without parents, he became in charge of himself and Roxy. Maybe she gave him problems when she was younger but he overlooked them. Maybe she needed too much of his care but he was more devoted to her than his dream, and later, his job. He enjoyed taking care of her. He even went out with friends much less to take care of her.

Eight years later, Maxy was living in happiness along with Roxy. She enticed him whenever he felt sad, and so did he when she felt sad. He loved sharing stories with her. He loved doing anything she wanted, as long as it brought them happiness. To Roxy, Maxy was the fatherly figure she never had, and to Maxy, Roxy was like his own daughter. Their bond was a lot stronger than the bond between siblings. It was like the bond between the father and his daughter. No, even stronger.

They lived in a countryside area, which was north of San Francisco, in a remote area connected to an empty street. The green around their white house made up for the emptiness, and gave life to the area around them. Maxy had brown hair and deep blue eyes, while Roxy had brown hair slightly tinted with red and light green eyes.

The siblings slept together in the same bed, which was the master bedroom, in green pajamas. Roxy slept with her brother because she feared the darkness so much overnights. Sleeping with Maxy would ease down, if not completely take out, her fear, as she was sleeping right beside her brother who would do anything for her. She woke up first and noticed that in about 40 minutes, Maxy had work to do. She took the blanket off of her and raised her body up, smiling at her sleeping brother.

"Wake up, sleepyhead! Time for another day of tough work, brother!", she said to him, happily smiling at her sleepy brother. "OK, OK, I'll wake up for you, sweetheart.", he responded, as he raised his hands up and yawned.

"What do you have for me today? I hope its something I love so much!" she asked in excitement

"I have something you love so much! I'd love if you guess it! I don't wanna ruin the surprise!" Maxy said, smiling warmly at his sister, while he had his head still on the pillow.

"The 9th season of Amy the Fairy on DVD?"

"Nope, even better than that."

"A new game for our computer?"

"And not that too. How about the fact that I've got a complete week of vacation from work?"

Roxy's smile grew even bigger. Among all of the great things she loved, a longer time to spend with her brother was the best to her.

"Thanks brother, its been a long time since I last got my best thing ever!"

"Yes, sweetheart... I'm glad you still love it. Time to start our morning, right?"

"Yes!" Roxy responded excitedly.

Maxy took the blanket off of him and then he left his bed, followed by Roxy leaving his bed from the other side. Maxy went to the left of right of his bed while Roxy went to the right of his bed. The door to the left of the bed was the entrance to a bathroom, since Maxy had the master bedroom, while the other door stood as the entrance to the bedroom itself.

Roxy went to her own room which was next to the master bedroom in the corridor, and then she closed the door so she can dress up, and so did Maxy in the master bedroom. Later, Roxy opened her door while sporting her own attire, which were a green T-shirt and pants and white shoes, and so did Maxy afterwards, being a blue and white striped T-shirt with black pants and blue shoes.

They both went into their bathrooms. Since Maxy had his own bathroom which was colored blue to use, while Roxy used the main bathroom outside in the corridor, ahead and to the left of Maxy's bedroom, which was pink. Both of them cleaned their tooth with the toothbrush and the toothpaste, and then they held some water and threw it to their face to clean them and also to help them regain their consciousness. They left their bathrooms after a while. Roxy went downstairs to the living room, followed by Maxy after a minute.

Maxy went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. He loved cereals while Roxy loved Oreo and milk. He had the dinning table inside the kitchen, so he placed them there.

"Roxy! Its breakfast time!" Maxy called.

"Coming, bro!" Roxy said in all her excitement.

She caught up with Maxy who had been eating his cereal. The two smiled at each other.

Their day consisted of playing, whether games like hide and seek or computer video games, watching cartoons, chatting, or going out on a road drive in the countryside they lived in.

It was a late afternoon when they were sitting ahead of the TV which had been airing a cartoon with 3 girls talking in the background about friendship. Around the TV sitting there on a table made for holding TVs, were vases, and a portrait of what seemed to be their parents with a child Maxy in the front. They were sitting on a red couch made from cotton, and they seemed to be a high class and rich family.

"I'm so glad that my boss told me that I'm given a week of vacation because I made lots of graphical works this week, to the point that he decided they should suffice for a week without me! And here am I, sitting right beside you, lil' sis." Maxy said, smiling joyfully at his sister.

"I love how you're serious about your graphics creation job! Last time I saw some of your works, they were amazing!" Roxy smiled.

"They tell me that too at work. But hearing that from you is even better than hearing it from my colleagues." Maxy yet again smiled to Roxy,

"Maxy... I love you so much." Roxy said, with her childishly, innocent face on her.

