The ancient lands.

5 posters

What do you think the next sonic game will be?

finalblade1234

What do you think the next sonic game will be? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

What do you think the next sonic game will be? Empty What do you think the next sonic game will be?

Post by finalblade1234 July 29th 2014, 4:56 pm

So, Sega has announced a new sonic game! (the one that's not Sonic Boom/Jump Fever)
    What does everyone think its gonna be? And what do you want it to be?
    Personally I don't really mind what the game is going to be, I hope there will be a PC release of it.

Leave a comment on what you think. :3
    Pooka
    Pooka

What do you think the next sonic game will be? Kz2PK

Rep1

What do you think the next sonic game will be? Empty Re: What do you think the next sonic game will be?

Post by Pooka July 31st 2014, 10:59 am

It could be...

Sonic 4 Episode III
    Sonic Colo- wait, that line is exclusive to Nintendo.
    Sonic Adventure 9001 (seriously I'm unsure if Heroes, 06 or Unleashed were Adventure 3).
    Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed sequel.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

What do you think the next sonic game will be? GOMM8

Rep2

What do you think the next sonic game will be? Empty Re: What do you think the next sonic game will be?

Post by Sketch Style July 31st 2014, 6:10 pm

I'm not gonna speculate at this point. I would rather wait until more details are released.
    sykog
    sykog

What do you think the next sonic game will be? Imagee10

What do you think the next sonic game will be? Blackr10What do you think the next sonic game will be? Medalw11What do you think the next sonic game will be? Medalg10What do you think the next sonic game will be? Zigzag10What do you think the next sonic game will be? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 31st 2014, 8:50 pm

I hope they bring in more playable characters other than Sonic, but doubtful.
    Pro
    Pro

What do you think the next sonic game will be? 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Pro August 5th 2014, 1:31 am

Can't find that announcement anywhere so I'm pretty clueless on this. Nonetheless, if it's not exclusive to Nintendo this time then maybe another reboot like 06. They left off Ps3 and 360 with Generations right? It'd be a good timing, I guess

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content