[ 2 ]
    TSC versus Tescia Bar_le1140%TSC versus Tescia Bar_ri11 [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    TSC versus Tescia Bar_le110%TSC versus Tescia Bar_ri11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Zez
    Zez

TSC versus Tescia VOZLn

TSC versus Tescia Blackr10TSC versus Tescia Medalw11TSC versus Tescia Zigzag10TSC versus Tescia Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

TSC versus Tescia Empty TSC versus Tescia

Post by Zez September 26th 2013, 7:46 am

In light of the recent revitalization attempts, and the suggestions regarding branching out the interests and subjects of the site, what's your take on maintaining the site as TSC: The Sonic Community, as opposed to making it a more general gaming, or even furthered broadening of adopting simply a community-centric forum content theme with the unique "Tescia" moniker?

Power's in your hands.
    Moebiuseu
    Moebiuseu

TSC versus Tescia WFmvl

Rep-1

TSC versus Tescia Empty Re: TSC versus Tescia

Post by Moebiuseu September 26th 2013, 9:13 am

I joined this forum because it was Sonic-themed. I wasn't looking for a forum or a forum about gaming. I was looking for a sonic forum. So, I vote for TSC.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

TSC versus Tescia ZtZYh

TSC versus Tescia Blackr10TSC versus Tescia Medalw11TSC versus Tescia Zigzag10TSC versus Tescia White10TSC versus Tescia Medal13TSC versus Tescia 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 26th 2013, 7:46 pm

TSC I think works best, but perhaps find a use for Tescia somehow.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

TSC versus Tescia GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude September 28th 2013, 12:03 am

Honestly, since it seems EVERYONE on these forums is sick of Sonic, I think it'd be for the best to drop the name The Sonic Community. We're not a Sonic Community anymore, were our own community of gamers, seems like most of us could care less about Sonic.

I say we name change to Tescia, and better yet, completely reinnovate the site. Make an entirely new website, www.tescia.com. A REAL website no longer reliant on ForumMotion. We could even finally kickstart a bunch of projects that could never take off here, like TesciaTV. We could report gaming news were we have set writers to write about gaming news. We could be a real gaming site, not just a Sonic Fansite.

I admit, it'd hurt to lose this site's stats. We'd lose the thousands of registered users (even though most are inactive), and we'd lose all the posts, but I think it's worth it to try and legitimatize Tescia. Just have this site redirect to a home page saying something along the lines of "We have migrated to www.tescia.com! We hope to see you there!" as well as giving users a 2 week notice and sending emails to all registered users stating the migration.
    Erazor
    Erazor

TSC versus Tescia Imagee10

TSC versus Tescia Blackr10TSC versus Tescia Medalw11TSC versus Tescia Medalg10TSC versus Tescia White10TSC versus Tescia Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor October 4th 2013, 1:41 am

I'm indifferent in any decision regarding the name. Though eliminating the Sonic-ness of the forum could lead to more new members as Sonic fansites are often seen as the bane of the internet (though it will always be a Sonic fansite in my heart).
    Zez
    Zez

TSC versus Tescia VOZLn

TSC versus Tescia Blackr10TSC versus Tescia Medalw11TSC versus Tescia Zigzag10TSC versus Tescia Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 28th 2014, 9:58 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Honestly, since it seems EVERYONE on these forums is sick of Sonic, I think it'd be for the best to drop the name The Sonic Community. We're not a Sonic Community anymore, were our own community of gamers, seems like most of us could care less about Sonic.

I say we name change to Tescia, and better yet, completely reinnovate the site. Make an entirely new website, www.tescia.com. A REAL website no longer reliant on ForumMotion. We could even finally kickstart a bunch of projects that could never take off here, like TesciaTV. We could report gaming news were we have set writers to write about gaming news. We could be a real gaming site, not just a Sonic Fansite.

I admit, it'd hurt to lose this site's stats. We'd lose the thousands of registered users (even though most are inactive), and we'd lose all the posts, but I think it's worth it to try and legitimatize Tescia. Just have this site redirect to a home page saying something along the lines of "We have migrated to www.tescia.com! We hope to see you there!" as well as giving users a 2 week notice and sending emails to all registered users stating the migration.

One of the few times I actually agreed with Speedy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content