"I love you too, Roxy"

They both hugged each other warmly. However, this was all interrupted suddenly by the sudden breaking of the wooden, dark brown door, which stood at the left of the living room. The door was sent at high speed to the stairs, falling afterwards to the floor, and white mist already filled the doorway where the busted door was.

"What the heck is going on around here?!" Maxy yelled, demanding an answer.

"You'll know soon, Maxy...", a feminine but somewhat threatening voice explained from the direction of the doorway. Both Roxy and Maxy left their couches to stand and prepare for anything, while Roxy hid behind Maxy.

"Maxy, please don't let them harm me", Roxy begged Maxy.

As the mist went away, a beautiful woman with dark green eyes and red hair with a tint of brown, along with a red T-shirt and black pants and shoes, was visible. From her facial appearance, she seemed to be very very angry. She also held a dagger in her left hand, and it had bloodstains. Roxy started crying.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?!", the usually calm Maxy yelled, demanding an answer, showing how nervous he was due to that unexpected visit.

"Who am I?", the woman responded, before she started giggling. "Shame on you! Didn't I mention your name, Maxy AND Roxy?", she continued.

At this moment Maxy suddenly wondered how did she know their names. This seemed illogical to him.

"I am your sister, Roxy Diminti Faiwalker." the woman said, her tone reflected her anger and cruelty.

Maxy and young Roxy couldn't believe what the woman said. She could be crazy, Maxy thought. Even if she used his sister's name, there were neither the proof nor the sense to prove this.

"I'm Roxy, stop lying!", the young girl yelled, while she also looked angry at the woman.

"You call that a lie?", the woman said as she pulled out a necklace from her neck. The necklace was golden, and it had a gold heart tied to the middle.

"She stole our beloved necklace!", Maxy screamed.

"No, we still have it", young Roxy said as she took the very same necklace off her neck. At the same time, the woman opened the heart in her necklace, which had a photo of Maxy and Roxy hugging on the right inner side, with hand writing on the other inner side of the heart in capitals, "Maxy's best gift to Roxy".

"It was worth leaving this disgusting souvenir intact till this very moment", said the woman as she dropped the necklace to the ground upon saying the last word, followed by her crushing the heart with her foot, breaking into pieces like glass.

Maxy and Roxy were surprised because this necklace was the only one of its kind, and because that photo didn't have a duplicate. That necklace was special, and another duplicate of a special necklace meant that what the woman said could be true, and that she could be Roxy, Maxy's brother. But older. But that didn't make any sense to him, how can an older version of his sister stand right in front of him, when his actual sister was hiding behind him? He was confused over the truth. Maybe the necklace was copied along with the picture.

"Stop lying and say the truth!", Maxy yelled, while his face's expressions said he was worried.

"This is the harsh truth, that you will believe when I twist the time around you!" the woman yelled.

She set her electronic watch. The area around her changed time at high speed. The house went from cheerful to dull, then abandoned and eventually destroyed. It was like the aftermath of an explosion, only with an even redder sky due to a massive sky of pollution.

"Brother, help me, I can't bear it", young Roxy said in extreme fear. "What the heck are we seeing?!", Maxy demanded an answer.

"This is the future that is my new home. You should now have no doubts about me being your sister.", the woman said in a threatening tone, before she pressed a button on the watch that turned the house back to normal, from destroyed to abandoned to dull and back to cheerful, albeit the situation spoke otherwise.

"So you are convinced now that I'm your sister, right, stupid?!", old Roxy yelled in anger, walking slowly towards Maxy. "What do you want from me?! You grew so violent! That's not how I made you grow up and its never how I will grow you up! If you're even Roxy that is!", as Maxy stated this, young Roxy started crying.

"Let me tell you something I always wanted to tell you...", old Roxy said calmly while she walked even more slowly, before continuing with "I... HATE... YOU!!!" in a violent way. " I hate you so much, I hate you.... I HATE YOU!!!"

"What?!!", Maxy asked out of surprise. His relation with his sister could be even stronger than the bond between the father and his daughter, so how was that possible? A violent Roxy?

"You never fulfilled your promise that day. Believe what you see now." the woman said, Maxy could feel the dread from this particular sentence. She was even nearer to him.

"But I always fulfilled my promises! What did I do wrong?" Maxy asked in concern, looking more worried than ever.

"Stop asking me questions!!" the old woman yelled so violently.

She pushed Maxy with her two hands on his chest, dropping him to the ground, while young Roxy evaded the drop by running to the right where the door would be, otherwise she would've suffered the pain along with Maxy. However, he got hurt, and it was painful for him. More painful than if a normal person did it to him.

