SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Left 4 Dead VOZLn

Left 4 Dead Medalw11Left 4 Dead Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Left 4 Dead Empty Left 4 Dead

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 6th 2010, 8:09 pm

"Is this on? Good. Ahem. My name is Robert P. Goliath. I'm a doctor from Dallas, Texas. I'm recording this to make sure that someone knows that we were here. That we existed, once. Er, enough dragging on.

It was 2 weeks after the startling infection of a new strain of the rabies virus. It immediately killed any human that it got itself ahold of. However, the dead human.......wasn't dead. It was alive. It was a zombie.
    It kept it's primal instincts, and could climb anything it would reach with it's sharp nails. It had no iris, and you could only see white. The skin wasn't normal. It was grey.
    They wore nothing but the clothes on their backs. They sat, and they just stood. They looked.......sad. And yet, when we got near, that was when they went ballistic. They ran toward us at full speed, and they bit. They scratched. They mauled. They did whatever they could to kill us. They killed my patients and my fellow physicians and nurses. And all them- the patients, the doctors, the nurses- they became zombies. They did the bit and scratched me, but I managed to live. Strangely, I did not change. I didn't become a zombie.
    It's been a week since it got all the way to Dallas and when I got harmed. I'm scared to become one of them now, but I doubt it'll happen any time soon. I haven't become one yet. I've been hiding in a safe- house that we made, something that I hear other survivors are making. They make safe- houses that protect us from the zombies, and we move from house to house until we find someone. Anyone.
    We blocked the doors. We've blocked all exits and entrances, to make sure nothing goes in or out. We can't risk it.
    The military won't rescue us. Instead, they kill us, to make sure they don't get infected. We're on our own now, me and some other people I've met along the way to this place. We're outside an abandoned farm in Waco, Texas. But we're almost out of food. We're gonna have find a way to leave this place, and get to the ocean, where we can get a boat and get out of here. We leave in the morning. Zombies don't come out in the morning, right?........Or do the- Oh god, another one--------(END OF RECORDING)"
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Left 4 Dead VOZLn

Rep12

Left 4 Dead Empty Re: Left 4 Dead

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 13th 2010, 10:02 pm

The First Day: Bang

It was my shift. The final shift in the barn. We would leave at sunrise.

Oh, pardon me. I am Robert P. Goliath. I and 4 other survivors have been here for a few days, and we've wasted the food supplies we took with us. And so,we're going to leave this place. We must keep moving. We must live.

"Woah.....Guys....It's mornin'." Russell said. He was just a citizen in Waco, living with his old mother and father, and working for the gas station we found him in. When the zombies appeared, he and other gas station workers tried to fight back, but died in the process. He's been bitten quite a few times, but by the time we found him, he still wasn't a zombie yet. I refused to kill him, and told the others to stand down. He was an innocent soul, and I wasn't determined to kill one. He's overly sarcastic at times, but one of the nicest people I've ever met.

"Yes, Russell. Guys, I believe it's time to go. It's the best time right now, and I doubt many zombies will be out," I said. "At least, that's what I've surmised, if I've watched enough horror movies."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's just get moving." Lisa rushed us. Lisa was the proprietor of the store she hid in, down the road from Dallas in Abbott, Texas, and when the zombies appeared, she managed to hide herself and others in her store. After barricading the place with some other people, the zombies eventually broke in, and they were forced to run into the cold fridge room. We found her in a cold fridge room in the store to protect herself from zombies. She almost froze to death, which all of the people had but her, but she persevered enough for us to rescue her. She has been bitten twice while she was in the store, but still- she's human. She is as fierce as they come, with courage many men don't have.

"Koff....kof.." We heard behind us. We gasped. Through analysis, we realized that the zombies were changing. Mutating, if you will. There were now different types of zombies- and one that smoked and could grab you with it's tongue. After grabbing you, it would claw at you until you're dead.

Lisa cocked her gun. We looked back, and only saw another survivor, Brandy, smoking. "Aheh. Don't mind me, just losing some stress." She was an old soldier in the U.S. Militia, and managed to fight her way through the hospital I was working in while she was having her yearly check- up. She's been bitten, like me, but shows no signs of changing.

We sighed in relief.

Mike came down the ladder from the 2nd floor of the barn. "Phew.....sorry guys, had to take a leak." He was Russell's best friend, who was also a wise- cracker. He was working in the same gas station as Russell, but he managed to get out with a few scratches and cuts from the zombies, and hasn't changed since.He was a nice guy, in his own way.

