sykog
Manic Hedgehog
Zez
16 posters

Fan Character Contest

sykog
    sykog

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Imagee10

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Blackr10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalw11Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalg10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Zigzag10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Character Contest

Post by sykog April 11th 2009, 4:15 pm

I'm entering a different pic of Stretch once I finish.
    t5in
    t5in

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by t5in April 11th 2009, 7:27 pm

I havn't really updated the sprite sheet for maybe two years so it's old really. and the picture is maybe three quaters of a year old so meh
    supersonic703
    supersonic703

Rep0

Post by supersonic703 April 11th 2009, 11:40 pm

I would like to enter, if it isn't closed yet.

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Murdoch_H__Boreilis__Ver__4__by_SuperSonicBasher
    sykog
    sykog

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Blackr10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalw11Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalg10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Zigzag10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 12th 2009, 11:21 pm

I'm entering this pic instead:
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Stretchyness_by_sykog77
    Ktimleck
    Ktimleck

Rep0

Post by Ktimleck April 13th 2009, 5:48 am

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Relik2

My fancharacter Relik, with a few minor tweaks from the dollmaker. Nothing too fancy.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 April 21st 2009, 1:55 pm

I don't like the proportions, but...
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Drew008
    His name is Kevin Wolf.

XD.

Last edited by Knucklesownsyou280 on April 21st 2009, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zez
    Zez

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 VOZLn

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Blackr10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalw11Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Zigzag10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 21st 2009, 1:57 pm

Name?
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 April 21st 2009, 2:04 pm

Zezima wrote:Name?
    Edited mah post.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog April 22nd 2009, 9:42 am

Can we start now? I don't think anyone else will join.
    Zez
    Zez

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Blackr10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalw11Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Zigzag10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 23rd 2009, 12:54 am

sykog77 wrote:Can we start now? I don't think anyone else will join.

Just wait... :Wink Wink:
    Smash The Echidna
    Smash The Echidna

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Smash The Echidna April 30th 2009, 5:46 pm

I lost this thread.

I'm actually quite surprised that this hasn't started yet. I thought it'd be over. Anyway, that gives me some time to post a profile for him.

First, here's a picture of him. Credit to Sykog for fixing the sprite of him for me. :D
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Gizmoa

Name: Gizmo
    Species: Cat
    Birthday: January 1
    Color: Red, but his muzzle (I don't know if thats what you call it) down to his stomach is white, and the end of his paws are too. His eyes are green. http://a77.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_47947f54a7a10604728599be66396674.jpg
    Personality: He is kind, smart, and curious. Unlike most cats, he is no where near as prissy.
    Likes: helping people, taking cat naps, playing with his Chao: Kitty, adventures, creating/repairing/remaking/tinkering with machines and various objects, friends.
    Dislikes: not being able to help someone,(it makes him very sad and reminds him of the time his first chao was kidnapped.) Ice cold water being dunked on him/being dunked in ice cold water,(you should see the look on his face when he shrieks!) his chao Kitty getting hurt and not being able to fly.
    Hates: Chao hunters. (They are the reason that his chao lost his mother, and they also killed his first chao, Chad.)
    Crush: Catlina
    Friends: Sonic&Friends, Frost, Cheese, Kirbia, Flare, Arrow.
    BEST friends: Mike, Catlina, Kitty.
    Fears: That his inventions fall into the wrong hands, Kitty dying in any sort of way, Monsters.
    He is studying to be a Doctor, a Scientist, an Inventor, AND a Hero! So far so good! he's well on his way to becoming all 4 of them! His doctoring skills are ok. He sometimes works with his friend Wave who considers himself a scientist. He has created 7 Inventions so far. And, with the help of his friends, has become a hero. With that out of the way, he keeps on thinking of new things to create to help his friends. He doesn’t go on adventures as much as he used to, but he is never left out of the Big, BIG ones.
    Inventions: 10 (☆: Means it won in a contest)
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 GizmolaserdriveLaser Drive: Works like a screw-driver. On one end is Philips-head and the opposite Flat-head. Both sides are battery powered, and he can flip the Philips-head side to a small laser that can cut through metal, where as if he flips the Flat-head side, he has a small drill that is almost as powerful as the laser. It can also shoot lasers as if it were a laser gun.
    Radar: A radar that detects the location of almost anything/anyone. It has a small keyboard where you can type the name of the object. One downside is that it is likely to detect more than one specific target.
    Super Chao Modifier: A small badge-like machine that is capable of boosting a chao’s Swim, Fly, Run, Power and Stamina. When in use, the tip of the chao’s hands and feet glow green, regardless of the actual color of the chao. Can only activate if worn on a chao’s chest like a medal won in the Chao Races.
    Power copy machine: A large machine capable of copying the power of an object and saving it into the machine. It can then transfer the power into another machine or inside of an actual person. This came in handy on Jack’s Adventure.
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Gizmomagicwingssprite☆Magic Wings☆: One of Gizmo’s most treasured creations. Whoever wears this is granted a pair of magical wings. The wings are a glowing yellow transparent color which changes to green over time, and eventually back to yellow. The wings, of course, enable you to fly(At High speeds). If someone who already has wings and can already fly wears this, than it boosts their flying power greatly. It sparkles when you fly, which adds on to the magical look. It took Gizmo 6 months to finish this project, which helped win a contest. He recently added a new feature to it, that allows you to change the wings color and shape.
    Crystal Cutter(Failure): A machine that automatically cuts any type of gem-stone into a variety of different shapes. At the time of its first test, Gizmo used a chaos emerald to power it. But it was too much for the machine to hold, and it ended up chopping the crystal that he put in the machine into 12 pieces, and giving it some of its power. The machine over heated and broke down, but Gizmo had just created what is now known as the Power Crystal.
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 PowerCrystalShards Power Crystal: The Power Crystal is capable of turning the wearer super whenever he/she feels like it. He gave away some of the shards to his friends. He has 4, now. He never repaired the machine that shattered it because he felt that if the same thing should happen again, then there would be two Power Crystals that are liable to fall into the wrong hands.
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 JetboardJet Board: A board similar to that of Extreme Gear, but does not require air to fly. It also works as a skate board or a surf board as well as an air board. Gizmo pulled an all nighter to finish this board.
    Super Chao Modifier-2: An upgraded version of the Super Chao Modifier. Using the Power Copy Machine, he transferred the power of the orange Chaos emerald into the modifier. It can now boost the chao’s power so greatly, it is capable of turning the chao Super. The Super form is not permanent, though it won’t wear off unless the modifier is removed.
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 KittyLittleClawsLittle Claws: A weapon he made for his chao, Kitty. Because he is a Cat chao, he has claws. This weapon is small enough to fit on his hands. As the name implies, it has built in claws for fighting. The claws are longer than the ones on his hands, inflicting a bit more damage to his enemy. It also proves useful for climbing.
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 GizmoarmcannonHand Cannon: A miniature hand held cannon, A weapon that Gizmo recently finished. It can hold two types of weapon powers at once. (i.e shoots fire, then shoots lasers in any order.) The way to give it a power is to insert something that holds any kind of power in it into the side. It can even use Chaos Emeralds. When fully charged, it can shoot an incredible blast of energy at multiple targets.