"This all was just the appetizer. Here's the real deal: The young girl will be MINE from that day forward. And you WILL BE DEAD NOW!! And you'll get nothing in return. Any last words, soon to be killed?" the old woman said, her face looked extremely evil.

"Roxy, the keys." Maxy said to Roxy, with a blank expression on his face.

"How pathetic your last words are. This is my dagger.", the old woman said while she held her dagger with her left hand even higher above him. "I'll kill you, stupid animal!"

Old Roxy started to laugh evilly. Meanwhile, Maxy, who was still lying on the ground, rolled to the side, making her alerted. "You're escaping from ME?! Nobody escapes ME!!", she yelled while trying to slash Maxy with her dagger. Meanwhile, young Roxy got the keys from near a vase, and quickly ran outside through the broken doorway and then near a car. "Maxy, please come here and save me!", she screamed in terror as she watched her brother about to be killed near their Ford car from outside the window, unable to do a thing because not only she was defenseless, but she would be kidnapped as well as suffer from whatever bad fate her supposed older self would bring her to.

As the woman tried to slash Maxy, he just kept evading by walking backwards. Maxy was usually calm but that didn't stop him from being able to defend himself really well. However, pitted against his sister from the future who hated him so much for a reason he was curious for knowing, and because she had a dagger that can end him splattered in his own blood, he'd better evade than attack, not to mention that his attacks were enough only to scare a coward thief.

Eventually, evil Roxy manipulated Maxy, and she made him get stuck to a corner. "You're cornered, Maxy. Check... MATE!!! I won't leave you until all of your blood leaves you!", Roxy yelled in anger, however Maxy briefly held her face and pushed it enough to allow him to escape to the car, where Roxy was. "I'm sorry, sis, but I don't have time for this!" Maxy barely said while running.

Maxy ran away to his young sister who was crying at the fate that awaited her brother, near the car.

"Why don't you come back to me and die?!! It will be my pleasure to kill you!" the woman said while she ran outside towards Maxy, her tone was even eviler.

"Roxy, get in the car right now!", Maxy ordered the young Roxy. As the older herself came running to Maxy who managed to stat up the engine as soon as he opened the door, and with the dagger coming first, he ducked, which ended her up inside the car, lying on the driver seat. He punched her belly so strongly, before he left his position near the seat and grabbed the woman from the back of her legs to avoid being killed while holding her, and then he left her on the ground. He quickly ran to the driver's seat and closed the door, with the engine fully started up.

"I'm sorry sis, anything but getting killed", Maxy said as he sped off at last from old Roxy's vision, who just recovered.

"You think that your weak punch in the belly will let you escape that far? Too bad I can track your sister no matter where she is using my DNA tracker! Think all you want, but my hatred will kill you no matter what you do!", she said to herself before laughing she laughed evilly.

And that was when Maxy and Roxy were suddenly on the move, every hour became a minute, and every minute became a second of their life. They could either run away from the woman who claimed to be Roxy from the future so not to be killed, or the sister will become a damsel in distress as well as her whole childhood getting ruined, along with the death of the best thing in her entire life... her brother.

Last edited by Pooka on July 27th 2013, 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

My Sister's Future Imagee10

My Sister's Future White10My Sister's Future Medalg10My Sister's Future Medal13My Sister's Future Medalw11

Rep34

My Sister's Future Empty Re: My Sister's Future

Post by Schnickelfritz July 27th 2013, 3:58 pm

I'm not entirely sure you know what an epilogue is. google.com
    Pooka
    Pooka

My Sister's Future Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka July 27th 2013, 4:05 pm

Its the title a critique said... it was "introduction" before... but meh, you left the entire story with the plot and complained about the title :/ . Plus nobody suggests me Google!

However, I won't completely ditch your little point ;) . It seems like I'll have the first thing ever as a prologue from the faceless narrator's view. After that one, each prologue will be narrated by a certain character in the story with his/her point of view.

First chapter, start.

==PROLOGUE==
    What I saw today, these weird events, were beyond descriptions and everything. We were about to enjoy our time, only to be interrupted by a woman who claimed that she's my sister, Roxy, but from the future, and that she came to kill me as well as kidnap young Roxy. Whether she's Roxy or not despite all the things she had to prove that she's Roxy, this is still an enigma that needs to be solved, IF, and only IF she doesn't cease to chase us for her evil ambitions. I'm an enemy of no one, and nobody is an enemy of me. But this woman...  I can't handle but wonder if she's really little Rox, but murderous.

I'm worried about Roxy more than myself. I'm still not convinced that this woman is Roxy.

