Super Racer Z
SonicFan 1
Zez
15 posters

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left

Zez
    Zez

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left VOZLn

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Blackr10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Zigzag10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Empty [Announcement] Sonic Fan left

Post by Zez April 23rd 2009, 6:56 am

Sonic Fan, is leaving. She thinks we hate her here, that she is a spammer, and an unwanted user. First off, I don't know about you, but I REALLY DID THINK she was a great user! Now she thinks, thanks to Cooler and apparently 5 other un-named users that we hate her, due to multitudes of negative reps. Because of this, I have rid of the Reputation System since we obviously can't be civil about it. She thinks I lied to her in a PM about her being a good user now, and thinks she is unwanted, and now will forever leave this forum and find another one to post in.

"What's the point of this topic?"

Did you like Sonic Fan? Did you? I know for a fact, many people did, and I hope that if we can show her in this topic that many, if not all users here cared about her, she would be convinced that we DID like her input here. Please, give your opinions you had about her, and try to contact her, and please convince her that we DO NOT hate her, and like her here. PLEASE.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left White10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

Rep3

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Empty Re: [Announcement] Sonic Fan left

Post by SonicFan 1 April 23rd 2009, 7:01 am

I like her here too. She was a geat member and it sucks that shes gone. Im the only one that can message her at the moment seeings as im freinds with her on youtube. Shes made up her mind and she not coming back.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left 56qtD

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z April 23rd 2009, 7:02 am

She definitely contributed to the forums and thought about her posts. I know one thing for sure. She did probably 5000+ times more good for these forums than that idiot Cooler did...

I don't think I ever saw her make spam and I thought she was a good User.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left GOMM8

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left White10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 23rd 2009, 7:10 am

I want her BACK!!!

Her posts were awesome. I like stories... but now... no more...

Come back, please?
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left White10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 8:59 am

Ringtails wrote:I want her BACK!!!

Her posts were awesome. I like stories... but now... no more...

Come back, please?

RAWR :Oh No:
    sykog
    sykog

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Imagee10

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Blackr10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalg10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Zigzag10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 23rd 2009, 9:30 am

She... left?? Her and Gamma are some of the best new users though.... She reallly hlped discussion in the Sonic Games forum.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 9:41 am

I do think though it was unnessicary to ban Cooler for his rational behavior. You treated him bad from the start and he feels now that he has no where to go. Why lose two members over one?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left ZtZYh

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Blackr10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Zigzag10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left White10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13[Announcement] Sonic Fan left 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 23rd 2009, 1:08 pm

Shadow122 wrote:I do think though it was unnessicary to ban Cooler for his rational behavior. You treated him bad from the start and he feels now that he has no where to go. Why lose two members over one?
    Because he was insulting and not obeying the warnings. For example, I deleted a post of his I thought was obscene, and for three times over he reposted it. If he won't obey the staff, he's a problematic member. If he didn't want to get banned, he should have behaved.
    As for the real point of the topic, Sonic Fan had no need to leave. She seemed well respected, and now we have one less contributer of discussion. I do wish she would return, but I wish more for her well-being.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 1:17 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:I do think though it was unnessicary to ban Cooler for his rational behavior. You treated him bad from the start and he feels now that he has no where to go. Why lose two members over one?
    Because he was insulting and not obeying the warnings. For example, I deleted a post of his I thought was obscene, and for three times over he reposted it. If he won't obey the staff, he's a problematic member. If he didn't want to get banned, he should have behaved.
    As for the real point of the topic, Sonic Fan had no need to leave. She seemed well respected, and now we have one less contributer of discussion. I do wish she would return, but I wish more for her well-being.

I now understand.
    Miles24
    Miles24

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Imagee10

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Blackr10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left White10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13[Announcement] Sonic Fan left 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 23rd 2009, 3:51 pm

I actually thought that she was a very friendly user. Her contributions to the forum were very well written. I don't know why a group of individuals would single her out directly, but the definition for anything of the such is bullying. The people who did the such should be ashamed for their actions and should apologize to Sonic Fan because of this.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 5:21 pm

Miles24 wrote:I actually thought that she was a very friendly user. Her contributions to the forum were very well written. I don't know why a group of individuals would single her out directly, but the definition for anything of the such is bullying. The people who did the such should be ashamed for their actions and should apologize to Sonic Fan because of this.

Read my special on Omnis show.
    codeorange

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left GOMM8

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalg10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left White10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 23rd 2009, 8:14 pm

I liked Sonic Fan, and I still do. We need to do whatever we can do to get her back here, because she is a very valuable poster, but more than that, she is a kind and thoughtful friend. She contributed so much to these forums, and I can't imagine her being gone from this place.

I'm absolutely disgusted by the treatment she recieved from those bullies who thought that they were hot stuff or something. Sonic Fan is not to blame for the stupidity of others.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 23rd 2009, 8:24 pm

Guys should I PM this topic to Sonic Fan to show that people still like her and we want her to stay?
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 23rd 2009, 10:05 pm

YUSH
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Blackr10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalg10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left White10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 23rd 2009, 10:45 pm

My goodness. What did he say to her...?

Oh well, I'm glad the reputation system is gone anyway. Even though my count was 17 it wasn't something I cared for.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Kz2PK

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog April 24th 2009, 12:28 am

She was the greatest user ever! Even I Scourge (no I mean Manic Hedgehog) liked her being the best user ever!
    Army
    Army

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Blackr10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalg10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Zigzag10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army April 24th 2009, 12:29 am

SHE WAS FUNNY AND SMART AND COOL AND AN AWESOME MEMBER! WE MISS YOU!
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalg10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Zigzag10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 24th 2009, 2:21 am

Dear Lord! Those idiotic gang banging punk heads should be whipped with a a barbed wire and forced to swallow Hot Dog refuse 3 weeks old. Sonic Fan is far superior to me, in reference to Sykog's post. She provided WAy more thought than I ever did in all of here posts, AND she had many posts. This is a monstrosity! She had to be EASILY in my top 3 favorite users on any forum any where without stretching the truth to ANY extent. Please, Sonic Fan, I want you to know, I care about you a great deal. You helped a lot here, and I absolutely LOVED reading your posts. Please read this topic.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 24th 2009, 3:09 am

I will PM this topic to her.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 24th 2009, 12:31 pm

Hopefully she'll return.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix April 25th 2009, 2:40 am

She was a good member, though I'm not gonna go on a long speech about it, everybody else has done a fine job with that.

I will respond to the banning of Cooler though, as I was a driving force behind it. Despite my multiple warnings, like Z said, he blatantly and publicly refused to follow them. He also posted a racist comment and some very degrading messages along with it and in multiple other posts, and quite frankly, the only reason he last so long was because mods don't have access to the warning CP as of yet.
    Sunset
    Sunset

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset April 28th 2009, 11:15 pm

Yeah she was a good member.
    I can't say more since I didn't really know her.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 May 6th 2009, 10:57 am

WHY'D SHE HAVE HAFTA GO!?!
    Zez
    Zez

[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Blackr10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medalw11[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Zigzag10[Announcement] Sonic Fan left Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 7th 2009, 12:59 am

Shadow122 wrote:WHY'D SHE HAVE HAFTA GO!?!

CoolerThanYou68. He outright insulted her severely and she left from the abuse.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 May 8th 2009, 9:00 am

Zezima wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:WHY'D SHE HAVE HAFTA GO!?!

CoolerThanYou68. He outright insulted her severely and she left from the abuse.

You do know you told me that like 50 jazillion times right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content