And there we were: five survivors who hadn't changed into zombies. Heaven knows when we would, but we won't waste this time.

We grabbed our guns and knives that we collected, and some medical bags just in case we were injured: one bag for each of us. We left the remaining bags and weapons for survivors who would possibly come here.

I kicked open the barred door to the barn, and we saw many, many zombies outside.

"Looks like it's time to move and groove, ya'll." Russell said. We cocked our guns.

And we began shooting.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Left 4 Dead VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 20th 2010, 8:49 pm

The First Day: A Day in the City

We shot bullet after bullet. Shot after shot. Drove our way to the city.

After we'd finally vacated the zombies from the entrance of the city with bullets, we entered the city.

What happened next......happened quickly. We hadn't hit more than 2 steps into the city when a speakerphone on the side of a wall started making noise.

"HEY! YOU! MY SENSORS PICKED UP YOU GUYS HEADING INTO THE CITY!" The guy shouted. It hurt my ears. It was like he was MADE to shout.

"Yeah! And we're immune!" Brandy shouted.

"But....we don't know that for sure." Russell whispered.

"Whatever it'll take for him to let us in." She replied.

"I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU'RE IMMUNE OR NOT. JUST GET OUT OF MY CITY!" The guy shouted back.

"Could we please stay?" I asked.

"NO. GET OUT." He replied from the speakerphone.

"Look, man. Whether or not you let us, we're STAYING." Lisa ordered.

"OH YEAH? YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? 'CAUSE IN FIVE SECONDS YOU'RE GONNA BE DEAD MEAT." He yelled.

"Oh yeah? How?" Lisa asked. I had a bad feeling about this.

"LIKE THIS." He said. And then an alarm went off. It was right next to the speaker.

This was bad. REALLY bad. If it was one thing we knew, it was that zombies react to noises like alarms. And they run to where the alarm is ringing. Fast.

"HAHA! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, SUCKERS?" He made fun of us from the speaker. It was the last time he spoke, before the zombies would come.

"Ugh. That....that- ugh!" Lisa screamed.

"Enough talk. Get ready, boys and girls!" Mike yelled. Looks like we were in for something big.

The zombies came at us like bugs come at light. But this time, the light actually killed bugs.

I kept shooting. Shot til I couldn't shoot. Some of us shot, while some of us whacked at the zombies like crazy. And it worked well.

We actually had a bit of fun.

"Did you see that one?! How that one hit connected to that zombie in the face?" Russell shouted.

"Yeah, yeah. We're like robot zombie killing machines!" Russell yelled back.

"Why robot?" I asked.

"'Cause it's like that in the movies?" Russell replied.

"Yeah? Like what movie?" Lisa asked.

"Like.........crap. I can't think of anything!" Russell said. We laughed.

And in all of this, we kept shooting and hitting them. Oh yeah, we shot til' we couldn't any more. Round after round. Hit after hit. Heart- pounding, non- stop action. It was like something out of a movie. A good movie, since we were living.

"Robert, zombie- 4 o' clock!" Brandy yelled.

"What do you mean? There's zombies everywhere!" I yelled.

"Yeah, but that one's wearing a coat!" She yelled.

"You're right....weeeird." I said. I shot at that one. It fell down quickly.

Eventually, it was over. The alarm eventually shut off, and the zombies stopped coming. We got hurt, though. Bad. Bloody scratches, purple bruises; you name it, we had it. Thankfully, not broken bones. We'd already been hurt by the zombies before, so nothing changed about that. Hopefully, it didn't speed up the process of us turning into zombies.

"Phew...Let's get out of here, guys, before that wacko finds out we're still alive." I said quietly. We didn't need him to ring the alarm again. We managed to sneak our way through. I heard him laugh in victory as we escape.

"No choice, guys. We need to find a somewhere to restock." We were running out of supplies and resources quickly, and we probably wouldn't last another zombie attack.

"Over there! A gas station!" Mike yelled.

"Nice. Run, run!" Russell shouted. We ran to the gas station as quickly and quietly as we could.

We got to the gas station, thankfully, with no worries.

With the supplies inside, we could last a while. So, the group and I decided to make a safe- house out of the gas station. It was even stronger than the barn, and it had a toilet and food! We started barring the place immediately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content