==CHAPTER 1: A MYSTERIOUS ENIGMA==

Maxy still drove his through his countryside's mostly empty roads, at night, a green hill up to his left, and a hill down to his right, The wind felt cold and the trees swayed as a result of the strong, cold and freshening wind currents Sunset took place after they ran away from the woman. He wanted to save Roxy and himself from the woman who claimed to be Roxy, but from the future. She seemed to be really evil, hateful, and unlikable, something Maxy never taught his beloved Roxy to be. This placed him in doubts of his thoughts, should he keep the woman safe in order to turn her to the good side, or should he just call the police and rid himself from that sudden shift in his life, from happiness to being chased by bloody death? The woman felt mysterious. She could be Roxy, she could be not. She had the knowledge of their names, she had a special necklace made for Roxy as a gift for Maxy and she had the technology to prove that she was from the future. However, he's still doubtful. All of that was insufficient to him. She could be a thief who wanted to steal him physically and physiologically while attempting murder. But she felt more than just powerful. She was so powerful that he couldn't believe how far, and how the door flew to the wall besides the stairs in one hit. Usually thieves would have trouble breaking doors, and they can't break them as powerful as she did, instead resorting to different methods of breaking in.

"Maxy, where are we going?", Roxy interrupted Maxy's thoughts, her childish, cute face only showed how scared she was. "If I'm smart enough, she could lose track of us if we turn around after some distance. She'd just chase us straight without turning, and won't find us again, thinking we went this way, away from home. As long as keep going, we'll restart this day properly, Rox." Maxy said while he drove, unable to look at Roxy who sat right beside him.

"Maxy, I love how you think. Please, I don't want you killed, and I don't want to be kidnapped too. We want to stay together till the end of time!"

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm sure everything will be all right!" Maxy exclaimed.

Roxy then wondered about what the woman claimed. Was that woman really herself but from the future? She tried to think about it, but couldn't. This issue was so complicated to her.

"Maxy?" Roxy asked in her usually sweet, child voice.

"Yes, sweety?" Maxy replied gently, turning his head to take a glimpse of his sister and also to smile at her briefly before he looked again at the road, less empty than before, as three cars, two shades of blue, and green, were seen.

"That woman, is she me?", she asked him, hoping for an answer.

"I don't think so. Not that we know about why she wanted us so badly." Maxy responded, more focused on the road.

"But she had our necklace, and she knows our names!"

"That doesn't mean she's you. I wouldn't lie to you, trust me."

Roxy couldn't seem to stop thinking about the woman. The woman's eye color was dark green, and so was Roxy herself, only light instead of dark. The woman's hair was colored red tinted with brown, and Roxy's hair color was the exact opposite. She took the time to look at her when she broke into the house. She was still in doubt. Should she call that evil woman as her older self, or call her as a stranger woman who attempted to murder her beloved brother?

This enigmatic woman took up all their thoughts. That's one thing.

"Maxy, I'm hungry, could we eat?" Roxy asked Maxy as she pointed to what looked like a gas station from afar from her left side.

"Yes we could, but stay indoors. When we exit the car, we must be indoors as quickly as possible." Maxy said as he looked left at the gas station, which was nearer to him.

This station was part of a series of gas stations called GMStations. Maxy drove into it before the gas tanks and then into the small parking lot to the left of them. All of GMStations had their station part plus a 24/7 grocery and a small dinner, both on the right. The station itself and the outer walls at the back were surrounded by bushes. Their parking lot was to the left of the grocery and the dinner.

"Roxy, get out of the car and run inside to the dinner right now!", Maxy ordered Roxy as soon as he parked. And so, after Maxy stopped the engine and unlocked the doors, Roxy opened her door, exited and closed it behind, and ran inside at the fastest she could. Usually, her class, 4th grade, considered her to be the fastest runner in her class at school. Maxy locked the doors, unlocked his and exited the car before he locked his door again, and quickly ran to the door of the dinner, and entered there.

The dinner was colored tan, had four tables with four chairs for each table, two tables on the left and two tables on the right, and some plants inside, plus two windows to the side of the door. The counter was in front of the door, he stood in an area only 3 metres wide, it had a menu sign on the wall to the left of him, and a door to his right. His counter was in the front of him, a little to the right. The counter had short black hair and eyes, and he wore a yellow staff T-shirt and white staff pants. He was a little fat but not much fat.

"Roxy, wanna eat something you love?" Maxy asked, looking towards the menu sign to the left of the counter.

"Yes... a cheeseburger is great." Roxy said, smiling to her brother.

Maxy went to the counter.

"How can I help you, sir? You want cheeseburgers?" the counter asked Maxy, his voice felt so thin.

"Yes, two spicy and one regular." Maxy responded.

"Well then, sir." the counter responded. "Three cheeseburgers, two of them are spicy please!" the counter informed the cooking staff.

"In a minute they're going to be ready, sir. By the way, she's cute." said the counter to Maxy as he smiled.