This profile might be a LITTLE bit outdated. It was last updated on January 9th. I'll look over it later.
    I really hope he wins, but seeing how most other people have actual drawings of their character, I have my doubts.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Blackr10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalw11Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Zigzag10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 White10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medal13Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 30th 2009, 8:00 pm

He still looks ugly
    Army
    Army

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Blackr10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalw11Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalg10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Zigzag10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medal13Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army April 30th 2009, 9:02 pm

Smash, nice way of over powering you fan charcter
    Smash The Echidna
    Smash The Echidna

Rep0

Post by Smash The Echidna May 1st 2009, 5:37 pm

If you're referring to the Power Crystal, I'm working on that to make it seem less overpowered. If not, I can't see how he is overpowered at all.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 1st 2009, 11:29 pm

Zezima wrote:

But it been over a month since we started this. People are going to forget about this topic.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalw11Fan Character Contest - Page 2 White10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 May 2nd 2009, 10:56 am

Name: Bloodshot
    Species: Hedgehog
    Pic: Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Bloodshot
    Colour: Dark red
    Personality: Angry, rarely happy.
    Bio: Bloodshot is the protecter of the Master Sol emerald. His friend is Blaze the cat.
    He has a brother called Spark and another called Kicks. His greatest enemy is DarkRah.
    DarkRah killed Bloodshots Parents and now he wants revenge for this.
    Weakness: Cold places.
    Advantedges: Hot places.
    Weapon: Samurai sword
    Smash The Echidna
    Smash The Echidna

Rep0

Post by Smash The Echidna May 3rd 2009, 12:16 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

But it been over a month since we started this. People are going to forget about this topic.
    Believe me, I almost did. When I remembered, it took me a long time to find it since it was moved.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 3rd 2009, 9:43 pm

Okay. It's over. I will begin judging.
    Smash The Echidna
    Smash The Echidna

Rep0

Post by Smash The Echidna May 3rd 2009, 11:07 pm

Are you the only judge?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 3rd 2009, 11:36 pm

Smash The Echidna wrote:Are you the only judge?

Unless someone volunteers, yes.
    Army
    Army

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Blackr10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalw11Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalg10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Zigzag10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medal13Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 3rd 2009, 11:43 pm

I volunteer.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 3rd 2009, 11:44 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:I volunteer.

I may or may not accept your judgement, however you are currently accepted as a judge.
    Smash The Echidna
    Smash The Echidna

Rep0

Post by Smash The Echidna May 4th 2009, 11:16 am

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Smashfacepalm-1 Somehow I don't think that I can trust you as a good judge.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Blackr10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalw11Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Zigzag10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 White10Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medal13Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 4th 2009, 2:53 pm

Me too!
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez May 5th 2009, 3:14 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
    Fan Character Contest - Page 2 Smashfacepalm-1 Somehow I don't think that I can trust you as a good judge.

As I said, I may or may not trust his judgment, as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content