The ancient lands.

2 posters

Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY.

SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY. GOMM8

: Male
     Rep4

Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY. Empty Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY.

Post by SpeedyBlueDude September 24th 2013, 1:06 am

Don't see a topic discussing this game on the forum, thought I'd make one.

Let's discuss GTA V and the awesomness that Rockstar made, game is getting amazing reviews, has made an amazing amount of cash, and is overall amazing.

I'm only 22% of the way through the game and am loving it, not my GoTY though, The Last of Us is still Greatest of All Time to me. :P

I'll update the thread with my opinions as I progress further.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY. Imagee10

Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY. Blackr10Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY. Medalw11Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY. Medalg10Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY. White10Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY. Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY. Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V: Aka GoTY.

Post by Erazor October 4th 2013, 1:49 am

Well, without getting too into why last of us is not as good as everybody has fooled themselves into thinking it is, I'll go on record to say nothing made this year is the greatest game of all time from the looks of it (especially when one considers there's a dozen or so new GRETIST GAMZ EVR every goddamn year).

In any case, it's pretty good. Rockstar certainly learned a lot from the disaster that was GTAIV by giving missions that are actually fun and controls that aren't pure garbage. I still like the realistic physics whenever I launch myself out of my car as opposed to generic ragdolling. Also the "Jack Howitzer is Jack Howitzer in Jack Howitzer" TV documentary is one of the funniest things in a game in a long time.

Overall, it's really, really good, but I prefer Saints Row IV.