"She's my only, little sister." Maxy responded, smiling to the counter.

"Too bad my old sister barely loves anything. She'd throw a cheeseburger on me if I tried to give her one. She doesn't like bread and other stuff. Anyways, our staff are fast and efficient, so you just have to wait a few more seconds."

"Well, too bad. Anyways, how much are they?"

"Three dollars for all of them. They come with small packs of ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise free of charge."

The door near the counter opened, a cook wearing the same clothes as the counter was, held a large square plate with the three cheeseburgers covered in sheets, two of them had a red "spicy" drawn on them many times, the last one had a light blue "regular" drawn on them. It also held three packs for each of the three sauces. Maxy gave the counter three 1$ banknotes and then he grabbed the plate.

"Thank you." Maxy responded as he smiled to the counter.

"Hope you have a nice, delicious meal!" the counter responded while smiling.

However, outside, the bushes to the far right side of the dinner's door were vibrating violently. Eventually the vibrations moved directly to the right side of the dinner's door. Later, it was the woman who caused these vibrations, as she revealed her head outside the bushes she had been hiding in.

"You may have thought you ran away from me. But trust me, I'm coming back, and you will be killed", she said to herself.

Inside the dinner, Maxy and Roxy, who were sitting on the table away from the door on the right side of the dinner, they discussed while they were eating their hamburgers.

"Do you think... you'd fail against her?" Roxy asked, her face expressed concern and worry.

"Roxy, please calm down, I'm always there for you.", Maxy told Roxy, smiling at her.

"Your lies... like usual... you're lying on me. You may have bought me food, but you're still a liar", the woman commented to herself.

"Look, my Roxy. We will take the same direction we were driving through before we stopped here. Then we'll turn around at some point, and come back home. She'll just chase for us without changing her direction, which won't lead her anywhere if we turned around as late as possible. That's if she was still chasing us at least, but its always better to be safe than sorry, Rox." Maxy continued to reassure Roxy.

"Oh, Maxy. You thought this would work?! In fact, its working against you!", the woman exclaimed in excitement. He fell into the trap, she thought.

Soon, Maxy and Roxy were done eating. They were sitting on their table with their empty plate, both had their burger remains on them, and the sauce packs were all used.

"Do you want more?", Maxy asked Roxy.

"I'm done eating, thanks." Roxy responded, as she left the seat she sat on.

"Cheeseburgers are disgusting, and they're even more disgusting if you bought them!", the woman stated in anger, while she had been clenching her teeth.

Soon, both Maxy and Roxy opened the door of the dinner to exit. The woman hid her head in the bushes as the soon as the two opened the doors and left the dinner. She had a plan to get rid of Maxy. She thought of using the element of surprise against the two of them, to fulfill her evil ambitions effectively. She knew that Maxy thought that his idea would work, but little did he know that as long as Roxy never left his side, she could kill Maxy and kidnap herself wherever they went.

Maxy yet again demanded Roxy to stay outdoors for the shortest period possible, so he ran first to the car to open the driver's seat door, and he left Roxy enter it firstly, then he went inside quickly, speeding off as soon as he closed his door. When they disappeared off the horizon, the woman got out of the bush from the right of the dinner's door , and went behind the empty gas station through the grass and bushes, because the only night worker, who wore a blue gas station uniform, and also had black eyes, was sleeping. She rode her motorcycle which seemed to be a high tech one.

It was colored black, and it looked too complicated and technological for the day's technology. Instead of the handle that steered the motorcycle, the left hand was a lever that turned left and right, steering the motorcycle, while the other was a small laser shooter, a lever like the other but can be directed anywhere, and it had a small part extending off the top to shoot a laser. It also had a fingerprint scanner instead of an speedometer.

She started the engine using her finger by putting it on a fingerprint scanner, which only started the engine if it was her fingerprints, not the fingerprints of others.

"Maxy, you're so trapped!!", the woman yelled before she laughed evilly, speeding off at high speed. The acceleration of the motorcycle could take her to top speed in one second only. The engine's noise was so loud, to the point that the sleeping worker woke up.

"What was that noise?", said the worker in a thick accent.

She kept speeding to the duo's car. She didn't care for traffic, instead any car that happened to be travelling on her lane that night had to suffer from swaying to the other side to allow her to pass, even if the people inside these cars were about to be rendered killed in a car accident. All what mattered to her was to fulfill her ambitions no matter what it takes. She took a sharp hairpin turn by allowing herself to collide with a car that was softly turning around the turn, allowing her to change the direction to follow the hairpin and damaging the car so badly from the side to the point that the rear window was broken. Until her DNA tracker showed that her younger self was about 500 meters away from herself, she slowed down her motorcycle, still following them while keeping herself safe from the cars because she slowed down and it would be dangerous to hit the cars at a slow speed. Eventually the car she was after became visible on the horizon.

