+2
Zez
The Freedom Fighter
6 posters

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign ZtZYh

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Blackr10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalw11Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Zigzag10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign White10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medal13Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Empty Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 23rd 2009, 1:06 am

http://savesonic.all-up.com/sonic-x-uncut-and-online-campaign-n165.htm
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign VOZLn

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Blackr10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalw11Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Zigzag10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medal13

Rep24

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Empty Re: Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign

Post by Zez March 23rd 2009, 3:39 am

That site has an awesome skin and style!!! :Whoa!:
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Blackr10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalw11Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Zigzag10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign White10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medal13Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 23rd 2009, 10:28 am

Zezima wrote:That site has an awesome skin and style!!! :Whoa!:
    :>_>:
    Anyway, Save Sonic just learned this, and so since I'm friends with Seriously Funny and part of the site, I decided to share this for them. Hopefully all you Sonic X fans will help out. At least if you want the uncut stuff. And I do hear subtitles will be added eventually, but they need support.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Blackr10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalw11Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalg10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign White10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 23rd 2009, 8:31 pm

I'm a Sonic X fan but I can go to YouTube for this uncut stuff really. You know, if they ever get deleted people will just upload them again either way.

Plus, I already have DVD's at my house and I spend so much time on other sites AND since my computer has no sound and it's a hassle to go use my little brother's computer just to listen to the same stuff with English voices.
    Veemon

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign WFmvl

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Veemon March 27th 2009, 3:48 pm

Save Sonic. lol

No, but anyhow, uncut and online would technically be Youtube or some online streaming site. I've seen them all, but of course they were in Japanese, but fortunately there were subtitles.. otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to have watched them. And there is this one site I've visited that had all the episodes online, but needless to say, legality of that was questionable.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Imagee10

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalw11Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalg10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign White10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta March 27th 2009, 4:00 pm

*facepalm*
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Blackr10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalw11Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Zigzag10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 27th 2009, 4:00 pm

Pianta wrote:

*facepalm*

What.. ? It's what I NOTICED!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 27th 2009, 4:13 pm

Veemon wrote:Save Sonic. lol
    :>_>:
    Veemon wrote:No, but anyhow, uncut and online would technically be Youtube or some online streaming site. I've seen them all, but of course they were in Japanese, but fortunately there were subtitles.. otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to have watched them. And there is this one site I've visited that had all the episodes online, but needless to say, legality of that was questionable.
    Anyway, it would be nice if we had actual legal material, especially since this could lead to a lot more uncut properly translated shows.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Blackr10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalw11Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalg10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign White10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 29th 2009, 2:07 am

More uncut is good. But then again it's about a big a shot in the dark as trying to get Ryan back to voice Sonic.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 30th 2009, 1:04 pm

Not really. After all, 4Kids is already doing this, they just need to know people are going to actually watch it.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 30th 2009, 2:34 pm

Oh, I guess my assumpton was that they weren't going to do it regardless then. I remember tried before with Yu-gi-oh though.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalw11Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medalg10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Zigzag10Sonic X Uncut and Online Campaign Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 3rd 2009, 2:36 pm

All this for a voice actor?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 3rd 2009, 5:19 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:All this for a voice actor?
    No, for uncut footage.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 3rd 2009, 6:15 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:All this for a voice actor?

The topic says uncut my friend. Nothing much about voices here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content