The ancient lands.

3 posters

Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again?

Poll

Do you want the scream back?

[ 3 ]
    Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Bar_le11100%Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Bar_ri11 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Bar_le110%Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Bar_ri11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    CJMoore25
    CJMoore25

Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Empty Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again?

Post by CJMoore25 August 3rd 2014, 1:18 am

Back when SEGA was still making consoles, they always had someone scream "SEGA!" at the end of nearly all their commercials. Here are just a few examples:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfJGAEAzM28
    Do you think SEGA of America should start using the scream again in their commercials and trailers again? To me it seems like a major part of their history, and I think it'd be a waste to just let it fade away from memory.
    sykog
    sykog

Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Imagee10

Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Blackr10Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Medalw11Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Medalg10Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Zigzag10Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Medal13

Rep29

Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Empty Re: Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again?

Post by sykog August 3rd 2014, 2:05 am

I'm all for it.
    CJMoore25
    CJMoore25

Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? WFmvl

Rep0

Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Empty Re: Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again?

Post by CJMoore25 August 3rd 2014, 2:32 am

I just started a petition if anyone's interested?
    https://www.change.org/petitions/sega-bring-the-sega-scream-back-to-every-sega-video-game-trailer-and-commercial#
    Pooka
    Pooka

Do you want SEGA to use the 'SEGA' scream again? Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka August 3rd 2014, 7:33 am

Yes. It is much needed for SEGA to SEGA! the way outta their ads.

Or add it in a game much like Sonic 3D Blast. Whatever that happens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content