"Its a good thing my vision is better than your visions combined! When you look behind, you won't even feel my existence!", said the woman in pride, also laughing evilly like she did usually.

However, that plan Maxy had was a time eater. Maxy had a map of the whole area he's in, a calm countryside in north California, and knew that he would reach a certain spot on the map at a certain time, which happened to be 9 AM in the morning. At this spot was a street intersection. He would take the intersection right, which would take him back home through a highway, yet would allow him to stay far from the woman's path. Or so he thought.

"Wake up, Roxy!", Maxy said to Roxy who was asleep in the car, right beside him. The interior of the car pointed out that the car was an automatic transmission car, which would help Maxy because the clutch pedal wasn't there, which would trouble him if the woman caught up to him if it was there.

"M... Maxy...? Are we home yet?", Roxy asked, still feeling asleep.

"Roxy, we took the turn at last, I made my intentions so she could lose me at night, and now, I can return with the little busier traffic today." Maxy responded, Roxy could feel the confidence in what he said. But she still had her concerns.

"Maxy, what if she didn't lose us yet? What if she's still behind us?"

"Roxy, take a look behind and tell me."

Roxy looked out the rear window from her seat. She saw nothing. Just two more cars in the lane behind her, one was a gray one and the other was a white pickup truck.

"She's not behind us."

"Then don't worry, Roxy. We'll be back home soon." Maxy smiled to her.

"We still have a long way to go, Maxy. The map says so." says Roxy as she held the map and looked at the intersection Maxy pinpointed with a dot.

"Running back from the tight streets of the countryside won't help, but this highway would help us get back home within afternoon if we take it at top speed. Which we should be taking, otherwise she's gonna kill us if she's really behind us!"

"And where is that freeway?"

"We're taking the freeway now."

The car was took a higher fork in the road, which would lead them to the freeway. There were a little more cars than yesterday, but the freeway wasn't very busy, as Maxy could roll around it at the speed of sound if he could reach that speed. But the woman can break the speed of sound. Once he took the highway, it was the woman's most suitable time to disable their car's technology and mechanics, in order to kill and kidnap, otherwise she'd destroy the car straight away if she wished to kill herself as well, which was her real phobia, otherwise she would erase herself as well from existence. The duo only wanted to continue their normal, successful lifes, but they were afraid of that woman. Meanwhile, the woman wanted Maxy dead, yet was afraid of wanting his sister dead, which she could easily do by accident, even if she managed to kidnap herself, considering the fact that she might be evil enough to the point that she'd kill her younger self for pleasure and forget the rules about time travel and messing up with the past.

The woman took her turn at her surprise based strike. Her motorcycle caught up with the car, and she was about to fire a laser any moment now, after she had tuned the lasers to disable the engine and mechanisms of the cars she shoots rather than destroy them.

"Maxy, I feel something's going wrong!", Roxy worried, as she looked at the rear window.

"Don't worry Roxy. Nothing's going wr-"

When Maxy finished spelling "Nothing's", the sound of a laser shot echoed. A laser was about to hit the car, but instead it missed the car, which alerted both him and the young Roxy's alert.

"Well, Roxy, you're right. No matter what I do, she's hot on our tail!", Maxy explained.

"Well well well, Maxy... You can stop the car and die, or you can run away and die! Choose your favorite flavor!", old Roxy demanded loudly before laughing evilly and shooting another laser which missed because of Maxy's turning.

This is how it went. Maxy evaded the lasers of the woman if he wished to run for eternity, if he could survive her for that long. He evaded an attack, a two, a three, and almost got hit by a fourth. But he wouldn't stop. Eventually, he would meet a sharp, hairpin turn to the right, only larger. But he thought about something...

After a laser missed him, he hand-braked his car, doing a 180 to continue on the opposite lane, while the woman's memorized motions got her turning to the right into the hairpin instead of doing a 180 like Maxy did. She shot one last laser, which also missed. Soon she hand-braked violently and paused the chase near the hairpin turn.

"Smart of you, Maxy. I am not impressed by you anymore!!", she yelled in anger as she drove back to the lane he took.

Eventually she caught up with the car. But she heard something she didn't hear for years. The sound of sirens. Yes, the countryside police were chasing her. Somebody called 911...

"Roxy, I like your intelligence. Calling 911 earlier today could have slowed her down or even ended her threat, who knows?", Maxy said to young Roxy, while briefly smiling at her before he looked back at the highway he had been driving through.

