The ancient lands.

+5
NeoMetalSonic
Phantom
The Freedom Fighter
RidersDX
Sonic Fan
9 posters

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic!

Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! GOMM8

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Empty New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic!

Post by Sonic Fan April 13th 2009, 10:45 am

First I must say sorry if it's in the wrong category, I figured it shouldn't go in characters as they're of all different characters, it's nothing to do with SatBK and it's nothing to do with Sonic cartoons and comics. Anyway, feel free to move it if I'm wrong.

I was browsing various sites today when I came across this: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=120547 Looks like there's going to be 8 new Sonic plushies to be released in June! For anyone who knows me you'll know how excited I must feel right now, I'm VERY excited. Sure I already have a Super Sonic plush, but it's nice to see they've finally made another, since I know LOADS of people are after one, it's nice to see they've made Silver too! The only downside is they didn't include Blaze, which to me is very disappointing... Oh well, Super Sonic's good enough! =D

As for what I think of them... Amy and Cream look great! very well made. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow look alright, nothing too great, but unfortunately Super Sonic and Silver look the worst IMO =( I don't like the material they've made them in, Super Sonic looks ridiculous, he'd of looked much better if he was made in yellow material, like the Sonic the Fighters plush of him. Silver doesn't look quite so bad, though.

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Bsonic2009_set02
    RidersDX
    RidersDX

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Empty Re: New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic!

Post by RidersDX April 13th 2009, 11:14 am

I have an awesome Knuckles plushie I won at a fair one time. And those new ones look just as good. May I say Silver looks, interesting.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! ZtZYh

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Blackr10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medalw11New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Zigzag10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! White10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medal13New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! 2nio02t

Rep76

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Empty Re: New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic!

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 13th 2009, 12:31 pm

Can I have please?
    Phantom
    Phantom

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! VOZLn

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom April 13th 2009, 1:50 pm

I have a Knuckles plush that I got from a Japanese specialty store (I had him sitting at my desk at work), and I picked up a very big Sonic plush from a collectibles market in the City of Industry a while ago. It cost me a fanboy's ransom and it's difficult to keep hidden, and I was in a Sith costume when I bought it (my face was hidden in a mask, and I must've drawn all kinds of looks, a Sith warrior with a lightsaber in one hand and his favorite game character in the other).
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Imagee10

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Blackr10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medalw11New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Zigzag10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! White10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medal13New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 13th 2009, 3:47 pm

Sonic and Silver look.....very disturbing looking
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! GOMM8

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Blackr10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medal13New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash April 13th 2009, 5:09 pm

SuperSonic and Silver do look bad. It'd look better if they didn't use a shiny/reflective material.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! VOZLn

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medalw11New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! White10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 13th 2009, 10:14 pm

Me want.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Blackr10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medalw11New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medalg10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! White10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 16th 2009, 12:44 am

They all look terrible. :For The Win:
    Zez
    Zez

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Blackr10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medalw11New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Zigzag10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 16th 2009, 2:29 am

Every single one of them look AWFUL. ESPECIALLY Silver and Super Sonic.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Blackr10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medalw11New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medalg10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! White10New Sonic plushies due to be released in June, including Silver and Super Sonic! Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 16th 2009, 12:07 pm

Zezima wrote:Every single one of them look AWFUL. ESPECIALLY Silver and Super Sonic.

Yay! We share in the negative observation! :For The Win:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content