"Yes, and I'm glad you called them! Now we should worry less about the woman." Roxy smiled back to Maxy, who was more focused on the highway.

"But we must worry more about the policemen. She's too powerful in melee combat, so what if the police chased her? What will happen to them?!" Maxy asked in concern.

Maxy was in doubt about the policemen. They'd do their job, yes, but their job was harder and more on the edge of death especially when they're dealing with an evilly homicidal woman. He still doesn't know if she really was the sister he had sitting right beside him who was trembling in fear, if she was his sister but as a time traveler from the future who wanted nothing but complete chaos, but whatever and wherever he thought, he didn't want his sister to grow up and be like that.

"Darn it!! My laser shooter can't turn around!", the woman yelled due to the fact that her laser couldn't face backwards to disable the police cars which were chasing her.

"But that doesn't mean that these pathetic policemen are a thing. They're nothing but a nuisance!!", the woman stated to herself as she turned her bike around in a complete circle, getting herself to the other lane then back to the current lane, which allowed her to go behind the policemen and strike with her laser shooter the two police cars, which were driving in front of her by her two sides to take care of her, disabling both cars mechanically and technologically, both of the engine and the siren were disabled. She drove off, even damaging the police car on her left.

An officer reached out for his radio, while sitting in his seat.

"This is officer Ashley Lance from north California's countryside. A woman disabled my and Lashie Vance's car.", the officer on the left said. He received no response.

"I repeated, this is Ashley from north California's countryside reporting about a woman that disabled my car and Lashie's car." Ashley repeated, but no response. Eventually the officer who drove the car on the right exited the car and went to Ashley to speak to him through the window which Ashley opened when he saw his colleague standing outside through the window

"Ashley, we have no radio signal transmission!", Lashie told Ashley worriedly.

"Lashie, I hope you're not kidding like usual." Ashley glared at Lashie

"No, seriously. This is why the police didn't respond to not just you, but they didn't respond to me either."

"Then we're screwed together in the middle of nowhere..." Ashley said as he gently placed his right hand palm on his face.

"We're not, Ashley. We still have this photo of the mysterious woman, all we have to do is to take it to the nearest police station, and make all the officers fight for justice!" Lashie informed excitedly.

The photo appeared in Lashie's hands, and it had the woman in a full body shot, taken earlier from her pause on the motorcycle after Maxy did his 180. This photo could help everyone, not just the authorities, Lashie and soon, Ashley thought.

"You're right, Lashie. Where's the nearest station?"

"Umm, I don't know?"

"We're screwed..."

"Duh..."

But the woman still chased Maxy, who was more nervous than ever, as he must choose from between two choices; either save his sister, or meet an unexpected death. Maxy knew that his feelings would be true... that the policemen were able to do nothing with her. He got an idea. He could get ahead of the woman and then handbrake while staying in her path, knocking her off the motorcycle and getting more time to escape. And after shooting a missed laser, he used the handbrake to turn the car's front to the right, and also slow down harshly on Roxy. At this moment, he didn't sway like the other cars. He suffered little front damage and knocked the woman to the freeway. Maxy ignored her and sped off for his and Roxy's life.

"Smart of you, Maxy. But do you know how much time do you REALLY save for this idiotic move?!!", future Roxy yelled as she went back to her knocked out motorcycle.

Maxy didn't stay at the freeway for long though, now that he was facing the opposite direction from his home. He went to the other lane and into a street that had a countryside path that he could take to hide in the countryside from the clutches of the woman. He felt confident that the thick trees of north California can save his and Roxy's life. The woman could chase him on the streets, but she can't chase him in the countryside, he thought for a moment.

"Maxy, I beg of you, don't give up to her!", Roxy begged her brother, the tears started rolling on her eyes.

"I won't, sweetheart. Keep calm and everything will be alright." Maxy comforted Roxy.

Maxy stopped his car between two very thick trees. The countryside he hid in was lower in level than the highway, so the woman won't find out that he was hiding in the countryside's shadows. But no matter where he hid, there was something Maxy didn't even know of that allowed this woman to be their biggest threat ever. Her DNA tracker which tracked young Roxy was a big nuisance that he can't rid himself of - considering the fact that a second of standing near this moment meant a certain, violent death.

The woman eventually sped into the countryside.

"Maxy, drive away! I hear the woman's engine from afar driving into the countryside!", Roxy told Maxy quickly as she heard the sound of the engine plus the sound of a vehicle stepping on countryside lands, only more violent.

"Guess I have to get going!", Maxy said, putting pressure on the acceleration pedal.

He accelerated out from between the two trees, then made a right at a certain tree, which allowed him to drive back to a street and eventually, to the highway. As he turned, a laser missed him. Soon, the woman started to chase Maxy once again on the freeway, who was taking it in the direction of his home.

He'd follow the laws at all times, but for survival, he had to  break that one law for the time being: drive on the opposite lane. And he did, which force the woman to evade cars coming to her from the opposite direction. Same for Maxy. However, this didn't matter that much for Roxy, who didn't matter for the people. She'd shoot them with a laser if she found one of them to be a nuisance, which she did many times. Maxy however found it more difficult to evade, and more catastrophic in terms of accidents not only to him, but to others, so he turned to the other lane. At that moment, Roxy shot Maxy's car at last and now the car was fully disabled along with all other technologies inside it like their cellphone, etc. Maxy was pressing the acceleration pedal violently, but no dice. He tried to start the engine again, but no, it wouldn't even vibrate for a moment.

"Roxy, get out and run for your life!", Maxy yelled to his sister. Both got out of the car while they left the doors open, running away from the woman, Roxy in front because she got out first.

"Maxy, don't lag behind! I love you!", Roxy yelled to her brother in urgency.

"Why you?!! I hate you, Maxy, I don't love you, I HATE YOU!!", the woman yelled from her motorcycle, holding a bow with syringes in her left hand, and using the right to shoot the syringes from afar. Two shots were sent to the duo's arms at high accuracy, making the young Roxy black out, while Maxy dropped to the ground, unable to move.

To Maxy, the end was near. It was only a moment before "his sister" could kill him. He suddenly remembered everything, the best moments he spent with Roxy, before the woman came up to him after speeding near him, and parking the motorcycle mid-freeway.

"Maxy... I got you at last, now its payback time. Maxy, I know I used to love you, but you're such a jerk, you little animal, you don't deserve to live", Roxy said calmly, glaring at Maxy.

"If you are my sister, why are you killing me?!" Maxy asked in confusion, his tears slowly started rolling.

"Silence!! All I know at the moment is that you will be dead. Here are my last words to you, my brother... I... HATE... YOU!!!"

Her dagger flew up to the sky. She smiled in an evil manner as her left hand was about to end Maxy. Maxy was over. In a few moments, the dagger would wound up in Maxy's chest now that he was defenseless.

The story of Maxy's life was about to be over... If it wasn't for the woman to fall behind unconsciousness... Maxy saw why he was saved... A girl, who wore a white T-shirt with a heart on it, and blue pants plus red high heel shoes, saved his life, by hitting the woman's head with a frying pan from behind. It was a girl he knew and loved.

"Glad I just bought a new frying pan!", the girl exclaimed excitedly, while smiling at Maxy. The girl had an SUV behind her, but Maxy couldn't take note of the details on it due to the girl. All he knew was that it looked towards the south.

"Katie?", Maxy asked, unable to believe what he saw.

"Maxy, what was that woman doing to you?", Katie asked.

"Thank you, Katie... this crazy woman... She claimed to be my sister... I'm confused"

"You only have one young sister, she's lying of course!"

"She had a copy of Roxy's special necklace, which can't be copied... She stated she's from the future... These lasers tell me something! Heck, she even knew our full names!! I can't... believe... anything..."

Katie looked at the motorcycle which was in front of her, and noticed that it was very futuristic. It looked impossible to drive to her, the handles were replaced with levers... It looked so impossible for the 21st century. She also noticed something... The motorcycle had a fingerprint scanner. She knew this fact: nobody's fingerprints can match with another's fingerprints. She could clear Maxy's head this way and regain his calm.

"Her motorcycle seems to have a fingerprint scanner on it, I'll check if what she says is the truth to calm you down", Katie informed Maxy.

"Sure... Let me know the truth..."

Katie found the young Roxy, who was unconscious. She placed her palm on Roxy's chest to find out if her heart still worked or not. "She's not dead, Maxy, she's alive, just blacked out". She lifted young Roxy's body on her left shoulder, then she walked to the motorcycle, until she placed Roxy down near the fingerprint scanner.

She put her own thumb finger on the scanner. "Access denied!". Now she placed young Roxy's finger on it... "Access granted!".

Maxy saw it at last. His doubts were over. This woman wasn't crazy at all... What she said was the truth...

That woman was Roxy from the future.

Maxy begun thinking, he heard his own voice speaking in his mind.

"But still, why would my sister kill me later? Why would she hate me later and take it as far as killing me?! I'm the one who gave her a happy life and devoted myself to make her happy, and that makes me even happier too. I'm the one who treated her illnesses many times, I'm the one who bought her toys and games, and DVDs of her favorite movies and cartoons, and I'm the one who will make sure she succeeds in setting up her own life... Why are you killing me, sister?! Why?!!"

Maxy's thoughts were thinking of Roxy. This couldn't be...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content